A video shot by the International Solidarity Movement today in Hebron shows Israeli soldiers detaining Rami Rajabi, a six-year-old child, as he walked to school. After 20 minutes of pressure from locals and activists the child was released, but there are currently at least 230 Palestinian children in Israeli detention. Continue reading
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- Video: Israeli soldiers detain 6-year-old child on his way to school in Hebron (17)
- John Kerry and the Pope set to face off with Jewish Knight Templars on the Temple Mount (9)
- MHughes976: The medieval knights were Templars. There was, I believe, a small German religious sect called the...
- A Jew who visited Palestine responds to ‘NYT’ assertion that Palestinians want to kill all Jews (25)
- pjdude: Last time I checked 4504 is not twice if 3568. You see 4504<7136.
- Federal agencies express concerns about Israel’s entry into the Visa Waiver Program (37)
- Registration of Jews and other human beings (33)
- German Lefty: OT: Here’s a recent segment about Israel/Palestine on MSNBC. Finding Mideast harmony through...
- ‘Al Jazeera’ examines Jewish constellation of lobby elites, and marginalized ‘universalists’ (3)
- sydnestel: “I see a need to transform that Jewish presence, to embrace Palestinian human rights the same way...
- ‘There is no ‘Palestine Exception’ to free speech rights’: Northeastern overturns Students for Justice in Palestine suspension (9)
- shams: Any idea who advised them to take the deal? I’m not sure why constant monitoring of the administration...