- J Street cheerleading for Kerry features Congressman warning Palestinians will … 0
- Zirin challenges sportswriters to report Israeli violence against Palestinian soccer … 3
- Michael Ratner’s journey away from Zionism 17
- Israel is now attempting to ‘de-Arabize’ Palestinian Christians, but in … 24
- ‘This wall will fall’ (the writing on the wall, at … 7
- US Homeland Security investigates Israeli arms deal to Iran 29
- Video: 8-year-old boys stopped by soldiers– ‘you were about to … 36
- Marty Peretz’s message to Chris Hughes: Keep ‘The New Republic’ … 17
- A model factory for a colonialism in trouble: the SodaStream … 0
- ‘Apartheid on the Hill’: Students transform Tufts campus to highlight … 0
- Thousands denied water in Jerusalem as California Gov signs energy … 0
- ‘Daily Beast’ labels Abbas ‘stubborn’ for refusing to recognize Israel … 0
- On John Judis’s ‘Genesis,’ and its critics 0
- 2013 was record year in new settlement construction, and 2014 … 0
- Dateline, Ukraine: How the State Department ‘midwives’ democracy 0
- ‘Netanyahu is a Nazi’: Scenes from an Orthodox anti-military draft … 0
- AIPAC reaches out to Christians with morphing Star of David 149
- ‘Daily Beast’ labels Abbas ‘stubborn’ for refusing to recognize Israel … 141
- Anti-anti-semitism: How did a movement against bigotry lend itself to … 119
- ‘Netanyahu is a Nazi’: Scenes from an Orthodox anti-military draft … 114
- Robert Caro, Nakba-denier 93
- Obama warns Israel about delegitimization, and Oren suggests annexation 93
- Dateline, Ukraine: How the State Department ‘midwives’ democracy 92
- Pelosi calls Israel’s creation ‘the most spectacular political achievement of … 91
- J Street cheerleading for Kerry features Congressman warning Palestinians will demand the vote if two states fails http://t.co/LdipMdfzNR, 33 mins ago
- Dave Zirin (@EdgeofSports) challenges sportswriters to report Israeli violence against Palestinian soccer players http://t.co/Uw93TXGyFz, 2 hours ago
- RT @boun0479: Denver bus ad for justice in Palestine RT @EvaBartlettGaza:"@boun0479 http://t.co/qvCBDFnyPW" @MaxBlumenthal @Mondoweiss, 5 hours ago
- Israel is now attempting to 'de-Arabize' Palestinian Christians, but in the 1950s it was Jews from the Middle East http://t.co/UtxzDClJck, 6 hours ago
- Michael Ratner's journey away from Zionism http://t.co/DazJQn7udp, 6 hours ago
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- Michael Ratner’s journey away from Zionism (17)
- Donald: “I think you could say they’ve been synthesized, but have kept their original contradictions....
- seafoid: It’s surprising that it has taken this long , Tree. I suppose the religious aspect to Zionism kept...
- tree: Wow, seafoid. Great article. It’s an except from Marqusee’s book, “If I Am Not For Myself:...
- On John Judis’s ‘Genesis,’ and its critics (61)
- Donald: Thanks tree. I think I’ve heard of Grodzinsky’s book, but haven’t gotten around to reading...
- Zirin challenges sportswriters to report Israeli violence against Palestinian soccer players (3)
- Israel is now attempting to ‘de-Arabize’ Palestinian Christians, but in the 1950s it was Jews from the Middle East (24)
- gamal: “Still, the jizya tax in the Islamic world is only the beginning. Non-muslims were incorporated only as...
- Walid: “I believe that the vast majority of Palestinians will choose to remain Palestinians above all...
- seafoid: “British prime minister ‘coming as a friend’ on first official visit to Israel...
- Evangelicals who dissent from Christian Zionism wear ‘stain of indelible infamy,’ Israel says (75)
- talknic: http://mondoweiss.net/2014/03/ evangelicals-christian-indelib le.html/comment-page-1#comment -648201 hophmi...
- Michael Ratner’s journey away from Zionism (17)
Author Archives: Ali Abunimah
Palestine Papers: Obama rejects Bush commitment to Palestinian state on 1967 lines; opens door to expulsion of Palestinian citizens of Israel
Ali Abunimah writes on the Al Jazeera English website on how the Obama administration abandoned longstanding US policy to base the two-state solution on the 1967 border between Israel and the occupied territories, and the dangerous consequences of this decision: … Continue reading
Pennsylvania Governor Ed Rendell has just ordered his state’s Homeland Security director to cancel a $125,000 contract with an outfit called the Institute of Terrorism Research and Response (ITRR). The Associated Press reports: HARRISBURG, Pa. – Information about an anti-BP … Continue reading
Ali Abunimah follows up on post recalling his comment that he had been upset when he learned of the signing of the Oslo accords, in 1993: That’s accurate! What I would have told you is the accords were signed on … Continue reading
Ali Abunimah has a smart piece in Al-Jazeera applauding the Israeli right’s interest in one-state and making two interesting points. One, the two-state solution has become an absurdity–something that is never addressed here as Obama preaches it. And second, the … Continue reading
Ali Abunimah responds to the Israeli thinktank‘s program of responding to the growing delegitimization of Israel: [U]nderlying the Reut Institute’s analysis is a complete inability to disentangle cause and effect. It seems to assume that the dramatic erosion in Israel’s … Continue reading
I have been of course following all the absurd defenses and excuse-making from Jeffrey Goldberg, Ron Kampeas, Andrew Sullivan, Joe Klein, etc for Ethan Bronner and the New York Times, as well as your recent comments. They insist that there … Continue reading
Nearly two weeks ago we reported on the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions conference at Hampshire College in Massachusetts, the highlight of which was a speech by Ali Abunimah. We posted video, and kept promising to get a transcript up. What … Continue reading
Earlier today we ran Scott McConnell’s piece arguing that the South-Africa-one-state struggle can’t be reprised in Israel/Palestine. Ali Abunimah, author of this piece on the same subject, responds: Scott McConnell puts forward familiar arguments, but they are rather weak. No … Continue reading