- Students post eviction notices at U of Michigan dorms, draw … 6
- Mockupation Israel: IDF trains in Ashkelon playground because it ‘looks … 5
- Israeli government kills plan to uproot Bedouin 6
- Brandeis profs take side of ‘courageous’ Al Quds president, against … 7
- Swarthmore Hillel should invite Blumenthal and Abulhawa into the schoolhouse … 3
- Bill Keller says neocons are warmongers who trust Netanyahu more … 17
- From the Royal Albert Concert Hall to an Israeli Dungeon: … 15
- After attending Mandela’s memorial, Knesset member’s blood rejected in gov’t … 43
- Remember Mandela’s actions, Kerry urges Palestinians and Israelis 0
- Man of zeal? 0
- Fallows: A free society must reckon with Blumenthal’s book, as … 0
- Help send Netanyahu to the Mandela memorial! 0
- Kerry threatens to delay Palestinian prisoner release if PA refuses … 0
- On Human Rights Day, stop the blank check to Israel 0
- Obama and Kerry drop talk of Palestinian state for ‘state … 0
- Honor Mandela by viewing Palestine with the same moral clarity … 0
- Israeli report: Kerry proposed long-term Israeli military presence in the … 145
- Netanyahu’s ‘gift’ to Pope: book on Catholic church’s persecution of … 128
- Deconstructing Netanyahu’s tribute to Mandela 120
- Obama and Kerry drop talk of Palestinian state for ‘state … 88
- Obama’s Mandela eulogy — moving, and hypocritical 87
- Man of zeal? 85
- ‘NYT’ and Wash Post won’t tell us why Dems are … 83
- At New America Foundation, Max Blumenthal warns Israeli policy is … 76
- RT @mattapuzzo: Missing American in Iran was working on unapproved CIA mission. Major mishaps. http://t.co/OHYO2b89p2 My last story with @adamgoldmanwp, 2 hours ago
- RT @palestinefilm: Palestinian film "Omar" by Hany Abu-Assad, wins Best Film Award in Asia Pacific Screen Awards. http://t.co/XHPUkuYtMb #Film #Palestine, 2 hours ago
- RT @urihoresh: @Mondoweiss Minor correction: she is not the first MK to have been born in Ethiopia. Adiso Masala was the first., 2 hours ago
- RT @UpsideDownTweet: Mexicans Against Zionism http://t.co/UdVbW2UdS5, 3 hours ago
- RT @MaxBlumenthal: @Mondoweiss @sjabulhawa I'm on board and Susan is in Philly. What do you say @SwatHillel?, 5 hours ago
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- Mockupation Israel: IDF trains in Ashkelon playground because it ‘looks like Gaza’ (5)
- Swarthmore Hillel stands by opening to anti-Zionists– as int’l org says, not ‘under our roof’ (43)
- Ellen: Jeff you are talking about trade of goods in a comercial arena, your LLC. Not a not-for-profit organization...
- Students post eviction notices at U of Michigan dorms, draw attention to Palestinian plight (6)
- American: ”england is the one here who could’ve prevented this. they gave the irgun and the jewish militants...
- Bill Keller says neocons are warmongers who trust Netanyahu more than Obama (17)
- James Canning: doug, if no deal is achieved (between P5+1 and Iran), and Iran continues to do what it had been...
- James Canning: Bill Keller indeed should be frank: neocons are warmongers, and powerful in Washington, due to Jewish...
- JeffB: Yes no one is telling the public about the secret AIPAC conspiracy. Everyone is going for the obviously false...
- Brandeis profs take side of ‘courageous’ Al Quds president, against their own president (7)
- American: At that point one can either try to understand what another culture does or mislabel it based on their...
- 92d St Y speaker decried those who ‘suck the cocks of Jew-haters’ (17)
- Citizen: The image of sucking cocks must have inflamed him so, he released that dripping hot tweet despite classy...
- Deconstructing Netanyahu’s tribute to Mandela (121)
- RoHa: “We are all living where we live because of murder and usurpation” So murder and usurpation is...
Author Archives: Nathan Goldwag and Benjamin Lawrence
Nathan Goldwag and Benjamin Lawrence of JVP: Some may accuse us of cynicism for this view, but the truth is, even if Netanyahu was sincere about wanting peace, there is no chance that it can emerge from these talks.
It is truly amazing what can be accomplished these days when the Internet has given students the power to think for themselves and organize like-minded individuals. Two young adults with nothing to lose and everything to gain have embarked on … Continue reading
Benjamin Lawrence describes the shifting politics regarding Israel within a chapter of the Jewish college fraternity AEPi.