- Michael Ratner’s journey away from Zionism 0
- Israel is now attempting to ‘de-Arabize’ Palestinian Christians, but in … 9
- ‘This wall will fall’ (the writing on the wall, at … 7
- US Homeland Security investigates Israeli arms deal to Iran 26
- Video: 8-year-old boys stopped by soldiers– ‘you were about to … 30
- Marty Peretz’s message to Chris Hughes: Keep ‘The New Republic’ … 15
- Evangelicals who dissent from Christian Zionism wear ‘stain of indelible … 62
- Grindr in Hebron: A dispatch from the last debate 66
- A model factory for a colonialism in trouble: the SodaStream … 0
- ‘Apartheid on the Hill’: Students transform Tufts campus to highlight … 0
- Thousands denied water in Jerusalem as California Gov signs energy … 0
- ‘Daily Beast’ labels Abbas ‘stubborn’ for refusing to recognize Israel … 0
- On John Judis’s ‘Genesis,’ and its critics 0
- 2013 was record year in new settlement construction, and 2014 … 0
- Dateline, Ukraine: How the State Department ‘midwives’ democracy 0
- ‘Netanyahu is a Nazi’: Scenes from an Orthodox anti-military draft … 0
- AIPAC reaches out to Christians with morphing Star of David 149
- ‘Daily Beast’ labels Abbas ‘stubborn’ for refusing to recognize Israel … 138
- Anti-anti-semitism: How did a movement against bigotry lend itself to … 119
- ‘Netanyahu is a Nazi’: Scenes from an Orthodox anti-military draft … 114
- Obama warns Israel about delegitimization, and Oren suggests annexation 93
- Pelosi calls Israel’s creation ‘the most spectacular political achievement of … 91
- Dateline, Ukraine: How the State Department ‘midwives’ democracy 91
- Robert Caro, Nakba-denier 89
- RT @boun0479: Denver bus ad for justice in Palestine RT @EvaBartlettGaza:"@boun0479 http://t.co/qvCBDFnyPW" @MaxBlumenthal @Mondoweiss, 42 mins ago
- Israel is now attempting to 'de-Arabize' Palestinian Christians, but in the 1950s it was Jews from the Middle East http://t.co/UtxzDClJck, 2 hours ago
- Michael Ratner's journey away from Zionism http://t.co/DazJQn7udp, 2 hours ago
- RT @allissonCD: Pictures of Saji Darwish, 18, killed yesterday near #Ramallah for throwing rocks--killed for being Palestinian. http://t.co/7GSgGvrLEg, 4 hours ago
- RT @allissonCD: Funeral of Saji Darwish in #Beitin near #Ramallah killed by Israeli forces yesterday. http://t.co/7Smbg5HTQR, 4 hours ago
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- Israel is now attempting to ‘de-Arabize’ Palestinian Christians, but in the 1950s it was Jews from the Middle East (9)
- Robert Caro, Nakba-denier (89)
- seafoid: Northern Ireland, another settler colonial enterprise for a people who were chosen by god (according to...
- US Homeland Security investigates Israeli arms deal to Iran (26)
- NickJOCW: I wonder how Iran paid for this stuff. And who.
- Grindr in Hebron: A dispatch from the last debate (66)
- seafoid: Grindr and Hebron – it would almost be funny if Israel weren’t f$cking every single Palestinian...
- ‘This wall will fall’ (the writing on the wall, at Ohio State) (7)
- Susie Kneedler: Thanks to all. Kathleen, hope we see you soon, too.
- Video: 8-year-old boys stopped by soldiers– ‘you were about to throw stones’ (30)
- Video: Moataz Washaha’s family asks us to boycott Israel (6)
- eljay: >> Israel expressed its regret on Tuesday over the killing of a Jordanian judge … Most sources...
Author Archives: Allison Deger and Philip Weiss
The Simon Wiesenthal Center’s has made a year-end list of the “Top Ten Anti-Semitic/Anti-Israel Slurs,” citing ASA, Richard Falk, Alice Walker and Max Blumenthal as anti-Semites.
In nighttime raids in Ramallah, Israeli soldiers broke into offices of the Women’s Union; Addameer, a prisoners’ rights organization; and an NGO umbrella organization and carried away files, computers, and documents