- ‘This wall will fall’ (the writing on the wall, at … 5
- US Homeland Security investigates Israeli arms deal to Iran 25
- Video: 8-year-old boys stopped by soldiers– ‘you were about to … 25
- Marty Peretz’s message to Chris Hughes: Keep ‘The New Republic’ … 14
- Evangelicals who dissent from Christian Zionism wear ‘stain of indelible … 61
- Grindr in Hebron: A dispatch from the last debate 57
- Video: Moataz Washaha’s family asks us to boycott Israel 1
- Water service restored to thousands of Palestinians in East Jerusalem … 0
- ‘Netanyahu is a Nazi’: Scenes from an Orthodox anti-military draft … 0
- ‘Visit Palestine’–My personal message to Mayor Bill de Blasio 0
- Caught in an honest moment, Kerry casts doubt on the … 0
- Dateline, Ukraine: How the State Department ‘midwives’ democracy 0
- ‘Apartheid on the Hill’: Students transform Tufts campus to highlight … 0
- Thousands denied water in Jerusalem as California Gov signs energy … 0
- A model factory for a colonialism in trouble: the SodaStream … 0
- NYC Community Board member calls BDS ‘the face of anti-Semitism’ 0
- AIPAC reaches out to Christians with morphing Star of David 149
- ‘Daily Beast’ labels Abbas ‘stubborn’ for refusing to recognize Israel … 137
- Anti-anti-semitism: How did a movement against bigotry lend itself to … 119
- ‘Netanyahu is a Nazi’: Scenes from an Orthodox anti-military draft … 114
- ‘NYT’ dismisses Wieseltier attack on Judis as tempest-in-a-teapot 99
- Obama warns Israel about delegitimization, and Oren suggests annexation 93
- Pelosi calls Israel’s creation ‘the most spectacular political achievement of … 91
- Dateline, Ukraine: How the State Department ‘midwives’ democracy 91
- The Latest from Mondoweiss for 03/11/2014 - http://t.co/fVv7WigYqE, 24 mins ago
- News of alleged Iranian arms headed to Gaza has been all over media but another arms interception story was ignored http://t.co/ogj0sCn9Is, 12 hours ago
- 'This wall will fall' (the writing on the wall, at Ohio State) http://t.co/D4Zuq7rj6K, 16 hours ago
- Video: 8-year-old boys stopped by soldiers-- 'you were about to throw stones' http://t.co/wAFUpXLJFB, 17 hours ago
- Marty Peretz's message to Chris Hughes: Keep 'The New Republic' on Israel's side http://t.co/o9ORGuBOMh, 18 hours ago
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- Robert Caro, Nakba-denier (80)
- Sumud: Sibiriak ~ First of all, I reject both your and Lindbergh’s assertion of a monolithic entity “the Jews”. If...
- Krauss: I’m thinking of his private letters when he was a young man, which weren’t published until many...
- Bing Bong: “Exactly. He should have said something. He said nothing.” So he didn’t actively deny...
- Grindr in Hebron: A dispatch from the last debate (58)
- Sibiriak: tokyobk : A German who doesn’t write sensitively about Jews may not be an anti-semite but is definitely an...
- eljay: >> A German who doesn’t write sensitively about Jews may not be an anti-semite but is definitely an...
- bilal a: During the debate’s question and answer session, a gay pro-Israel student activist named Raphael Fils...
- Video: 8-year-old boys stopped by soldiers– ‘you were about to throw stones’ (25)
- talknic: Shuki “they knelt down and gave the boys a friendly reminder that its not okay to throw rocks”...
- Evangelicals who dissent from Christian Zionism wear ‘stain of indelible infamy,’ Israel says (61)
- FreddyV: My issue is when people use their religious definition as currency. Messianic Jews are virtually worshipped...
- On John Judis’s ‘Genesis,’ and its critics (57)
- puppies: @Hostage – It seems as if we do agree that the “Jewish” nationality is totally fictive. A...
- US Homeland Security investigates Israeli arms deal to Iran (25)
- Nevada Ned: Everybody in Official Washington has now forgotten about it, but back in the 1980′s, the US and...
- Robert Caro, Nakba-denier (80)
Author Archives: Barnabe Geisweiller
When I learned the Simpsons, America’s famous cartoon family, were going to Israel (S21E16), I thought: Oy vey! The episode predictably glosses over the real Israel. All is well in cartoon Israel. The Muslims in Jerusalem are voiceless, sour-faced caricatures … Continue reading
In journalism, “if it bleeds, it leads” is the axiom. When it comes to Israel-Palestine, though, stories tend to lead when the bleeding is done by Israelis, not Palestinians. Take, for example, the killing today of a Palestinian teenager and … Continue reading
Many have recently questioned just how objective the New York Times’ correspondent in Israel and Palestine, Ethan Bronner, can be when he has a son serving in the Israel Defense Forces, the Israeli army. In an article published March 28, … Continue reading
A complete version of this piece appeared on CommonDreams yesterday. And it is on Barnabe Geisweiller’s site. We’re excerpting key portions below. In July of last year, Hamas, the Palestinian Islamist group, organized a mass wedding celebration for hundreds of … Continue reading