Iran is going to nuke your dog, pro-Israel group warns

Middle East

This variation on the Daisy ad came out in early August, from the Israel Project, which is leaning forward to stop the Iran Deal. For some reason they didn’t promote it!

Thanks to Gharib and Clifton. Here’s how TIP has been promoting it:

VIDEO: A trip out to walk the dog becomes something very different.

A warning of things to come if a dangerous nuclear deal gives Iran the bomb.

Tell Washington we need a safer deal.

1. Laurent Weppe
    September 1, 2015, 5:11 pm

Clearly that’s false advertisement: we all know that dogs are nuke-proof

2. Eva Smagacz
    September 1, 2015, 5:24 pm

Drama and Crisis, Drama and Crisis forever and ever…… rinse and repeat. Ad nauseum

3. amigo
    September 1, 2015, 5:33 pm

This might be a good time to start a “Doggie bomb shelter ” business. I wonder if my pet insurance covers nuclear attacks.

4. Annie Robbins
    September 1, 2015, 6:19 pm

oh i like that heavy breathing sound track. very impressive.

5. RoHa
    September 1, 2015, 7:50 pm

I haven’t got a dog, so nothing for me to worry about.

6. bryan
    September 2, 2015, 3:34 am

Is this The Israel Project attempting to drum up support for the agreement by demonstrating just how absurd, vacuous and hysterical are the arguments against it, or do Americans have such a feeble grasp of reality that such ridiculous propaganda is effective? The punchline (“We need a better deal”) is just crazy; this is the only deal on offer, the result of long negotiation and hard-bargaining, is accepted by the entire world (apart from one megalomaniac warmonger and his compliant stooges) and the alternative to this agreement is only continued conflict and likely war.

Would not this be the ideal opportunity for the Israeli government to make overtures to the moderates in Tehran, urging that we will end the occupation on the strict conditions that you abandon any support for Hamas and Hezbollah, organizations that would become utterly redundant (or could revert to their original humanitarian objectives) if peace were to descend upon the region?

7. amigo
    September 2, 2015, 8:30 am

This the Iranian version of Israel,s “Knock on roof ” policy.

First we nuke your dog with our recently developed “mini nukes .You get two minutes to get out before we drop our “maxi nukes ” .But we would remind you that we use ” Pinpoint ops” to attack only homes owned by Jewish Israelis.Our ultra modern nukes are equipped with DNA recognition software.

Let us be clear , Iran does not target civilians unless we find there are IDF terrorists hiding amongst the civilian population.One lone idf terrorist is sufficient reason to bomb you back to the stone age.

• a blah chick
      September 2, 2015, 1:31 pm

I read that originally as “knock on woof.”

• amigo
        September 2, 2015, 2:34 pm

“I read that originally as “knock on woof.”” ABC

Grrrrrr.

8. eljay
    September 2, 2015, 8:36 am

Well, Iran might nuke your dog, but Israel actually does pour gasoline down your son’s throat and burn him to death.

9. Boo
    September 2, 2015, 10:33 am

• amigo
      September 2, 2015, 11:37 am

“Here is my warning: Netanyahu, if you knock on my door my dog will bite your ass. “boo

Make sure you video the event.U tube would pay you a fortune to upload that.

• Kay24
      September 2, 2015, 2:13 pm

Careful, your dog might die of poisoning. :))

10. Kay24
    September 2, 2015, 11:55 am

No imagination on this one. So did the dog open the basement door by itself?

This must have been done by one of the high school hasbara types.

11. edwardm
    September 2, 2015, 12:01 pm

“I cam home today and you were all on fire.
    Your shirt was on fire, and your hair was on fire,
    and flames were licking all around your feet.
    And I did not know what to do!
    And then a thousand violins began to play,
    and I really did not know what to do then.
    So I just decided to go out and walk the dog.”

12. a blah chick
    September 2, 2015, 1:32 pm

First they came for my dog, but I did not listen…

13. Rashers2
    September 2, 2015, 4:09 pm

Whichever juvenile Hasbarat(s) made this vid’, a more senior Hasbarat obviously took one look & realised the world wasn’t quite ready for it. If you’re trying to play a “Checkers card”, at least have the wit to use something cute and lovable like – uh – Checkers (a cocker spaniel); not some Doberman cross that looks as if its idea of doggy fun could be biting chunks out of Palestinian children’s legs! The Zio-paths’ problem with the Iran-nuclear business is transparent: 1) Israel wants to remain the only playground bully with 1” ball bearings secreted in its pockets; 2) it wants to deflect from its own nuclear arsenal and the possibility of pressure mounting for THAT to come under greater scrutiny and for Israel to be painted into a corner by the international community over refusal to sign-up to the NPT. The whole Iran hysteria project begins and ends about there.

September 3, 2015, 10:15 pm

Ever since Phil Weiss interviewed that 15 yr. old kid in occupied Jerusalem, the one who was so eager to restore the ancient rites, I keep a very close eye on my dog and cats.

14. Froggy
    September 3, 2015, 12:36 pm

The zionista are amateurs. The Americans did it way better, and that was back in 1964.

15. Pixel
    September 4, 2015, 3:43 pm

Even nukes can’t stop a pitbull for truth named Phil.

16. traintosiberia
    September 5, 2015, 11:25 pm

OMG
    NETANYAHU will not walk again!
    What about Israeli Project ? Will it be able to bark?

17. Jelperman
    September 7, 2015, 12:11 pm

Given that Netanyahoo’s biggest fans in this country are bible-thumping, snake-handling fundies in the South, threats to their dogs might be an effective ploy.