Boteach says boycotting businesses in West Bank settlements is Nazi-like activity

US Politics

Rightwing rabbi Shmuley Boteach writes in the Jerusalem Post that “Israel haters… follow my trail on the Internet like dogs in heat.” But Boteach seems to seek the attention: his latest encounter with critics of Israel was on Madison Avenue last Saturday, when he approached protesters outside a store associated with an Israeli business in the occupied West Bank and taunted the group by loudly celebrating Israel and denouncing Hamas. His children joined in his chants.

Boteach broke off his shouts when he saw that he was being video’d on a cellphone. Now he has put up a piece on the incident at the Times of Israel, saying that he stopped shouting for religious reasons, because he was being video’d on the Sabbath.

I started saying “Down with Hamas which allows honor killings of innocent Palestinian women. Down with Hamas that slaughters innocent Palestinian gay men. Down with the Palestinian…. ” and I was about to say “… Authority for refusing to go to elections in 10 years and creating a dictatorship, robbing the Palestinian people of their freedom” when I saw that someone was filming me on the Sabbath.

We’re no religious experts, but that excuse sounds a little flimsy. If you watch the video, at :27, Boteach sees that he’s being taped, but he merely moves out of the cameraperson’s way and keeps shouting. Even as he continues to celebrate Israel, a guy in a leather jacket on the street is plainly taping the demonstration (1:05).

Boteach also says that the protesters cursed at him.

Instantly, all the protestors forgot about Leviev and turned their ire toward me. I was now the devil. They were shouting at me, abusing me. “F—ck off. Go F—ck yourself.”

His representation of the event is not borne out on the video. If the ire was so instant you would hear the shouts and curses. You can’t hear curses on the video. We were told that someone said “Fuck Kahane!” but no one directed a curse at Boteach. Patrick Connors attended the demonstration and he says he heard no curses, and neither did others he asked. “Abe says he was within 2-3 feet most of the time he was there and heard no such thing. Anna says she was in the middle of the Adalah-NY group and did not hear that. The tone of the response to him was to chant and sing, like the tone of the protest in general. People sang fun and funny parody carols for an hour and a half. They didn’t come to swear at people.”

Bringing the Debate to YouBoteach’s article about the encounter is titled, “The coming boycott of Jewish businesses.” The rabbi says that anti-Zionists are behaving like Nazis, targeting “ordinary” Jewish businesses:

What is this? Nuremberg 1934? Absolutely reprehensible…

Jews of the world. Wake up. There has never been an assault on us like this in our lifetimes. And we are allowing it. Through our timidity and through closing our eyes and pretending not to see, it’s growing. Our enemies are arraying against us. They have substituted anti-Semitism for Anti-Israelism. But it’s the same sentiment.

Jew-hatred, pure and simple.

On his twitter feed, Boteach says: “AN OMINOUS BOYCOTT OF JEWISH BUSINESSES IN NEW YORK CITY. An Anti-Jewish Mob Shouts at [me]”

This is the biggest lie in his article. If developing illegal settlements on occupied Palestinian land against international law were considered ordinary Boteach might have a point, but it’s not. As Adalah explains about its boycott of Lev Leviev businesses:

Leviev’s companies are currently building homes in the Israeli settlement of Gilo and developing the Zufim settlement on the land of the West Bank village of Jayyous. They have built thousands of settlement homes for Jews only on Palestinian land in the Israeli-occupied West Bank. All Israeli settlements violate international law as well as seize vital Palestinian land, dividing the West Bank into disconnected bantustans, reminiscent of apartheid South Africa.

It’s amazing that Boteach commands such broad respect, given the degree of invective and misrepresentation. But he does have the respect of many important folks, from Samantha Power to Elie Wiesel to Noah Feldman. He ends his op ed by reaching out to the actress Scarlett Johansson, whom he intends to honor for sticking by a settlement business she had endorsed, SodaStream. He writes:

Scarlett, if you’re out there, please come to New York and accept. The dinner is on 3 June, 2015.

As we’ve pointed out before, Boteach is a celebrity hound. If Johansson comes to his event, she is sure to get the Charlize Theron treatment, having her picture tweeted by Boteach over and over, enhancing her reputation.

About Phil Weiss and Annie Robbins

Philip Weiss is Founder and Co-Editor of Annie Robbins is Editor at Large for Mondoweiss

1. William Burns
    December 23, 2014, 10:42 am

Dogs in heat are more objects of pursuit than pursuers. Truly, Boteach’s ignorance is limitless.

December 23, 2014, 12:19 pm

“like dogs in heat “

Well, really, could he say, (considering Netanyoo’s animal act, Hanuka card) ‘like attack dogs’?

• amigo
      December 23, 2014, 1:32 pm

“Dogs in heat are more objects of pursuit than pursuers”.WB

Whats the betting Boteach abused little puppies when he was an angry little chap who all the normal kids (junior nazis), boycotted.

December 23, 2014, 1:35 pm

Wait a minute! “Like dogs in heat”? That’s “lascivious!“, not “merely bloodthirsty”!

• Philip Weiss
        December 23, 2014, 4:53 pm

Mooser he has written a book about lust, the rabbi.

December 23, 2014, 6:52 pm

“Mooser he has written a book about lust, the rabbi.”

I must have heard of it. Was it:
        “Sex and The Single Jew”? Nah, contradiction in terms.
        “Jewish Sexual Response”? Nope, there would have to be at least three separate books.
        “Everything Jews Want to Know About Sex”? No, I think Roth covered that.

I got it! Was it “Friday the Rabbi Came Early”?

I guess I don’t know of it, for which I’m grateful.

• just
        December 23, 2014, 7:15 pm

lolol, Mooser.

No hurling now, ok? Kosher Lust, Kosher Sex, Kosher Adultery, The Kosher Sutra…

• Philemon
        December 23, 2014, 9:29 pm

Fust of all, I would pay good money to read Mooser’s Kosher Sutra. But it would need illustrations!

Secondly, pace the good, or not-so-good, Rabbi Boteach or whatever his name is, dogs do not go into heat. A breeding female of the dog persuasion has another name, and it starts with a B. And those females are just as interested in the boys as the boys are in them. Sometimes even if one or both of them are neutered! Or even if it’s incest!

• Philemon
        December 23, 2014, 10:09 pm

Maybe I should have explained about the incest.

The dogs were not to blame; they had been brought up together as puppies and were simultaneously hitting adolescence with no other prospects in sight. And serious dog breeders don’t like incest. And both of the dogs were neutered!

But the owner, who was a psychiatrist, was very disturbed about the incest.

December 24, 2014, 10:25 am

“Fust of all, I would pay good money to read Mooser’s Kosher Sutra. “

I’m sorry, but techniques like “The Left Turn at Albuquerque” and “Remembering to Duck” are NSF.

December 24, 2014, 10:45 am

You know, I was under the impression my spayed female Brown Lab, Dora, had, like Maria, come to us from a convent, pure and dedicated only to service, until we got her a large stuffed toy. Oy Gevalt she got, well, lascivious with it. What do you do with a problem like a Dora? That dog is not an asset to the Abbey, if you get my drift. A flibberti-gibbet, a will-of-the-wisp, a clown!

“Maybe I should have explained about the incest”.

Nominated for best comment opening line ever!

• Philemon
        December 24, 2014, 9:06 pm

*Blushes* *Toe makes arabesque patterns on carpet*

I really didn’t mean it that way, you know. It was purely accidental, don’t you know.

But if it made Mooser nominate me, maybe my efforts to bring joy to your hum-drums lives have not been in vain for nothing.

As for Dora, the flibbery-gibbit, that toy is a very bad nfluence on her sense of self-worth. It might make her get Above Herself.

Slightly more seriously, Mooser, Dora doesn’t really need that toy, you know. Lots of other toys and all. If you remove it, she’ll settle down and act more appropriately.

• Annie Robbins
        December 24, 2014, 9:15 pm

omg i can’t stop laughing!!

ok, here’s a little holiday song for everyone (fast forward it to 16 min. ) i know i know wrong holiday but it fits my mood and what would i do without this place and all of you.

• just
        December 24, 2014, 11:58 pm

Perfect, Annie.

• Annie Robbins
        December 25, 2014, 7:17 am

just! just! just! you’re just splendiferous ;)

• Bornajoo
        December 25, 2014, 8:24 am

December 26, 2014, 11:48 am

” If you remove it, she’ll settle down and act more appropriately.”

I blush to reveal the upshot of this little imbroglio in my seraglio, (an episode which I call “A Frottage for Sale”) but see, we couldn’t help noticing how much, well, energy Dora uses up in dealing with her stuffed toy. It leaves her (like Jerry Lee Lewis) breathless!
        And the nights are so long here, and it’s so rainy during the winter. So if we don’t have time to walk and run Dora, well, we throw her the stuffed toy, and then avert our eyes for a while, while she goes from “merely bloodthirsty” (grabs it buy the throat, shakes it, hard, throws it) to, well, “lascivious”. My wife says “Oh, she’s just ‘dominating’ it”. She must have a rich fantasy life. You know, I bet they both do. Me, I just try to keep out of the way.

• Philemon
        December 26, 2014, 9:02 pm

‘I blush to reveal the upshot of this little imbroglio in my seraglio, (an episode which I call “A Frottage for Sale”)’ … LOL!

Okay, but if Dora gets Above Herself, don’t say I didn’t warn you.

2. John Douglas
    December 23, 2014, 11:35 am

Excerpts from the Official Zionist Dictionary of Hyperbole and Distortion:
    “Mention the ‘Aparthied word’ = “Vicious, anti-Semitic distortion”; “Sympathy for BDS” = “An obsession with Israel and its Jews”; “Sympathy for 500 Gazan children” = “Support for Hamas Terrorism”; “Use of the term Lobby” = “Reminiscent of a Nazi trope about Jewish power”; “Palestinian proposal for UN recognition” = “An attack upon the State of Israel”; “Jews who criticize Israeli Policies” = “Self-haters”; Non-Jews who criticize Israeli Policies” = “Anti-Semites”.

• bintbiba
      December 25, 2014, 6:48 am

To annie…. Thanks for that. Took me back to the mid sixties and all that mattered then !!
      Beautiful .

• Annie Robbins
        December 25, 2014, 7:14 am

glad you enjoyed it bintbiba ;) merry christmas. hugs and kisses flying thru the cosmos in your direction (wings soaring towards london).

• Philemon
      December 25, 2014, 7:43 pm

Off to a good start. Reminds me of Ambrose Bierce.

3. LuLu
    December 23, 2014, 11:57 am

He is a FAKE Rabbi.. U can not really be a Rabbi if you DO NOT follow the Laws and Commands of the Torah, there is no if- and- or -buts. God makes the rules and He commanded they be followed not spin Gods commands.
    He is a Zionist and led masses of people artsy. He is no different than FAKE ‘Christian’ Zionist Pastor John Hague. It is all about $$$ and who is the highest bidder for these hypocrites and many like them to be their mouth piece.

4. a blah chick
    December 23, 2014, 12:31 pm

Until this year I was dubious about just how much of an impact BDS was having. Not anymore. The fact that its small triumphs are seen by Israel’s unquestioning supporters as damaging indicates that the narrative is being challenged and they have no answers for that. They can only try to shut people up.

Not going to happen. Too many decent folk saw those pictures of dead babies in ice cream coolers.

• RockyMissouri
      December 24, 2014, 12:21 pm

Yes! BDS is most definitely having an impact. We are too informed to EVER STOP.

I still see those babies…and sweet children.

5. amigo
    December 23, 2014, 1:11 pm

Let me see if I understand this correctly ??.

Opposing land theft ,child torture,house demolitions,illegal expansion,collective punishment,use of WP, indiscriminate bombing of civilians,firing tank shells at children while they play,stealing passports,shooting peaceful protesters,spraying skunk juice on schools , allowing illegal squatters to run riot,imprisoning children in open areas in the cold, force feeding prisoners, torturing prisoners and a plethora of other crimes that are far too many to mention here is Nazi Like .

But carrying out those crimes is not.

If anyone questions our assertions that zionists are insane please use boteach as proof. The only question is where to do you “house” 5 million nutcases.How do you safeguard civilised society from these wackos.

I know Mooser has his ash plant remedy , but that,s an awful lot of ash plants.

Oh , thanks to MW for the Edit button , not that I need it.

December 23, 2014, 1:38 pm

,” but that,s an awful lot of ash plants.”

And the sporting-equipment manufacturers get first dibs on the best trees, too.

• amigo
        December 23, 2014, 3:32 pm

“And the sporting-equipment manufacturers get first dibs on the best trees, too. “mooser.

It seems as if the zionists are culling ash trees as a defence against your proposed cure.Nice try though.

By way of explanation,Hurling is the National sport of Ireland and is played with a stick, (hurley) almost 100 % made from ash, due to it,s shock absorbency.Some 350,000 are produced annually , mostly made by local craftsmen.No large manufacturers have been able to grab this market.

“The supply of ash to make hurleys is under serious threat from a rampant disease which is sweeping across Europe.

The Government’s decision to ban all imports into Ireland of young ash plants and seed from countries hit by the fungal infection known as Ash Dieback that has spread like wildfire may be just the start of tighter controls.

The biggest pathway for the disease is through live plants and seed but the authorities have not ruled out banning imports of partially processed or processed ash in the future if these measures, announced on Friday night, do not stem the rapid spread of the fungus Chalara fraxinea.”

I like that term “Ash Dieback” .Change the first word to zionist and it has a certain comforting ring to it.

Happy Holiday to you and yours .

December 23, 2014, 6:00 pm

Thanks and best to you! Don’t let ash-dieback dampen your holiday spirits. I believe softball and the minor leagues have recently legalized aluminum, which may ease the supply, and allow research to proceed apace, henceforth.

• RoHa
        December 23, 2014, 6:06 pm

“Hurling is the National sport of Ireland and is played with a stick”

We used to do a lot of it in Australia, with beer instead of a stick. Always seemed to be diced carrots …

Oh, you’re not using “hurling” in the American sense of the word?

• just
        December 23, 2014, 6:41 pm

lolol, RoHa!

December 23, 2014, 6:55 pm

Dad, I’m serious!

• eljay
      December 23, 2014, 8:31 pm

>> amigo: Let me see if I understand this correctly ??.

To a Zio-supremacist, those crimes are the methods used on behalf of the goal of a supremacist “Jewish State” of (Greater) Israel. To a Zio-supremacist, goal + methods = morality.

So, y’see, Zio-supremacists are “moral”, and people who oppose their morality are, necessarily, Nazi-like and evil.

Black is white; up is down; advocating supremacism is good and opposing supremacism is bad.

6. Bornajoo
    December 23, 2014, 3:32 pm

“Jews of the world. Wake up”
    Yes I’m a Jew and I have woken up thank you.
    Mr so-called rabbi Boteach you are a disgusting horrible person. Please go away. I’m ashamed of being Jewish when despicable people like you think I’m on your side. Please find a rock and crawl under it.

December 24, 2014, 4:27 pm

” Please go away.”

Perhaps Boteach is one of those blunder-working Rabbis I’ve heard about?

7. Rosebud
    December 23, 2014, 3:47 pm

Boteach: They were shouting at me, abusing me. “F—ck off. Go F—ck yourself.”

Those were just the voices in his head.

December 26, 2014, 11:52 am

“Those were just the voices in his head.”

8. Mikesailor
    December 23, 2014, 5:05 pm

Should Shmuley buy a calendar? After all, Saturday does follow Friday therefore why is he so confused about where he was and why he was there? Was he sleepwalking to New York City and only became awake when the sound of the camera disturbed his slumber? Apparently his children must suffer from the same narcolepsy, traveling to NY to chant along with dear old dad. Chanting and traveling while asleep is Orthodox , right? After all, this is “America’s rabbi”? Perhaps he went to the biig city to get treatment. After all, who wants to be a narcoleptic traveler imbued with a minor malady of dishonest Zionism? Is this a new disease or merely a chronic condition shared by those Zionists who can’t tell time.

December 23, 2014, 6:09 pm

Chronological hallucinations and a distorted perception of time, like forgetting which came first, the past or the present, and that the present comes before the future, have been observed in Ziocaine syndrome sufferers. A refusal to be oriented in time, as a matter of fact, is one of the first warning signs.

• RoHa
        December 23, 2014, 6:18 pm

And in the meantime, Obama says he’s Jewish in his soul. What does that mean?

• just
        December 23, 2014, 8:15 pm

Good grief!!!

• Citizen
        December 24, 2014, 8:34 am

@ RoHa
        Don Imus says he’s “Jewish in spirit.”

December 24, 2014, 10:53 am

“Obama says he’s Jewish in his soul. What does that mean?”

I would guess it meant a chicken dinner, a seat on the dais and maybe some contributions to a campaign.

• RoHa
        December 24, 2014, 6:11 pm

‘Don Imus says he’s “Jewish in spirit.”’

I know about the sweet, sticky, wine. What’s the spirit like?

December 26, 2014, 11:56 am

“Don Imus says he’s “Jewish in spirit.”’

This is where my Dad (olav ha-sholom) would always take on a Durante-esque aspect and say: “Everybody wants to get into the act!”

9. Kay24
    December 23, 2014, 9:06 pm

Boteach and his ludicrous statements simply show that he, like the other zionists, are delusional and keep that victim image going. It is always oy vey Israel is once again hated, and the victim.
    He totally ignores Israel’s war crimes, numerous UN resolutions against Israel, the recent massacre, and is becoming more irrational spouting hate at Israel’s victims, and anyone who stands up for them. It makes me wonder why he does not go and live in the nation he seems to be insanely devoted to, or does he, in his warped little mind, think he is doing God’s work by helping the zionist’s keep that control in America.

10. OyVey00
    December 23, 2014, 9:25 pm

Don’t buy from Juden!

Oy vey, it’s the soap and lampshades all over again!

• amigo
      December 24, 2014, 10:19 am

“Don’t buy from Juden!”.oyvey

You got it wrong again oyvey.It,s don,t buy from Isroyel.Nothing to do with Juden.Unless you believe the only people living in Isroyel are Juden.Be honest oyvey.All you want for Xmas is an Arab frei, oyvey.Never going to happen yossi.

December 24, 2014, 10:30 am

“You got it wrong again oyvey.”

all “OyVey00” wants for Christmas is his two front lobes.

• OyVey00
        December 24, 2014, 5:01 pm

I’m a chosen of G-d. How dare you criticize me, you anti-semite! This is blood libel! Because of stuff like this 6 trillion Jews got made to soap during WWII. Remember what your ancestors did and atone for your sins, goyim!

December 26, 2014, 11:58 am

“Remember what your ancestors did and atone for your sins, goyim!”

You might try having your Jewdar recalibrated, “OyVey00”

• amigo
      December 25, 2014, 4:21 pm

“I’m a chosen of G-d. How dare you criticize me, you anti-semite! This is blood libel! Because of stuff like this 6 trillion Jews got made to soap during WWII “oyveyzero zero.

Message from God,s internal affairs dept.

Oyvey, please calm yourself or I shall have to demote you to a goyim .And btw, all children on planet earth are my children so put a sock in it or your outa here.

Final warning.

Remember, I giveth and I taketh away.

December 26, 2014, 12:01 pm

“I’m a chosen of G-d. How dare you criticize me, you anti-semite! This is blood libel! Because of stuff like this 6 trillion Jews got made to soap during WWII.

Just what the hell are you trying to pull, Oyvey00?

11. Marnie
    December 24, 2014, 6:43 am

What a marroon. I love the whole spiel – claiming such concern over Palestinians but prefacing that concern with a libel against them. He should spend more time praying and less time being the carney huckster for the zionist Circus Jerkus. Isn’t it about time for him to be on Dancing with the Star(struck) ?

12. just
    December 25, 2014, 1:21 am

OK~ I have no idea where to put this, so here it is. From Dershowitz and the Dept. of Irony:

“Nobody should be surprised that the dictatorial ruler of North Korea would want to censor a film that offended him, or even that he would feel entitled to break the law by threatening reprisals against the offenders. His actions emulate those of hard-left feminists, radical Muslims, university administrators, and others who seek to prevent the publication or distribution of material they deem offensive.

I recall an incident several years ago when radical feminists fired bullets through the windows of a Harvard Square bookstore to protest its sale of Playboy Magazine. I also recall being physically threatened by a group called “Dykes on Bikes” – a feminist motorcycle gang – for providing legal representation of alleged pornographers.
    Then there is radical Islamic censorship that has become far more deadly. When some radical Muslims were offended by Theo Van Gogh’s film “Submission,” which exposed Islam’s demeaning views toward women, Van Gogh was murdered in cold blood and his co-producer’s life threatened by a Fatwa. Salman Rushdie had to go into hiding when a Fatwa was issued against him and his book, “The Satanic Verses.” The Yale University Press, fearful of threats of violence, censored the actual cartoons depicting Mohammed from a book about that subject, following violent reaction to the publication of the cartoons in Scandinavia.

More recently, radical anti-Israel students tried to get SodaStream products banned from Harvard dining halls, because they were offended by the “micro-aggression” represented by the location of the company’s factory beyond Israel’s Green Line. So instead of simply not drinking the product themselves, they tried to prevent everyone else from drinking it or even seeing its name!

Hard-left students, and even some on the soft left, have tried to ban sexist jokes and offensive classroom discussion on university campuses. Speech codes on many campuses are designed to prevent students from being offended by the comments of others.

The National Office of Amnesty International recently rescinded an invitation I had received from the Columbia University branch of the organization because they were offended by some of my views. And several universities, including Brandeis, rescinded offers of honorary degrees from proposed recipients because some students regarded their views as offensive. Other deserving candidates have been passed over for fear of offending some.

We live in an age in which censoring material that is deemed offensive by some is becoming widely accepted, especially among young people on the left.

There are, of course, major differences between using criminal means (violence, hacking, threats) and using arguably lawful means (speech codes, rescinding invitations) to achieve the censorship of offending material, but the results may be similar: self-censorship.

In my book “Taking the Stand: My Life in the Law,” published last year, I predicted that “self-censorship that results from fear of violent responses” will give “those who threaten violence an effective veto over what can be published in the United States.” Unfortunately, events since I wrote those words have confirmed their accuracy.”

The rest @

Anyone need some smelling salts?

• Teapot
      December 25, 2014, 3:55 am

Thanks, just. This article gave me a good laugh. Dershowitz really has zero self-awareness. The ziocaine is strong in this one.

Feminists, Muslims and Academics, the three big bads of the 21st century. And I just realized I fit into all three categories. Wow, I never knew I was such a villain.

• just
        December 25, 2014, 9:28 am

Look at this trash ad that the NYT printed and Boteach sponsored & put up on his FB page:

“Should the rights Israel affords its gay citizens be a reason to speak up for the country or “to love the only democracy in the Middle East”?

That’s what a full-page ad running this week in The New York Times is arguing.

“Hamas, ISIS and Iran kill gays like me,” the advertisement proclaims in bold type beneath a photograph of Rennick Remley, who describes himself in the ad as “a gay American” who supports Israel.

“If I lived in Gaza or Israel’s neighboring states, I would be thrown in jail, mutilated or killed,” Remley says in the ad, which is sponsored by Israel advocacy group Stand With Us and celebrity rabbi Shmuley Boteach’s This World: The Values Network.

“Though I am not Jewish, Israel is the only country in the Middle East where I can live without fear,” the ad continues. “I am free to adopt children, serve openly in the military, advocate for my community’s rights and be accepted as a human being.”

It ends: “In Israel, I am free.”

Some commenters on Boteach’s Facebook page, where he posted an image of the ad, objected to his use of gay rights as a way to promote support for Israel – a practice some have called “pinkwashing,” referring to an emphasis on the country’s friendliness to gays in contrast to many Muslim countries, while downplaying Israel’s treatment of Palestinians.

“#Pinkwashing israeli apartheid,” commenter Cindy Newman wrote on Boteach’s Facebook page. “What kind of ‘man of god’ uses other peoples struggles to promote ethnic cleansing and apartheid?””

• just
        December 25, 2014, 9:31 am

He needs a chaperone, a brain, and a mirror.

13. Pixel
    December 25, 2014, 6:14 am

BeyondKosher Sex, here’s a wider selection of books by Rabbi Shmuley .

Kosher Emotions

Shalom in the Home: Smart Advice for a Peaceful Life The Psychic and the Rabbi: A Remarkable Correspondence

The Michael Jackson Tapes: A Tragic Icon Reveals His Soul in Intimate Conversation

Die Michael Jackson Tapes (German Edition)

The Psychic and the Rabbi: A Remarkable Correspondence

Honoring the Child Spirit: Inspiration and Learning from Our Children

Integrating the Masculine and Feminine in the Spiritual Traditions of Judaism and Vedanta

Judaism for Everyone: Renewing Your Life Through the Vibrant Lessons of the Jewish Faith

Face Your Fear: Living with Courage in an Age of Caution

Renewal: A Guide to the Values-Filled Life

• Pixel
      December 25, 2014, 6:16 am

Underlining code didn’t work.

Ohhhhh, I see that there is no underlining code, here.