- Video: Paterson, NJ raises the Palestinian flag over city hall … 9
- Princeton students ‘come out’ for Palestine to overcome shame attached … 4
- Jim from Newport Township, Illinois asks the wrong question 6
- There’s been a sea change in US opinion on the … 17
- Former AIPAC lobbyist assumes weighty mantle (and travel budget) of … 18
- Press Release: Isabel Kershner chosen to reveal future Israeli exonerations 6
- As Israel’s occupation drags on, boycotts are one way forward 1
- Both Massad, and ‘Open Zion’, ignore the experience of Middle … 25
- Israeli airport sorts passengers with ‘Jewish stickers’ and ‘Arab stickers’ 796
- ‘Newseum’ folds under pressure, will not include Gaza cameramen in … 314
- Two friends meet for 5 minutes in Jerusalem 230
- In photos: Gaza marches and rallies mark 65 years of … 149
- Washington Post’s racism map omits Israel 111
- Barbara Boxer’s visa bill for Israel comes under concerted attack 103
- Washington state bus-ad campaign dares to state: ‘Equal rights for … 100
- Guatemalan genocide got assist from US, Christian Right, and Israel 75
- International Criminal Court opens preliminary investigation into attack on Mavi … 96
- Barbara Boxer’s visa bill for Israel comes under concerted attack 84
- Abulhawa declines to ‘balance out’ several Israelis in ‘Al Jazeera’ … 74
- Washington Post’s racism map omits Israel 73
- Israeli airport sorts passengers with ‘Jewish stickers’ and ‘Arab stickers’ 69
- Uncompromising hope inspired by Ghassan Kanafani 63
- ‘Newseum’ folds under pressure, will not include Gaza cameramen in … 62
- Dershowitz should stop lying about Tutu’s record 56
- RT @ggreenwald: From AJ Editor RT @hash_said @WHarkavy It was a temporary glitch. It's back up., 11 hours ago
- RT @WHarkavy: .@Mondoweiss @ggreenwald Right now, at least, column and editor's note aren't on Al Jazeera site. Here's an alt link http://t…, 12 hours ago
- Jim from Newport Township, Illinois asks the wrong question http://t.co/dezeLR7gp1, 12 hours ago
- Princeton students ‘come out’ for Palestine to overcome shame attached to issue in U.S. http://t.co/LCs1vTVK44, 12 hours ago
- Video: Paterson, NJ raises the Palestinian flag over city hall for Palestinian-American Day http://t.co/jV4CaYbOnE, 12 hours ago
click link to see last 100 comments
- Both Massad, and ‘Open Zion’, ignore the experience of Middle Eastern Jews (25)
- There’s been a sea change in US opinion on the conflict (18)
- Inanna: Perhaps there was a more negative response to this piece on Palestinian Christians since Christian Zionists...
- Video: Paterson, NJ raises the Palestinian flag over city hall for Palestinian-American Day (9)
- Pamela Olson: Actually, there’s good news — this isn’t the first. Something similar was done in...
- New York City Council official urges Brooklyn College to hire ‘professor from Israel’ (26)
- Philip Munger: The term “the region’s only democracy” might refer to Turkey, Lebanon, Egypt, Tunisia perhaps. This...
- Hostage: So even the Supreme Court does not know how to use commas. That’s the syllabus. The Justices...
- Hostage: Oh yes, I forgot. You’re for suppressing pro-Israel speech. Hardly, I’m for tossing foreign agents...
- Israeli report on al-Dura case is vengeful and ‘surreal,’ says Haaretz — but ‘NYT’ treats it as gospel (45)
- Annie Robbins: i’m so looking forward to the definitive 2026 report on arafat jaradat’s death,...
- Former AIPAC lobbyist assumes weighty mantle (and travel budget) of US Special Envoy on anti-Semitism (18)
- American: Only have one other thing to say about censorship by government and any who seek to control. ‘Those...
- Exile and the prophetic: The Jewish Identity Network (11)
- RJL: Another post-have to read up more info. about you, Dr. Ellis. Regardless, this website, which claims to be a...
Our WritersMore Writers
December 28 2006
December 27 2006
December 26 2006
December 24 2006
December 23 2006
December 20 2006
December 19 2006
Another Jewish Liberal Rationalizes Silence on Things That Disturb Him in the Middle East
December 18 2006
December 17 2006
December 15 2006
December 13 2006
December 12 2006
December 11 2006
December 8 2006
Why Did It Take a Week for Oregon Sheriff to Find ‘Ping’ From Missing Family’s Cell Phone?
December 7 2006
December 6 2006
December 5 2006
December 3 2006
December 1 2006