Charles Keating responds to Richard's post of this a.m.
re financial corruption being the issue, not the sex:
The possibility of corruption & conflict of interests certainly
there when a high level government official is paying call girls
at their vulnerable backgrounds! Is it any wonder these young girls
decide I will be the predator, not the prey, since that's all
system life offers me? That's not Spitzer's fault, just something
decided to take advantage of--not unlike , or any
male employer-exploiter. If you want to jump to 9/11 & what the
opportunity taken there was, go ahead). I think Witty get this.,
he ignores the Reichstag fire & the implications for today's
scene, heading towards the next general election.
- Backlash grows against surveillance targeting Muslims: Lawsuit and bills take … 1
- Report from Yemen: The innocent victims of the Obama drone … 0
- ‘Fuck it, I Love Israel’ — Artists 4 Israel bombards … 2
- Daily News and Foxman smear Alice Walker: ‘infected by anti-Semitism,’ … 11
- Slam poet Tahani Salah rips into ADC 2013 audience performing … 0
- Samantha Power’s character reference likens Palestinians to Nazis, deserving defeat 21
- ‘Your cause is our cause,’ Mohammed Assaf tells Palestinian prisoners 12
- New commuter station ad seeks to immunize Israel from racism … 2
- ‘Girls on Fire’ tell Alicia Keys — Don’t play Apartheid … 197
- Meet the Israeli-linked firm that sold Big Brother machines to … 99
- House committee votes to give Israel another 1/2 billion in … 94
- An Israeli veteran comes forward to decry ‘how shitty we … 93
- Palestinian activist Abir Kopty: Oslo should go, the peace process … 87
- Looking for ‘a new devil,’ Israeli leaders and supporters left … 83
- World Bank, the PA and Israel work together to confiscate … 83
- Peace Now: New starts on settler homes at a seven-year … 70
- US and Israel are accused of manipulating Hague to acquit … 136
- The kids are back, and it’s not alright 132
- Approaching 60, Norman Finkelstein reflects 116
- Palestinian activist Abir Kopty: Oslo should go, the peace process … 102
- The MSM tries to distinguish between Manning and Snowden. Don’t … 86
- I’ve got Mohammed Assaf fever 72
- Chris Matthews takes populist stance against another Establishment war on … 52
- Latest DC mantra: The two-state solution is dead, long live … 51
- New commuter station ad seeks to immunize Israel from racism charge http://t.co/HtWBJvo4gw, 1 hour ago
- ‘Your cause is our cause,’ Mohammed Assaf tells Palestinian prisoners http://t.co/NL8bYnhOhv, 1 hour ago
- Daily News & Foxman smear Alice Walker:‘infected by anti-Semitism,’ all but ‘a lunatic shouting anti-Semitic canards’ http://t.co/97PGQN1lED, 1 hour ago
- RT @TheBlahDalia: Israel is DTF. This is hasbara I can get behind as it curbs the procreation of stupid. http://t.co/TA0VFZRax8 via @Mondow…, 2 hours ago
- Backlash grows against surveillance targeting Muslims: Lawsuit and bills take aim at NYPD http://t.co/lG94AGkeFz, 2 hours ago
click link to see last 100 comments
- ‘Fuck it, I Love Israel’ — Artists 4 Israel bombards Ibiza with hasbara condoms (2)
- Backlash grows against surveillance targeting Muslims: Lawsuit and bills take aim at NYPD (1)
- Blownaway: Where is the NYPD and the outrage when two guys want to use x-ray’s to kill enemies of Israel?...
- Tough love from Clinton at a ‘left-leaning’ celeb party beats having anything to do with Palestinians (13)
- ‘Your cause is our cause,’ Mohammed Assaf tells Palestinian prisoners (12)
- Inanna: Ya Ramzi, our unity is always there, technology and social media is just facilitating the process. Yes, we...
- Inanna: Enass and Annie, thank you again. Now that Enass has kindly translated the song and the judges comments, as...
- kayq: Mohammad Assaf deserves to win. He could do big things for Palestine, and essentially put it on the map. Assaf...
- Daily News and Foxman smear Alice Walker: ‘infected by anti-Semitism,’ all but ‘a lunatic shouting anti-Semitic canards’ (11)
- Hostage: What characterized the civil-rights movement was its strict adherence to the philosophy of nonviolence....
- Singing sensation Mohammed Assaf has given us a ‘national umbrella’ — writes Palestinian political prisoner (17)
- Freija: It is really nice to see this beautiful face with joy and happiness of this Palestinian singer. This changes...
Our WritersMore Writers