- A model factory for a colonialism in trouble: the SodaStream … 5
- ‘Apartheid on the Hill’: Students transform Tufts campus to highlight … 7
- Dateline, Ukraine: How the State Department ‘midwives’ democracy 35
- ‘Netanyahu is a Nazi’: Scenes from an Orthodox anti-military draft … 79
- ‘Visit Palestine’–My personal message to Mayor Bill de Blasio 5
- Caught in an honest moment, Kerry casts doubt on the … 21
- NYC Community Board member calls BDS ‘the face of anti-Semitism’ 11
- Following criticism, ‘NYT’ quotes Barghouti, Vilkomerson and Ashrawi on BDS 9
- National summit to re-assess the special relationship — Friday in … 0
- ‘Politico’ leaves Israel off list of 25 ‘awkward allies’ of … 0
- Pelosi calls Israel’s creation ‘the most spectacular political achievement of … 0
- Netanyahu mentions ‘BDS’ 18 times in denouncing movement and its … 0
- John Kerry and David Broza perform for AIPAC 0
- Reflections of an Iraqi in Palestine 0
- Capitalism and its contradictions: From Arizona to Florida to #UCLAdivest 0
- Anti-anti-semitism: How did a movement against bigotry lend itself to … 0
- AIPAC reaches out to Christians with morphing Star of David 149
- Anti-anti-semitism: How did a movement against bigotry lend itself to … 108
- ‘NYT’ says East Jerusalem isn’t occupied, and Israel lobby takes … 108
- ‘NYT’ dismisses Wieseltier attack on Judis as tempest-in-a-teapot 99
- Obama warns Israel about delegitimization, and Oren suggests annexation 93
- Pelosi calls Israel’s creation ‘the most spectacular political achievement of … 91
- Poll: If two-states collapse, Americans overwhelmingly favor ‘democracy’ 85
- Thought experiment. Dateline Ukraine 82
- A model factory for a colonialism in trouble: the SodaStream saga revisited http://t.co/qE0TlSctRS, 2 hours ago
- The Latest from Mondoweiss for 03/07/2014 - http://t.co/PYrDx7sDJc, 7 hours ago
- RT @alexbkane: SEIU organizer has swallowed the hasbara, claims Israel treats immigrants fairly https://t.co/1Yz6bSjYVo, 15 hours ago
- RT @EliClifton: 'D.C. elite say pro-Israel lobby losing influence, likened to NRA' http://t.co/Ekawm3GoKs, 15 hours ago
- RT @Remroum: State Dept to 'check out' vicious attack on Palestinian athletes http://t.co/QRDaEZUNFu via @Mondoweiss, 19 hours ago
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- A model factory for a colonialism in trouble: the SodaStream saga revisited (5)
- Anti-Defamation League exploits fear of Muslims to undermine anti-gay bill (19)
- Walid: “BTW ,will I now get my ham and bacon from the Kosher Dili counter in the student cafe of Harvard and...
- ‘Netanyahu is a Nazi’: Scenes from an Orthodox anti-military draft protest in Jerusalem (79)
- Ecru: @ Puppies Seriously? So “fuzzy wuzzy” “golliwog” or “bog trotter” were not...
- NickJOCW: This glimpse into the interstices of Judaic and Islamic convictions has been fascinating. It somewhat...
- Citizen: @ puppies Really? Is there anything offensive about the lusty ugly caricature jew seducing little German...
- Dateline, Ukraine: How the State Department ‘midwives’ democracy (35)
- lysias: I just read an allegation that Yatsenyuk (and his sister) are scientologists. Oh boy!
- ‘NYT’ provides frank descriptions of lobby’s power in review of Truman book (20)
- Woody Tanaka: I don’t agree that you say that about all. Certainly there were some, but I believe that many of...
- ‘Apartheid on the Hill’: Students transform Tufts campus to highlight Israeli occupation (7)
- Susie Kneedler: NOW, LIVE: C-SPAN3 is showing and streaming LIVE the “National Summit to Reassess the...
Author Archives: Chris Keeler
Amir Mizroch, an ex-editor of the Jerusalem Post and current editor of the right-wing Israel Hayom, recently called President Obama’s UN speech “the most pro-Israel speech [he thinks] anyone has heard at that world forum for a very long time.” Of … Continue reading
This post originally appeared on Notes from a Medinah According to Benny Morris, Israel is under internal and external existential threats. From the inside, Israel is facing the growth of religious and nationalist settlers and ultra orthodox conservatism combined with … Continue reading
Akiva Eldar recently wrote a piece in the Israeli daily Haaretz, in which Eldar pushes for the end of the Oslo Accords and all of the false hope that comes with them. The Oslo Accords were signed in 1993 (Oslo … Continue reading
This post originally appeared on Notes From A Medinah If a 15-year-old African-American minor was abducted by a 28 year white man – after the man chased the youth down in an open field in an ATV; if the man … Continue reading
The discrimination of the Israeli state in the occupation is well documented and, unfortunately, immense. Discriminatory allocation of water, confiscation of private and public land, unlawful restriction of movement as well as unequal zoning and planning policies (not to mention … Continue reading
Imagine your children attending tent schools, subject to demolition, because colonists seek your village’s water
Ein Il Hilwe is a Bedouin community located in the north of the Jordan Valley in the occupied West Bank. It is one of many Palestinian communities doomed to suffer de-development and stagnation under the strict policies of Area C. … Continue reading
The Christian Science Monitor somehow allowed Dashiell Shapiro to publish an opinion piece and, in doing so, paid homage to Golda Meir and the supposedly deceased Israeli meme that there are no Palestinian people. One would think that today, the … Continue reading