- Informant’s text messages shed new light on NYPD spy program … 0
- Why did ‘NYT’ serve as platform for ‘military propaganda’? 0
- Reluctantly taking down monstrous orientalist video, college union in Israel … 0
- George Orwell would hate Israel 27
- First photographs of ‘Arabs with Altitude’ and Palestinian flag … 0
- Exile and the Prophetic: Freeing the president 0
- Why Palestine is different 7
- PLO: Israel has built 16,000 settlement units over the past … 1
- Two friends meet for 5 minutes in Jerusalem 1709
- Palestinian-American Raed Zidan plants flag on top of Everest, dedicates … 1362
- Christians denounce Israel’s manhandling of worshipers at Holy Sepulcher on … 952
- Barbara Boxer’s visa bill for Israel comes under concerted attack 810
- Washington Post’s racism map omits Israel 438
- Israeli report on al-Dura case is vengeful and ‘surreal,’ says … 401
- There’s been a sea change in US opinion on the … 314
- Video: Soldiers aim guns at fallen boy’s head outside West … 302
- Kennedy’s insistence on right of return prompted Ben-Gurion to rewrite … 106
- Abulhawa declines to ‘balance out’ several Israelis in ‘Al Jazeera’ … 94
- Barbara Boxer’s visa bill for Israel comes under concerted attack 93
- Washington Post’s racism map omits Israel 73
- Biden says Jewish ‘influence’ behind American cultural politics is ‘immense… … 57
- Two friends meet for 5 minutes in Jerusalem 54
- Israel cracks down on American travel to West Bank by … 50
- Both Massad, and ‘Open Zion’, ignore the experience of Middle … 49
- Informant’s text messages shed new light on NYPD spy program targeting Muslims http://t.co/J7dbBLZZXl, 5 hours ago
- Exile and the Prophetic: Freeing the president http://t.co/FXU8YRToQS, 5 hours ago
- First photographs of ‘Arabs with Altitude’ and Palestinian flag atop Everest http://t.co/jQQ6xcFAWw, 5 hours ago
- George Orwell would hate Israel http://t.co/pXjc9SBxNL, 5 hours ago
- Reluctantly taking down orientalist video, college union in Israel protests that it got '1000s of positive reactions' http://t.co/uCZ0r5CDey, 5 hours ago
click link to see last 100 comments
- George Orwell would hate Israel (27)
- eljay: >> Every country has the right to control its borders. But no country has a right to be an oppressive,...
- Sumud: Jeepers Norman, you’re still peddling entry-level hasbara? At least entertain us with some more...
- Stephen Shenfield: I just read the article you refer to (originally from Ha-Aretz) and “an admitted...
- Kerry goes for the Hail Mary, but Obama is punting (48)
- Hostage: P.S. Netanyahu has advocated an economic peace rather than an end to the occupation for years. I have no...
- Hostage: @Hostage – – Read John Reed’s report from Jerusalem in today’s Financial Times: “Israeli-Palestinian...
- Hostage: @Hostage – – Are you advocating that Obama openly challenge Aipac? Obviously, but I don’t...
- Both Massad, and ‘Open Zion’, ignore the experience of Middle Eastern Jews (50)
- Hostage: Actually Joseph Massad recognizes this and points this out in his piece Zionism’s Internal Others, where he...
- In electric atmosphere, Medea Benjamin takes over the president’s speech (19)
- Danaa: Kathleen, you are not being quite fair. For one, it’s better late than never. For another, some things...
- SF officials describe ‘apartheid’ label as ‘intolerance alienating the Jewish community’ (30)
- seafoid: That would be 1948 palestinian and nakba survivor. Israeli arab is bullshit.
- Why Palestine is different (7)
- Danaa: To reinforce Ramzi’s comment and also, to Obama’s declaration “that Israel’s future...
- George Orwell would hate Israel (27)
- Philip Weiss
- Annie Robbins
- Allison Deger
- Alex Kane
- Today in Palestine
- Paul Mutter
- Adam Horowitz
Author Archives: Bruce Wolman
Greenwald referred to this article on his blog this morning, but I thought the original was such a clear statement I bring it to your attention. From Rami Khouri in Lebanon’s Daily Star, "Why Chuckles Greeted Hillary’s Gulf Tour," responding … Continue reading
Not bad: One of the Americans is not Jewish. He is sent to Syria and Lebanon. Haaretz: A high-level U.S. delegation will visit Israel next week for strategic talks on Iran and a number of other issues. In contrast to … Continue reading
It may very well be that these settler teens were picked up with insufficient evidence. But, under similar circumstances would we see Arab youths freed from custody until investigations were complete? Hardly! Arab youths could just as easily be held … Continue reading
Sarah Honig is the darling of Jerusalem Post readers, if the comments and ratings to her op-eds are any indication. Her latest, Another Tack: Nessie and why Obama can’t, says that "Israeli-Arab peace" is a Loch Ness monster, i.e., a fantasy. … Continue reading
Today in Haaretz: "[Elie] Wiesel blasted Judge Richard Goldstone, saying his report on the Israeli offensive in Gaza was ‘a crime against the Jewish people.’" A few days ago in Haaretz: "Professor Alan Dershowitz slammed jurist Richard Goldstone, the architect … Continue reading
One point I found utterly amazing about the Independent article was that most of the Palestinians were killed by drones. This isn’t even nervous soldiers fearing for their lives in a combat zone. These are calculated killings by soldiers sitting … Continue reading
More evidence (in Haaretz: "Mitchell to Abbas: No more excuses, renew Mideast talks") that Obama and Mitchell have no problem squeezing the Palestinians to make up for their own political problems and weakness. Having taken on Netanyahu and lost, they … Continue reading
I can hear the US consulate protest from here. Imagine if the same happened in Tehran. JPost: The Justice Ministry declared Sunday that no indictments will be filed against police in the case of [Tristan Anderson] a US activist who … Continue reading
Haaretz says that Turkey is warning Israel that it must mull a future without Turkey as an ally, following the disrespectful treatment of the Turkish ambassador and the horrors of the Gaza war. Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan on … Continue reading
It appears the man who defended O.J. Simpson will go to any length for his current celebrity client, the State of Israel. From Haaretz: "Dershowitz calls Goldstone a traitor to the Jewish people." In his book, The Best Defense, Dershowitz gave … Continue reading
Haaretz: His [Mitchell's] main message will be the need to apply pressure, especially from the Arab states, on the Palestinian Authority to resume negotiations with Israel. At last week’s meeting of the Quartet, Mitchell told the delegates there was no … Continue reading
Last summer Aftonbladet, a Swedish newspaper, printed allegations that Israeli soldiers had taken organs from Palestinian youths they had killed, putting the tissue on the transplant market. An Israeli official called the story anti-Semitic "hate porn," and Haaretz denounced it. … Continue reading
Haaretz, today: The cabinet approved on Sunday the controversial plan – which will pump millions of shekels into West Bank settlements – after Netanyahu decided to review the list of communities for which funds were earmarked… Defense Minister Ehud Barak, … Continue reading
How can you keep kidding yourself that this administration is going to do anything to improve the Israel/Palestine situation? This administration’s position is actually two times worse than the Clinton parameters (which did not mention Jewish identity and did not … Continue reading
So are the Israelis finally admitting that the story is true 55 years later? Haaretz: The Lavon affair – also known locally as esek habish, "the rotten business" – was a plan to discredit Egypt’s government, then headed by Gamal … Continue reading
The New Yorker sent Lawrence Wright, its Pulitzer Prize winning staff writer, over to Israel and Gaza to report on "What really happened during the Israeli attacks?" I’m not sure what the reason was for the question mark, unless it was … Continue reading
I bet you don’t see this on the evening news here, not even on MSNBC. From Haaretz: Settlers Force Palestinians out of East Jerusalem Home: "This land is Israel. We are in Israel. God gave this land to the Jews. … Continue reading
On his own blog, Tony Karon titled the excerpt from his Time.com article: "Mideast Failure Looms for Obama." Time couldn’t be quite so pessimistic. It went with: "A Stalemate Looms in Obama’s Mideast Peace Effort." And the Subject line … Continue reading
Bruce Wolman reads the Norwegian press, in Norwegian:
While Weiss may be convinced that the Nobel Peace Prize award to President Obama "is all about Israel/Palestine…. an effort by the northern Europeans to give Obama political capital to put pressure on Israel," I have to report that this … Continue reading
Haim Saban’s bid. Mondoweiss couldn’t make this up. What Zionist control of the media?
What was Arianna smoking over there in Israel? From Arianna Huffington’s Israel diary: "Yet, in this land of miracles, we can still imagine the emergence of the kind of leadership that can transform both old hatreds and the facts on … Continue reading
Bruce Wolman writes: What if Palestinians turned to non-violent protest and none of the media showed up to cover their actions? President Obama in his Cairo speech insisted the “Palestinians must abandon violence.” He exhorted them to imitate the methods…
Bruce Wolman writes: When Benjamin Netanyahu came to Washington last month, Israeli media reported he was quite shocked at the reception he received in his closed-door meetings with Congress. It appeared the Obama administration had lined up fellow Democrats to…
Bruce Wolman writes from Norway: German Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier demanded an end to all settlement building in East Jerusalem and the West Bank in an interview with the German daily Sueddeutsche Zeitung, published on Saturday, and then widely distributed…