- Review of recent ‘NYT’ corrections raises doubts about paper’s commitment … 1
- The raiding of the village of Ein Hajlah 0
- A new wave of conscientious objection in Israel reaches out … 1
- Barnard removes SJP banner calling on students to ‘Stand for … 4
- United Methodist General Board of Church & Society issues call … 1
- ‘NPR’ denies the Nakba 6
- Northeastern University SJP chapter suspended as members are subjected to … 11
- Six Palestinians killed in 24 hours by Israeli forces 9
- Conservatives for Palestine 0
- Robert Caro, Nakba-denier 0
- On John Judis’s ‘Genesis,’ and its critics 0
- Battle over Maryland’s anti-boycott Israel bill heats up 0
- ‘BDS on Broadway’: Adalah-NY leads march to shame occupation profiteers 0
- Water service restored to thousands of Palestinians in East Jerusalem … 0
- ‘NYT’ piece on Israel coexistence singer leaves out his latest … 0
- 2013 was record year in new settlement construction, and 2014 … 0
- ‘Daily Beast’ labels Abbas ‘stubborn’ for refusing to recognize Israel … 146
- Anti-anti-semitism: How did a movement against bigotry lend itself to … 119
- ‘Netanyahu is a Nazi’: Scenes from an Orthodox anti-military draft … 114
- Robert Caro, Nakba-denier 93
- Obama warns Israel about delegitimization, and Oren suggests annexation 93
- Dateline, Ukraine: How the State Department ‘midwives’ democracy 92
- Pelosi calls Israel’s creation ‘the most spectacular political achievement of … 91
- Grindr in Hebron: A dispatch from the last debate 91
- RT @pal_legal: Barnard removes @ColumbiaSJP banner that reads "Stand For Justice, Stand For Palestine." http://t.co/ST5upEvWpd, 23 mins ago
- RT @SigalSamuel: Major American research database classifies articles about #BDS under heading "Anti-Jewish Boycotts" http://t.co/vfxNPZ6tH3 cc: @alexbkane, 23 mins ago
- RT @NTarnopolsky: #BREAKING In first retaliation, Israeli tanks blast Gaza targets, 24 mins ago
- Review of recent 'NYT' corrections raises doubts about paper's commitment to getting facts right in Israel/Palestine http://t.co/nlNYZbVeQT, 24 mins ago
- RT @alexbkane: Context of Gaza fighting: repeated violations of cease-fire w/ Hamas; continued blockade; responses from fighters not affiliated w/ Hamas, 1 hour ago
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- Barnard removes SJP banner calling on students to ‘Stand for Justice, Stand for Palestine’ (5)
- Israel is now attempting to ‘de-Arabize’ Palestinian Christians, but in the 1950s it was Jews from the Middle East (41)
- Walid: “My grandparents made Aliya from Tunisia.” This at least, is one family that wasn’t...
- A new wave of conscientious objection in Israel reaches out to new constituencies (1)
- Sumud: The ugly little Spartan state wouldn’t be possible without compulsory military service, so good on...
- Review of recent ‘NYT’ corrections raises doubts about paper’s commitment to getting the facts right in Israel/Palestine (1)
- seafoid: The NYT is a pillar of the status quo and will only shift when economics or political reality force it to...
- Evangelicals who dissent from Christian Zionism wear ‘stain of indelible infamy,’ Israel says (79)
- lysias: Hophmi, to regard Christ as both the Messiah and as divine is two different things. Christians believe both....
- ‘NPR’ denies the Nakba (6)
- yonah fredman: Without the flood of Jewish refugees of the 30′s there would not have been sufficient Jewish...
- Northeastern University SJP chapter suspended as members are subjected to police interrogation (11)
- seafoid: Somewhat related- NUIG in Galway on the Euro side of the West http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =BLYDe-xRdIY...
- United Methodist General Board of Church & Society issues call to boycott SodaStream (2)
- elindblade: As a rule I am loathe to endorse boycotts. If the boycott were to be successful, and the company forced...
Wedding of Tastemaker, Erica Goldstein, to Appear in Inside Weddings Magazine
I’m torn between jumping for joy and vomiting.
I called Aunt Kim to tell her and she yelled, freaked out, and then accidentally hung up on me. By the time she called back she had already told 11 other people in the Jensens supermarket checkout line that the wedding she was hosting for her niece was going to be featured in In Style magazine.
Aunt Kim: We’re going to be in In Style!!!!
Me: NOT In Style, I-N-S-I-D-E Weddings.
Aunt Kim: That’s what I said, In Style.
Me: I know you said In Style, but I SAID INSIDE.
Aunt Kim: Inside the magazine?
(insert sigh with an eye roll)
Me: yes…inside the magazine.
She likely went home and had her lawn re-sodded in preparation for In Style.
Now I must add multi-page magazine feature to my list of “reasons why I need to get my ass to the gym pronto.”