Johansson got career boost from ‘comic farrago’ over SodaStream — ‘New Yorker’

Johansson

Johansson

The New Yorker has published an arts piece called “Her Again, The Unstoppable Scarlett Johansson” that praises the actress’s recent filmwork and dismisses the SodaStream incident– in which she had to resign from Oxfam because she had supported a company that builds seltzer-makers in the occupied West Bank– as a speedbump in the brilliant career. Or even a plus, for it pushed Johansson further into the limelight.

Johansson gave Anthony Lane an interview at the Waldorf Hotel in New York, and fluttered:

Lane duly concludes that the starlet was “plausibly dumbfounded” over a “comic… farrago” that would only interest “the board of Moet and Chandon” (another product she endorses).

The actress could not have asked for more in her effort to put the embarrassment behind her. From the piece:

Then, in January, up popped SodaStream. Her promotion of the brand, which included an advertising spot during the Super Bowl, was deemed to clash with her position as a global ambassador for Oxfam. One of SodaStream’s main factories is in an Israeli settlement in the West Bank, and Oxfam is opposed to trade with the settlements. Given the impasse, Johansson resigned from the charity, leaving seltzer drinkers everywhere in an agony of ethical indecision. She issued a statement, lauding working conditions in the SodaStream factory and the company’s role in “building a bridge to peace between Israel and Palestine,” but this attempt at clarification made things messier still. Step back a little, and the whole farrago acquires a comic flavor, and Johansson sounds plausibly dumbfounded by her time at the heart of the storm: “I think I was put into a position that was way larger than anything I could possibly—I mean, this is an issue that is much bigger than something I could just be dropped into the middle of.” The only folk who relished the affair, I guess, were the board of Moët & Chandon, who could have told her, holding their noses, to stay away from inferior fizz.

Lane says the episode was a win for Johansson:

The effect of the SodaStream incident, like all controversies, was to push its subject ever farther into the limelight. Johansson is seldom out of it, whether she is performing, modelling, spraying scent about her person, or campaigning for the Democratic cause. As a long-term supporter of the Party, she was recruited, along with her voice, for a pro-Obama music video, in 2008, when the clarion call of “Yes We Can” was grooved into a song. There may be tribes, deep in the Amazon Basin, which have yet to be disturbed by illegal downloads of “Iron Man 2.” There could be aging monks, high in the Atlas Mountains, who have long since abjured the sins of the flesh and would rather not be reminded of them by spotting a copy of the Scarlett Johansson 2014 Calendar on the wall of a local store, especially the sweater-girl shot for Miss November. But just about everyone else is clued in.

Lane fails to mention the pro-Palestinian movement that created this controversy; the BDS (boycott-divestment-sanctions) movement framed Johansson’s choice for her in the weeks before the Super Bowl, when the SodaStream ad appeared. Later Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu repeatedly praised Johansson in his speech to the Israel lobby group AIPAC, and in the context of BDS: Johansson was taking on the rising BDS movement, which he mentioned 18 times by name. Not a comic farrago to him.

Yes I know I know we have tunnel vision on this site. But we can excuse ourselves because of the mainstream’s blindness.

Thanks to Max Blumenthal.

1. joer
    March 18, 2014, 1:22 pm

If Scarlett finds resistance to occupation “comic”, the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising probably had her rolling in the aisles laughing.

I guess time will tell if Palestine becomes a popular cause. (And if you think that is impossible, I have two words to say to you: gay marriage.) If it does, then Scarlett’s career will indeed suffer.

Anyway, at least I learned a new word today: farrago. So it wasn’t a total waste of time.

• Citizen
      March 18, 2014, 1:38 pm

A confused mixture of fact and myth. I’d say Scarlet’s mind is a farrago. Seems probable she didn’t bring much historical knowledge to the table when being propositioned by her agent with the Sodastream table. She admitted as much, eh?
      Actually, she brought the usual American education, all Shoah, no Nakba.

• Citizen
        March 18, 2014, 1:42 pm
      • joer
        March 18, 2014, 2:19 pm

Citizen:
        I don’t think you give Scarlett enough credit. Someone has to be very focused and very smart to know how to avoid learning about the Israeli occupation of Palestine. You have to know which Palestinians to talk to-because the overwhelming majority do not aspire to work at an Israeli seltzer bottle factory on land that was stolen from them. You have to know which scholars not to talk to, and which websites not to visit. You have to not to give in to the temptation to google certain words, such as Palestine, West Bank, etc. Crooked politicians call this “plausible deniability”-like how Governor Christie of New Jersey’s staff was punishing towns whose mayors did not endorse him, and it was supposedly done without his knowledge….
        It is really our job to put the history and facts about Zionism and Palestine out in the open as much as possible, so people like Scarlett do not have plausible deniability.

• piotr
        March 19, 2014, 11:13 am

You talk to little with real people.

Years ago I knew a grad student who got a roommate from Political Science. Not to look to dumb, she quickly read some reference materials like “The Economist Yearly Book of Facts” (cite from memory, it is admirably thin). Then she tried a freshly learned nugget on me: “which country has the largest Muslim population”? “India?” “No, Ireland!”. “Could you check it again?”

The conclusion is that it is indeed wise to make a rehearsal before trying to impress people.

• joer
        March 19, 2014, 4:24 pm

I’m not sure if it is me who talks “to” little with real people, but I think you were trying to insult someone. Perhaps it is your experience with advanced academia that makes you incapable of expressing a simple idea-an interesting autobiographical tidbit to include in the context of accusing someone of trying to impress people.

As to your suggestion that anyone should rehearse a comment on a blog, there is already far too many rehearsed comments and prepared statements. There should be somewhere where people can write off the cuff how they are feeling or what they think about what’s going on in the world. The comment section of a blog is a good forum as any.

• piotr
        March 23, 2014, 10:53 am

Sorry, I did not mean to be patronizing, but it is a fact that most people are quite ignorant of the situation in other countries, and Scarlett in particular seems to leave thinking to her manager. She is a cute girl, and that requires some effort and wide knowledge of fashion, make-up, diet and what-not, and acting properly.

Non-cute males can also be effortlessly ignorant, and follow news and gather information filtering out all foreign affairs. The example of “Christie’s ignorance” is not good, because the tactic of bullying local politicians with sticks and carrots to extract endorsements was surely designed in his presence, and with his approval, and perhaps his idea to begin with. By the way of contrast, Scarlett is merely paid to say her lines.

• puppies
      March 19, 2014, 3:10 pm

Paging RoHa:
      Farrago?
      Ado, affair, alarums, ballyhoo, bedlam, blather, bluster, bobbery, bother, bustle, circus, three-ring circus, commotion, clatter, disorder, disturbance, do, foofaraw, fun, furor, furore, fuss, goings-on, helter-skelter, hoo-ha, hoopla, hubbub, hullabaloo, hurly-burly, hurricane, hurry-scurry, kerfuffle pandemonium, pother, prattle, row, ruckus, ruction, rumpus, shindy, tempest in a teacup, tumult, turbulence, turmoil, uproar, welter, whirl, williwaw, zoo…

Not “farrago”. Having been knocked senseless by the spirituality of the big bouncy beautiful boobs of Goose Johannson’s settler Zionism is no excuse; heshe has no business writing for print if using patently inappropriate terms.

2. Rusty Pipes
    March 18, 2014, 1:30 pm

With all of the local-girl-makes-good gushing at the New Yorker, it’s not surprising that ScarJo appears confused to receive more serious questioning from foreign papers like the Guardian.

3. LanceThruster
    March 18, 2014, 1:41 pm

Yes it’s certainly a ‘win’ to reveal oneself as ill-informed and disconnected to the world around you.

4. seafoid
    March 18, 2014, 1:47 pm

I saw Scarlett gracing the pages of 2 style magazines recently.

5. pabelmont
    March 18, 2014, 1:48 pm

OMG, tunnel vision? Us? Really?

Reluctantly: well, if so, better ours than the one which sees a tiny light at the end of the tunnel (Greater Israel, lawless forever, without peer and hence not subject to peer review) and horrible, detestable antisemitism everywhere else, everywhere outside that tunnel.

And why shouldn’t SodaStream be a career plus for Scarlett? That’s the N’yrkr doing a realistic-capitalistic THANG rather than a moralistic THANG. E=MC2 doesn’t care about Palestine, and either does capitalism.

But why did N’yrkr publish this thing at all? Is it assumed its readers care about Scarlett the starlet? Guess so, if it was an “arts piece”.

But then one must ask: What has N’yrkr had to say in “arts pieces” about the people who DID follow the BDS program?

6. munro
    March 18, 2014, 2:01 pm

Champagne producer Moët & Chandon is ending its relationship with Scarlett Johansson and replacing her with tennis star Roger Federer as brand ambassador.

The terms were not disclosed but according to reports it could be worth as much as $30 million over five years.

link to luxuo.com

• puppies
      March 19, 2014, 4:40 pm

@munro – What news! So the Goose was too fake even for the world champion of fake, the now-Californian fake bubbly maker?

7. Mndwss
    March 18, 2014, 2:17 pm

“As a long-term supporter of the Party, she was recruited, along with her voice, for a pro-Obama music video, in 2008, when the clarion call of “Yes We Can” was grooved into a song.”

I wonder what she thinks about Obama today?

I like this music video better:

Obama That I Used To Know:
    link to youtube.com

Obama: “What began as a whisper has now swelled to a chorus that cannot be ignored, that will not be deterred, that will ring out across this land as a hymn that will heal this nation, repair this world, make this time different than all the rest. Yes we can!”

Now and then I think of that election day, November
    When you won I felt so happy I could die
    Chugged a fifth, paraded in the street
    And I thanked God that Palin wasn’t Veep
    It felt like change and it’s a hope I still remember

You can get addicted to a certain kind of message
    Like this is change we can believe in, yes we can
    But college ended, had to pay my rent
    At least you’re the first gay president
    But the change I got was that I moved in with my mother

Because you won and then you cut me off
    Now your speeches never soar as high as unemployment
    You took Obamacare so far
    But you left me like a dog strapped on Romney’s car
    Even the shirt that was on my back
    Is owned by China or being arbitraged by Goldman Sachs
    Just send in a Predator Drone
    ‘Cause now you’re not Obama that I used to know

Now you’re not Obama that I used to know
    Now I need Obama that I used to know

Sometimes I think that Peace Prize winners shouldn’t have a kill list
    But you dumped Bin Laden in the sea so maybe it’s all good
    Said you’d rouse my economy
    Your big package didn’t stimulate me
    Still my American Idol, though
    When you sang, “I’m so in love with you”…Obama that I used to know

But you won and then you cut me off
    Made out like you’d close Guantanamo and we got nothing
    Relocation shouldn’t be that hard
    Just strap the prisoners in on top of Romney’s car
    No, I don’t need you to legalize
    Just keep the feds away from folks like you when you were younger
    There’s nothing that you didn’t toke
    But now that’s just Obama that I used to know

Obama
    That I used to know
    Obama
    That I used to know
    Obama
    That I used to know

In 2012 I need Obama that I used to know

• bilal a
      March 18, 2014, 2:55 pm

When Obama picked an Israeli as his Chief of staff, what was your reaction ?

If I was so stupidly hoodwinked on crass emotional appeals once before, how do I know now what deeply held essential beliefs I hold, are also mere rubbish, say , for example, the shangrila of the One state solution, that some others now appear to be adopting?

head fake:

NJ Jewish News ‏@NJJN Mar 14
      J Post pundit calls for a single Jewish state: Caroline Glick, in talk at Rutgers, says Israel can absorb West… link to j.mp
      link to twitter.com

• Mndwss
        March 18, 2014, 4:39 pm

“When Obama picked an Israeli as his Chief of staff, what was your reaction ?”

When Obama picked all of his staff, i was thinking:

“Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of the party”

No one did. The party said Hail leader…..

• yonah fredman
        March 18, 2014, 10:15 pm

bilal- Question: When someone labels a supporter of Israel as Israeli what is the reason for this? Rahm Emanuel is an American, he performed a service for the state of Israel during the first gulf war, but at no time did he take Israeli citizenship. But I think you know that and somehow think it is useful rhetoric to label him as Israeli even though he is not.

• talknic
        March 18, 2014, 10:39 pm

yonah fredman “Rahm Emanuel … at no time did he take Israeli citizenship”

He held dual citizenship til he was 18

• yonah fredman
        March 18, 2014, 11:14 pm

talknic- After I read this, I googled it and found only CNN that reports (claims) that. Do you have any other sources?

• yonah fredman
        March 19, 2014, 12:15 am

talknic- Logically, from experience, children of Israelis get to decide their citizenship status at the age of 18, thus he could have chosen Israeli citizenship at 18. But he didn’t. I suppose the fact that he could have chosen at 18, means that until 18 even without any statement of citizenship on his behalf by his father, the Israeli, or by himself, the minor born in America, he was technically a dual citizen until 18 when he had to declare himself.

I still think that bilal’s statement was false.

• talknic
        March 19, 2014, 12:17 am

yonah fredman “I googled it and found only CNN that reports (claims) that”

link to google.com.au

• Mikhael
        March 19, 2014, 11:55 am

talknic says:
        March 18, 2014 at 10:39 pm

yonah fredman “Rahm Emanuel … at no time did he take Israeli citizenship”

He held dual citizenship til he was 18

Per Israeli law, a child of an Israeli citizen born abroad is considered an Israeli citizen at birth, although he/she may affirmatively renounce the citizenship at adulthood. Israeli citizens are supposed to register their children who are born outside of Israel with the Israeli Consulate or Embassy (my parents made sure to do so shortly after I was born). Not all Israelis living abroad take their civic duty as Israelis as seriously as my parents did, however. It would seem that Rahm Emanuel’s parents never registered him as an Israeli, and the Israeli government was unaware of his technical status as an Israeli citizen born abroad. If they did, he would have been ineligible to participate in Sar-El (a volunteer program for non-Israeli foreigners to do civilian service in Israel) in the early 1990s and should have been drafted directly into the IDF as an Israeli instead.
        So he has the exact same status as “Palestine” activist and ISM co-founder Huweida Arraf, born in Detroit and the daughter of an Arab citizen of Israel. Unlike Ms. Arraf, who actually lives in Israel and Ramallah as an Israeli citizen and has an Israeli ID card, Emanuel has never actively taken Israeli citizenship. The Israeli government may classify him as an Israeli born abroad by its laws, but he has done nothing to affirm his Israeli citizenship.

• puppies
        March 19, 2014, 6:14 am

@Friedman – Meaningless technicalities, especially if “service” “performed” “for the state of Israel during the first gulf war” was… serving in its friggin’ army, of course he is an Israelian! In fact, considering that he has been serving them both in uniform and without, he’s nothing else. Who do you think you’re conning?

• Woody Tanaka
        March 19, 2014, 9:51 am

” Rahm Emanuel is an American, he performed a service for the state of Israel during the first gulf war,”

This, by itself, is an indictment of the man. While US soldiers were under fire, did he line up and fight for his country? No, he ran away to help a bunch of aliens.

• American
        March 19, 2014, 2:27 pm

‘bilal- Question: When someone labels a supporter of Israel as Israeli what is the reason for this? Rahm Emanuel is an American, he performed a service for the state of Israel during the first gulf war, but at no time did he take Israeli citizenship.”…yonah

Rahm like all I-Firsters is American only on paper….he is an Israeli by loyalty……therefore he is an Israeli.
        Americans don’t consider those who avoid US military service and then go serve for a foreign military to be actual Americans.

• yonah fredman
        March 20, 2014, 3:14 pm

American- America is still (that our flag is still waving) a land of laws and not a land of “Americans don’t consider”. (There is a vote, but we don’t get to vote on citizenship of our fellow humans, that is determined by law.) American law states the Emanuel is an American citizen. The voters of Chicago and his district when he was a rep considered him American. So your opinion reflects bias and not fact.

• Woody Tanaka
        March 20, 2014, 4:15 pm

“The voters of Chicago and his district when he was a rep considered him American. So your opinion reflects bias and not fact.”

Oh, he may be an American citizen by law, but his actions–running off to an alien state when his country was at war–demonstrates how little to nothing that citizenship means to him, and we are free to judge him thusly.

8. Krauss
    March 18, 2014, 2:25 pm

This is what Roger Waters meant when he said that the entertainment industry is deeply Zionist, which he got a lot of flack for, but he’s being proven correct time and again.

Scarlett’s career is being boosted by fronting for Apartheid.

This is actually quite sick, beyond outrage, it is deeply sick.

• Maximus Decimus Meridius
      March 18, 2014, 3:38 pm

I think it’s too early to say if her career will be boosted. As I said on another thread, her career is unlikely to have too long a life anyway, since she can’t act and the public will quickly get bored of her and turn their attentions to the new doe-eyed flavour of the month. I also think that outside of America – and even within certain demographics in the US – her selfishness and lack of principle will harm her. Zionism just doesn’t sell like it did a few decades ago. Even in America.

However, I do think it’s pretty outrageous that the magazine referred to the SS debacle as ‘comic’. Could you imagine them using such a word for any other political controversy, whatever their views on the rights and wrongs? Would they have used the same word to refer to an actress ‘caught up’ in a controversy over boycotting South African goods back in the day? I doubt it.

• JeffB
        March 19, 2014, 8:32 am

@Maximus

As I said on another thread, her career is unlikely to have too long a life anyway, since she can’t act and the public will quickly get bored of her and turn their attentions to the new doe-eyed flavour of the month… I also think that outside of America – and even within certain demographics in the US – her selfishness and lack of principle will harm her.

She started getting staring roles in 1998. As soon as she give birth and recovers she’s scheduled to film one of the most anticipated movies for 2015 the Black Widow. Her role in “Captain America: The Winter Soldier” was enhanced because of her boxoffice draw. Her role in “Avengers: The Age of Ultron” (2015’s release) was already enhanced. Both of those films are going to be making the majority of the money globally. More importantly though she is being seriously considered for a Black Widow solo movie which would give her a shot at one of the first successful female superheros since the 1970s.

Sorry dude she’s doing fine. Actress who can get millions of people to buy tickets get all the movie roles they want.

• Philip Weiss
        March 19, 2014, 2:10 pm

Jeff pls file other reports on such highflying movie careers, and we can start a department called Zionist Zing. Or maybe Zionist Zeitgeist. You and I have a mutual interest in publicizing.

• Daniel Rich
        March 19, 2014, 11:18 pm

@ JeffB,

Q: Actress who can get millions of people to buy tickets get all the movie roles they want.

R: You are absolutely right.

Better tell the ticking clock to stop its destructive drive through time though…

• Cliff
        March 20, 2014, 1:54 am

@JeffB

Absolutely NO ONE saw Avengers or Iron Man 2 or any other Marvel movie with ScarJo in it, FOR ScarJo.

Black Widow has no personality or purpose in these movies and could easily be replaced.

ScarJo is simply ‘the female’ character of the team of males.

Is she really getting her own Black Widow movie? Because that would be pointless. No one cares about Black Widow.

• piotr
        March 19, 2014, 11:23 am

This is entertainment column, so I would give it some slack.

9. Chu
    March 18, 2014, 2:36 pm

Zionists are using her name and image, and she is using them for moolah. I don’t think she is a cloaked Zionist, just someone took an opportunity. She’s young and will regret her decision eventually – probably regrets it now, but can say it.

10. justicewillprevail
    March 18, 2014, 2:49 pm

Good grief. I could care less about Scarlett’s political views (stovepiped straight from the Sodastream boss), but as a piece of journalism this is the most hilariously bad, banal and sycophantic piece of fluffing I have read in a very long time. SJ’s people must be over the moon. Not only does Antony Lane develop a schoolboy crush of embarrassing proportions, but he somehow, as if it is part of the deal (surely not!) get all her sponsors namechecked in the first few paragraphs. Oh, how convenient, such a coincidence! For Antony is overwhelmed that such a goddess is in the same room as him, so weak-kneed that she is actually talking to him, that he can scarcely remember what is journalism and what is product placement. Wouldn’t you know, she has a new film out -it can’t be anything less than perfect, no-one apart from losers like monks and Amazon tribes cannot but be dazzled at her allure and celebrity, according to Ant. And of course, people so elevated as Scarlett and Anthony just have a giggle over their champagne at the ‘comic farrago’ that was Sodastream. How spiffing.

Check this out:
    “film stars are those unlikely beings who seem more alive, not less, when images are made of them; who unfurl and reach toward the light, instead of seizing up, when confronted by a camera; and who, by some miracle or trick, become enriched versions of themselves, even as they ramify into other selves on cue”
    Just run that last phrase past me again….
    Ha ha, just dumbfoundedly appalling piece of puff journalism, so craven and badly written it is embarrassing. Pass me the sick bag, Anthony, before I put you in Pseud’s Corner. Did she and her people have copy approval? Sure looks that way.

• Donald
      March 18, 2014, 3:58 pm

“ood grief. I could care less about Scarlett’s political views (stovepiped straight from the Sodastream boss), but as a piece of journalism this is the most hilariously bad, banal and sycophantic piece of fluffing I have read in a very long time. SJ’s people must be over the moon. Not only does Antony Lane develop a schoolboy crush of embarrassing proportions,”

That’s pretty much it. Anthony wasn’t about to allow one single bit of criticism of his apparent fantasy love interest into the piece.

The only thing I wondered is whether he’d have been equally blase if the issue had been, say, gay rights rather than Palestinian rights. That is, if it was easier to treat it as a big joke given who the victims were. But no matter what the issue, I don’t think Anthony was going to say anything critical of her.

11. Maximus Decimus Meridius
    March 18, 2014, 3:32 pm

I really love this. Poor Scarlett was forced to enhance her image, sorry, ‘support a humanitarian cause’ by becoming an Oxfam ambassador. She was them forced to accept millions (?) of dollars for arching her eyebrows in an idiotic ad that looked like it was designed by a 14 year old. Finally, she was also forced to give up her association with Oxfam because she preferred the cash.

I can see why Scarlett and Zionism would understand each other perfectly. No matter what the circumstances, she is never responsible for the consequences. Always, always the victim.

12. German Lefty
    March 18, 2014, 4:22 pm

Yesterday, DER SPIEGEL had a German-language article about Scarlett Johansson, SodaStream, and Oxfam. No reader comments allowed.
    link to spiegel.de

• Daniel Rich
      March 20, 2014, 5:09 pm

@ German Lefty,

Q: No reader comments allowed.

R: Another ‘holocaust’ sponsored article?

• German Lefty
        March 20, 2014, 7:21 pm

Another ‘holocaust’ sponsored article?

I have no idea what you mean by that.

13. Taxi
    March 18, 2014, 4:37 pm

Oooh there’s a mighty fine line between PR and propaganda.

14. Daniel Rich
    March 18, 2014, 5:51 pm

@ Philip Weiss,

Q: Yes I know[,] I know[,] we have tunnel vision on this site.

R: No, you don’t. You have an opinion. Anyone can disagree with your [and yours] take on the events that life throws at us, but nobody can accuse you [and yours] of taking a leaf out of MSM daily bread & butter copy and paste mayhem that [too] many believe is an original, journalistic forwarding of personal, investigative digestion of news.

In that, you [and yours] stand quite alone on a naked platform, that many see as an outlet for the ‘anti-crowd’ of whatever is ‘le mot du jour’ to be ‘against.’

In that you have carved out your own niche, and a niche you are allowed to be proud of. Very proud of, yes indeed.

((((((( end of promo )))))))

15. DICKERSON3870
    March 19, 2014, 1:17 am

RE: “I think I was put into a position that was way larger than anything I could possibly—I mean, this is an issue that is much bigger than something I could just be dropped into the middle of.” ~ Scarlett Johansson

MY SNARK: Do tell! ! ! Here is a nice photo of Scarlett Johansson looking especially vacuous (i.e., like she was just dropped into the middle of something “. . . such as . . . such as . . . such as . . .”* )
    * Miss Teen USA 2007 – South Carolina answers a question [VIDEO, 00:48] – link to youtube.com

ALSO SEE: “Scarlett Johansson reveals ‘pretty low’ SAT score”, by Gael Fashingbauer Cooper, today.com/entertainment, 10/02/13

[EXCERPT] High school was half a lifetime ago, but actress Scarlett Johansson, 28, still remembers her SAT score.

The “Don Jon” star sat down for a chat with director Darren Aronofsky for Interview magazine, and the question-and-answer format made her think of that long-ago exam.

She asked Aronofsky for her SAT score, and the director at first said he didn’t remember. But Johansson recalled hers, from her days at New York’s Professional Children’s School.

“I think the way it worked when I took them was that they were out of 1,600, so maybe you’d get a 1,240 if you were a smarty-pants,” she said. “I got a 1,080, which was pretty low. But that was probably because I didn’t answer half of the math questions.”

Aronofsky later confessed he did know his SAT score, which was 1,360. “You suck,” said Johansson. “Damn it … Now I feel like a big dummy with 1,080.” . . .

SOURCE – link to today.com

16. edding
    March 19, 2014, 9:42 am

How about a few cartoons of SJ holding a soda stream bottle and flashing her beatific smile while looking on at settlers and soldiers shooting or beating up Palestinian children- something of the ‘let them eat cake’ variety.