- ‘This wall will fall’ (the writing on the wall, at … 5
- US Homeland Security investigates Israeli arms deal to Iran 24
- Video: 8-year-old boys stopped by soldiers– ‘you were about to … 24
- Marty Peretz’s message to Chris Hughes: Keep ‘The New Republic’ … 14
- Evangelicals who dissent from Christian Zionism wear ‘stain of indelible … 59
- Grindr in Hebron: A dispatch from the last debate 51
- Video: Moataz Washaha’s family asks us to boycott Israel 1
- Water service restored to thousands of Palestinians in East Jerusalem … 0
- ‘Netanyahu is a Nazi’: Scenes from an Orthodox anti-military draft … 0
- ‘Visit Palestine’–My personal message to Mayor Bill de Blasio 0
- Caught in an honest moment, Kerry casts doubt on the … 0
- Dateline, Ukraine: How the State Department ‘midwives’ democracy 0
- ‘Apartheid on the Hill’: Students transform Tufts campus to highlight … 0
- Thousands denied water in Jerusalem as California Gov signs energy … 0
- A model factory for a colonialism in trouble: the SodaStream … 0
- NYC Community Board member calls BDS ‘the face of anti-Semitism’ 0
- AIPAC reaches out to Christians with morphing Star of David 149
- ‘Daily Beast’ labels Abbas ‘stubborn’ for refusing to recognize Israel … 137
- Anti-anti-semitism: How did a movement against bigotry lend itself to … 119
- ‘Netanyahu is a Nazi’: Scenes from an Orthodox anti-military draft … 114
- ‘NYT’ dismisses Wieseltier attack on Judis as tempest-in-a-teapot 99
- Obama warns Israel about delegitimization, and Oren suggests annexation 93
- Pelosi calls Israel’s creation ‘the most spectacular political achievement of … 91
- Dateline, Ukraine: How the State Department ‘midwives’ democracy 90
- News of alleged Iranian arms headed to Gaza has been all over media but another arms interception story was ignored http://t.co/ogj0sCn9Is, 6 hours ago
- 'This wall will fall' (the writing on the wall, at Ohio State) http://t.co/D4Zuq7rj6K, 10 hours ago
- Video: 8-year-old boys stopped by soldiers-- 'you were about to throw stones' http://t.co/wAFUpXLJFB, 11 hours ago
- Marty Peretz's message to Chris Hughes: Keep 'The New Republic' on Israel's side http://t.co/o9ORGuBOMh, 13 hours ago
- There’s diversity in the evangelical community on Israel & the Israeli government is displeased by that http://t.co/sgIwlajqtQ #CATC2014, 15 hours ago
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- US Homeland Security investigates Israeli arms deal to Iran (24)
- Robert Caro, Nakba-denier (76)
- yonah fredman: Hostage- When you bring Foxman and Zionists into a discussion of Lindy, you discredit even your...
- yonah fredman: sibiriak- Charles Lindbergh the autistic aviator who hung out with Nazis (even assuming that in his...
- yonah fredman: Hostage- If you have to mention Abe Foxman in a discussion about Lindy as if the Jews who opposed the...
- Grindr in Hebron: A dispatch from the last debate (51)
- Walid: “… Beinart’s argument in his book, The Crisis of Zionism, that the advancement of Zionism in...
- talknic: JewEgg Jews are a diaspora community due to forced expulsion from roman Judea, which geographically...
- Ellen: tokyobk, Should the British write with a special sensitivity about the Irish? What do you think? Me thinks...
- ‘This wall will fall’ (the writing on the wall, at Ohio State) (5)
Author Archives: Alaa Mil
On Saturday, a group of Palestinians and internationals went to the Jordan Valley in what they hoped would be a fun-filled day with an event organized by Sharek Youth Forum. Israel army jeeps arrived to block the road. The crime? Riding bikes in the Jordan Valley.
Last month, Columbia Students for Justice in Palestine (C-SJP) sponsored Israeli Apartheid Week. In response, Hillel groups organized a campaign entitled “Separating Fact From Apartheid.” To achieve this end, Hillel employed racist tactics to present a convivial face to Israel’s … Continue reading
Recently, the Anti-Defamation League came out with a statement placing Students for Justice in Palestine on its top 10 anti-Israel organizations in the United States. As ADL has a history of spying and attempting to crush pro-Palestine, anti-apartheid activists working … Continue reading
Maen Rashid Areikat, the PLO’s Ambassador to the United States will be at Columbia to speak about the most recent phase of peace negotiations from the “Palestinian Perspective.” However, many Palestinians challenge and criticize Mr. Areikat and the Palestinian Authority … Continue reading