- Tariq Abu Khdeir is not deterred: Despite Israeli police attack, … 11
- ‘I mourn my Jewish community, which seeks to justify these … 28
- Amid fierce debate, members of German think tank take a … 19
- Air strikes and rocket fire resume as Gaza negotiations collapse 58
- Ceasefire comes to a close — Mohammed Assaf’s ‘Raise Your … 46
- Revenge devoid of purpose: Punitive demolitions of Palestinian homes 10
- NY Times describes Israel’s June rampage in the West Bank … 10
- More Orientalist insinuations in the New York Times 45
- Man who saved Jewish boy in Holocaust acts to save … 0
- Social worker, 45, among 3 killed by Israeli soldiers at … 0
- Checking under Israel’s Iron Dome 0
- Rabbi slams ‘militarization’ in St. Louis but when it comes … 0
- Palestine posters archive nominated to UNESCO Memory of the World … 0
- Knight in shining armor? 0
- 5 micro incidents of hope 0
- Gov. Cuomo annexes Jerusalem to Israel — and ‘NYT’ echoes … 0
- US branch of the Jewish ‘family’ owes the homeland ‘unconditional … 170
- Watch: Young Israeli Jew at Western Wall calls for ‘another … 117
- Hollywood’s latest blacklist shadows Bardem, Cruz, Almodovar 105
- The Walzer Problem 96
- Video: Gaza forces young Jew to overcome ‘giant hostile ferocious … 89
- Is the firing of Steven Salaita the beginning of a … 86
- Tunnels-to-kindergartens propaganda Netanyahu peddled to NYT and CNN is exploded … 85
- Hillary Clinton’s 11th-hour diplomacy 80
- Tariq Abu Khdeir is not deterred: Despite Israeli police attack, he plans on returning to Palestin... - http://t.co/3IXHQd4nwo, 35 mins ago
- RT @ChemiShalev: Hamas: Israel tried to kill Mohammed Deif, head of Qassam brigades and no. 1 on Israel's list. His fate unclear but wife & daughter dead, 13 hours ago
- Tariq Abu Khdeir is not deterred: Despite Israeli police attack, he plans 2 return 2 Palestine http://t.co/drxGmuLPCc http://t.co/DYGlKYtuv3, 13 hours ago
- 'I mourn my Jewish community, which seeks to justify these inexcusable acts' http://t.co/nXjb3jhp1d #IfNotNow #Gaza http://t.co/GY6ZQGjWSV, 13 hours ago
- RT @alexbkane: A timeline full of horrors: James Foley, #Ferguson, #Gaza, 13 hours ago
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- HAMAS made me do it! (13)
- Gruesome tales surface of Israeli massacres against families in Gaza’s Shujaiya neighborhood (29)
- With ceasefire set to expire, Palestinians aim to lift the siege while Israel wants to turn ‘Gaza into Ramallah’ (14)
- Kay24: At least not in our lifetime. I will die a sad person knowing the Palestinians never got justice, ever. :((
- Witnessing Gaza (30)
- Rob Reiner wants to pick Palestinians’ leaders for them (16)
- Marco: The anti-Tea Party sentiments of Hollywood liberals like Reiner is motivated more by condescension towards...
- UPDATED: Bay Area demonstrators succeed for second day in ‘Blocking the Boat for Gaza’ (36)
Author Archives: alec
In commenter profiles, you will be able to see how many replies any given post has generated.
Arab springtime is welcomed in Syria and Libya but not in Israel. Israel’s determination to follow South Africa’s apartheid path seems relentless.
In celebration of the arrival of summer, a new set of Anti Hypocrite Tools. To help you catch bad faith contradictory comments.
Improvements to come in 2010 for Mondoweiss include profile pages where you’ll be able to read people’s comments.
An anonymous donor will match your holiday season gifts. In thanks we are sending you two gifts. A beautiful heavy mondoblue t-shirt with a copy of our just published Goldstone Report.