Love of Israel + Defense of Trump = Meshuggeneh

US Politics

Three lovers of Israel offer nutty advice on the latest political developments. “Trump is in danger of becoming a great man.” Shmuley Boteach says. “Everyone knows that blacks are on average better dancers than other people,” says Mort Klein. And Obama “assented” to a “holocaust war” in Syria, and every day in the Muslim world “there is a vast death happening,” says Marty Peretz.

Now you wonder why Zionism has become a dirty word?

First, here’s Rabbi Shmuley Boteach (stoker of lust, frenemy to Cory Booker, supporter of Sean Spicer and anyone else in power) responding to Trump’s attack on Syria, which killed many civilians:

Is  in danger of becoming a great man? The beginning of great men and leadership is to safeguard life, protect humanity

Boteach went on:

Gd bless you Mr President @potus for what you have done for the people of Syria and the safeguarding of life. #thankUTrump…

In Syria, Trump Restores America’s Human Rights Leadership – Breitbart

Second, Mort Klein of the Zionist Organization of America, the first Jewish leader to formally meet with the Trump administration after the inauguration, was quoted in Politico saying he thought a group of Hasidic men were black because they were such good dancers. Josh Nathan-Kazis of The Forward then called him on the phone. Klein ripped him a new one.

“What are you, stupid?… Each different peoples have different talents that everyone knows. And everyone knows that blacks are, on average, are better dancers than other people….
“If people say that Asians are smarter on average than other people in America, that is not racist… That is simply something that most people know happens to be the case. People like you, Josh, you should really be ashamed of even calling me about this.
“I don’t even think about difference in colors… Except I recognize that whites cannot compete with blacks in basketball… and on average, blacks are much better dancers. That’s simply a fact. That’s a positive trait.”

Finally, here is the redoubtable Marty Peretz at Tablet, yes, a few weeks back, defending his friend Robert Kraft for his friendship with Donald Trump, and taking on the “affluent Jews” who don’t like Trump. He uses this as an occasion to slag Muslims and Obama and Syria.

America is suffering from a psychological malady. I call it “Trump Derangement Syndrome.” Has Trump contributed to this delirium? Certainly. He has people around him whose views I do not admire and whose behavior I may find noxious. I found plenty of them in the Obama administration…  Let me assure you, though. I did not vote for The Donald. But I also did not vote for Hillary … on character grounds. And because she had an exercised bitch against me going back to an article in The New Republic of which I was the editor. But not the writer. I waited on line on East 53rd street for more than an hour … and voted only for Chuck Schumer, who was my tutee at Harvard. He is now pledged to Keith Ellison as Democratic national chairman, whom he should oppose, and not just on Jewish grounds.

Even those who are exceedingly hostile to the president may grasp that the street opposition originates in a derangement syndrome. It is not natural or logical or reasonable. It is composed of an admixture of attitudes and affectations. It is not exactly nuts, but nutsy. Let me make clear: There are many issues with and on which I disagree with Trump…  The Trump opposition believes—or feigns belief—that there is no peril from militant Islam either to us and maybe not Europe, either. Or that there is no militant Islam at all. But, of course, there is. Virtually every day in the world of the Muslims there is a vast death happening … even two or three. Syria, to whose holocaust war its own former president Obama has darkly assented (without much dissent in the United States), is poised along with Hezbollah-dominated Lebanon and Shi’a Iraq, plus near-nuclear Iran, to wage war against the Jewish State. I believe that “no man is an island…” that, therefore, the threat to Nigeria, for instance, is also a peril to us. And, by the way, Mr. [Matthew] Fishbane, did not Obama do immense damage, with his pompous secretary of state and his self-righteous U.N. ambassador, to Israel? I suspect that you do not believe he did. And there may lie the key to your antipathy to Trump. Poor chap.

1. Mooser
    April 14, 2017, 1:31 pm

“What are you, stupid?… Each different peoples have different talents that everyone knows.”

Well, everybody except Jews. He doesn’t mention a one. Not one “talent”.

• Keith
      April 14, 2017, 7:13 pm

MOOSER- “He doesn’t mention a one.”

Perhaps he thought that they were so obvious that they didn’t need mentioning? Plus, it doesn’t look good to boast outside the tent. Obvious “facts” on the inside, tropes on the outside.

April 15, 2017, 12:25 am

“Perhaps he thought that they were so obvious that they didn’t need mentioning?”

I wish he would enumerate. I’m feeling left out. For instance, Pres. Obama was a good dancer and shot decent hoops. Both!
        I’d like to know what I should be good at.

• pabelmont
        April 15, 2017, 10:10 am

Mooser — You poor, poor dear! So needy. So needing to be told that there is something (anything) wonderful about you (I guess in your “character” as a Jew). Well, as I read the above article, it ain’t partic’ly basketball or dancing. Or being as smart as Asians. So, maybe, talking nonsense? Taking both sides of any question (no, that’s not Jews, that’s lawyers, sorry). Making a virtue of loving an apartheid state. (Yay! Found one!) (Not you, Mooser, I mean those nutcases quoted above.)

Well, how about this? “Jews are the chosen people, and what they are chosen for, they are chosen to suffer.” (As if, for instance, many Africans and most Arabs these days are not suffering.)

I’m running out of options. How about finding something funny in tragedy? Mooser? What do you think?

• Keith
        April 15, 2017, 10:17 am

MOOSER- “I’d like to know what I should be good at.”

Making lots and lots of comments? And try to remember that “Trillary” has two “l”s. Or, simply refer to the orange warmonger as “The Rump.”

2. MalcolmLeftly
    April 14, 2017, 3:24 pm

Maybe when a half-dozen people are indicted and Trump –I hope it doesn’t happen/ Pense– gets booted from office will it dawn upon peretz that people that think like him can cause a lot of trouble that will require years to repair.

3. Keith
    April 14, 2017, 6:43 pm

PHIL- “Trump is in danger of becoming a great man.” Shmuley Boteach says.”

Becoming a “great man” by increasing hostilities resulting in more death and destruction? Well, Boteach is consistent. He is good buddies with Rwanda genocidaire Paul Kagame. And Trump has been transformed by Merlin, the Deep State magician. His one redeeming feature has been eliminated by fusing him with the Princess of Darkness. The result? President Trillary Hillarump, the new neocon buffoon of darkness! Just when you think that things couldn’t get worse they do. Hey, how about that new MOAB we dropped on Afghanistan? Yet another example of our responsibility to bomb (R2B). Franz Kafka as prophet?

April 15, 2017, 12:31 am

“Keith”, as was perfectly predictable.
      Trump is going to do whatever he can to turn “The Donald Risk” into “In God We Trust”.

4. Keith
    April 14, 2017, 7:19 pm

MORT KLEIN- “…on average, blacks are much better dancers.”

And, on average, they are good at house cleaning too!

• Citizen
      April 15, 2017, 5:42 am

Oh, I thought that was the Dutch. Or do you mean cleaning other people’s homes?

April 15, 2017, 11:42 am

“And, on average, they are good at house cleaning too!”

Did you see a single speck of dust or smudge on a window or mirror during the entire two-term Obama Presidency? The place sparkled!

5. echinococcus
    April 14, 2017, 11:50 pm

Agreed with Keith, it’s obvious. But there seems to be a problem with Weiss: where were his biting criticism and his denunciations when criminals against peace and war criminals like Obama, the Empress, Power, etc. were being applauded to, kowtowed to and lionized by the same actors plus a lot of other murderous Zionists and even “Nonzionists”? For example when we were raping Libya, say?

How serious is all this?

• pabelmont
      April 15, 2017, 10:20 am

echinococcus — probably good points. Certainly the reason I will not call myself a “liberal” these days is that the so-called “liberals” of the Clinton/Obama eras either had no principles (except “go along with the oligarchs”) or confused loyalty (to party I guess) for having decent pro-human principles. I, too, did not vote for Trillary Hillarump — but also didn’t/wouldn’t vote for Schumer. Better Green than dead.

• Annie Robbins
      April 16, 2017, 8:16 am

echi, can you direct us to one of these ‘phil kowtowing to samantha powers’ posts please. something from the last few years would be helpful, preferably after the 2013 “Tears streamed down her cheeks” article. he’s written so so many about her. i just don’t recall the kowtowing like you do. thanks.

• echinococcus
        April 17, 2017, 1:57 am

Just noting that I didn’t say that Mr Weiss specifically kowtowed to Ms Powers. The sentence is “where were his biting criticism and his denunciations when criminals against peace and war criminals like Obama, the Empress, Power, etc. were being applauded to, kowtowed to and lionized by the same actors plus a lot of other murderous Zionists and even “Nonzionists”?”

6. catalan
    April 15, 2017, 4:53 pm

I agree that blacks overall are better dancers than whites. I am a Sephardic (Spanish) Jew though so I have some of that Latino rhythm thing in me.
    I wonder if talknic can provide us with an international law angle on this topic…

• talknic
      April 15, 2017, 10:24 pm

@ catalan

You have a completely stupid request of me after you’ve failed to answer a plethora of quite reasonable questions.

Thanks again for showing folk what utter jerks are attracted to the Zionist Colonization of Palestine

Keep up th’ good work

• Citizen
      April 16, 2017, 4:27 am

Is the international angle that one can agree some people on average are better than others regarding positive traits or talents, but that nothing like that exists regarding negative traits or talents? Is that the definition of PC, or not?

April 16, 2017, 11:52 am

“Is that the definition of PC, or not?”

Okay, “Citizen”, don’t be hidebound by PC! Please, tell us which races or groups have the worst “negative traits and talents”.

Don’t let PC stop you, you’re better than that, go for it.

• echinococcus
        April 17, 2017, 5:09 am

Mooser,

Why “the worst”? For our tribal friends, those for whom Jewishness is hereditary, we are looking at a downpour of Nobel prizes, high IQ certificates, even all admirably positive traits. Even more so with the Zionist race –noble warriors with an inborn ability to use weapons during office hours, admirably inventive cultivators of cherry tomatoes in their spare time.

April 17, 2017, 12:44 pm

“Why “the worst”?”

Having received neither a Nobel Prize or a certificate of high intelligence, and not being good at much of anything, I was hoping merely to stay out of the ‘worst negative traits and talents’ list.

7. Eva Smagacz
    April 16, 2017, 5:17 am

Phew, that explains,scientifically, my two left feet and clunky intellect.
    I was just born to inferior race….