Almost there! Help Mondoweiss reach our fundraising goal in the next six days

logos
Mondoweiss logos through the years

As you know we’re almost done with our end of the year fundraiser, but we still need your help! We have about $10,000 to go to reach our goal of raising $40,000 before the end of the year. Luckily, a generous donor has agreed to match all donations over $100, but that still means we have to raise $5,000 in the next six days. Please consider giving a tax-deductible donation today.

Just as a reminder, all donors over $60 are eligible for an exciting gift – Shlomo Sand’s brand new book The Invention of the Land of Israel. You can read Phil’s thought-provoking interview with Sand here.

If you’ve already given, thank you! Mondoweiss can only continue with the support of our readers. We do not sell advertising or receive foundation support — our entire budget is raised from readers like you. Thank you for whatever you are able to give, your support will ensure that Mondoweiss remains strong in 2013 and beyond.

Thank you for your support and for making our work possible.

About Adam Horowitz, Scott Roth and Philip Weiss

Adam Horowitz and Philip Weiss are Co-Editors, and Scott Roth is Publisher, of Mondoweiss.net.

1. DICKERSON3870
    December 18, 2012, 2:30 pm

RE: “We’re just about halfway through our end of the year fundraiser . . . To help us reach our goal we are excited to share that an extremely generous donor has agreed to match every donation over $100 for the rest of the fundraiser.” ~ Adam Horowitz Scott Roth and Phiip Weiss

MY COMMENT: I would dearly love to make a contribution (really, I would; honestly), but unfortunately, this is a most inopportune time for me, as I am in the midst of having my Flemish tapestries restored.
    Good luck with your “fundraiser”, just the same.
    Toodle-oo, y’all!

2. chinese box
    December 19, 2012, 8:57 am

Thanks. I’m planning to make a donation, although it won’t be over $100 (sorry).

Any word on buying Mondoweiss t-shirts? This would be a great way to advertise the site to the general public.

3. Mooser
    December 24, 2012, 11:26 am

I’m not giving Mondo nothin’ for Christmas. I do, of course, have to pay my bill, what I owe, but beyond that, not a penny!

• piotr
      December 26, 2012, 10:16 am

You could play Ded Moroz, Mooser. It is a non-denomination figure
      link to artlebedev.com
      specifically associated with New Year in Gregorian calendar (Greek Orthodox Christmas has Julian calendar date), and is definitely more advanced: he has lovely granddaughter Snegurochka who is helping him, and he uses troika (a sled pulled by three horses) or a truck.

December 28, 2012, 11:50 am

No use, piotr, no use. I owe, I owe, so off to “Network for Good” I go.

Besides, I found the idea of %50 (matching funds) off in line with my highest and most worthy traditions!

4. ritzl
    December 24, 2012, 9:24 pm

Is there a way to withdraw my previous donation and give it now in order to compound it with matched funds?

5. Citizen
    December 26, 2012, 8:00 pm

Need the snail mail address again.

6. Mooser
    December 28, 2012, 12:52 pm

This is outrageous! All my comments are passing moderation very quickly. Much too quickly. Aren’t you entitled to something around here if you make a contribution?