- The deafening silence around the Hamas proposal for a 10-year … 99
- Watch: 9 Jewish activists arrested after occupying Friends of the … 15
- You are not Alone: To Palestinians on July 20, 2014 15
- Mr. Modi– do not court apartheid Israel in my name 8
- Arab reporters come under attack from Israelis 82
- ‘Telegenically Dead’: Israel’s crumbling media war 0
- US Jews occupy Israeli army support office in NY in … 24
- Gaza onslaught is p.r. problem for Israel’s ‘moral authority’ — … 0
- Video: Outraged constituents confront CT Senator Chris Murphy over support … 0
- Arrests without charge of American beating victim’s relatives in Jerusalem … 0
- Nicholas Kristof on how to end the Israel/Palestine conflict 0
- On the defensive, Barney Frank accuses Clemons and Kornacki of … 0
- Mr. Obama, spend one night with us in Shifa hospital, … 0
- The heart of the problem with Israel: The mass expulsion … 0
- Gaza City resident Amal Sarsour: ‘There is no place to … 0
- Israel warns media they are at risk of ‘injury or … 0
- Massacre in Gaza: At least 60 killed in Shuja’iyeh, over … 363
- Finally, Israel is alienating the US mainstream media 229
- ‘We are moving from Iron Dome to an iron fist’: … 216
- In Photos: Worldwide protest against Israeli attack on Gaza (Updated) 214
- Israeli strike kills four Palestinian children playing soccer on Gaza … 193
- Understanding Hamas 160
- Israel is in a pickle 138
- The trojan horse of liberal Zionism 105
- RT @jdakwar: Draft Human Rights Council resolution on #Gaza calls for the establishment of Goldstone-like commission of inquiry. http://t.co/9a13HD8IWQ, 1 hour ago
- RT @CoreyRobin: .@alexbkane has the report on that occupation of the Friends of the IDF office, and arrests by the NYPD, with video. http://t.co/CF6246miAf, 1 hour ago
- In a hospital. At the beach. Hamas, Israel tells us, is hiding among civilians | Richard Seymour http://t.co/TK05M4rTjV via @guardian, 2 hours ago
- RT @deep_beige: If you've got a killer joke always keep it circulating or it may get lost amid the tweets about victims of airstrikes http://t.co/UoslWYsild, 2 hours ago
- RT @YousefMunayyer: FAA decision forcing change in Israeli narrative. Yesterday it was "we are under siege" today its "hey come back its totally safe here", 3 hours ago
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- Renouncing my Israeli citizenship (110)
- just: you know what yonah? you are being excessively ridiculous. Lenny is right ‘here’– I believe...
- Mooser: “but another way of resisting (and I believe a more effective way) is to shed the Jewish identity as I...
- yonah fredman: mooser and the word fact in the same sentence, a juxtaposition of the absurd. you aren’t about...
- Naomi Wolf walked out of synagogue when they had nothing to say about Gaza massacre (52)
- The deafening silence around the Hamas proposal for a 10-year truce (99)
- Kay24: Time the Palestinians got some articulate spokespeople, who would speak about their demands, and explain...
- You are not Alone: To Palestinians on July 20, 2014 (15)
- michelle: . what do ‘our’ armed service people think about all this our brave and selfless active and...
- Dear American media, I’m asking you to simply tell what’s happening in Gaza (20)
- Finally, Israel is alienating the US mainstream media (232)
- Mikhael: Choose the side of justice, accountability and equality. The side of justice was chosen when a state was...
- Renouncing my Israeli citizenship (110)
Author Archives: David Schwartzman and Mai Abdul Rahman
On February 12th, Jodi Rudoren argued in a New York Times article against the Palestinian-led Boycott Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) movement, imploring readers to consider Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s position that BDS is “immoral”. If we take their claims at face value, than it behooves us to ask why so many Americans consider BDS a moral tool to protest Israeli policies?
After the Nazis came to power on January 30, 1933, as a response to German discriminatory policies and human rights abuses of German Jews, an international boycott campaign was carried out in Europe, North Africa, and the Middle East, initiated by … Continue reading
The US initiated and brokered Palestinian-Israeli negotiations have failed to resolve this festering conflict with grave human rights implications for more than forty years. It has become crystal clear that US led peace negotiations will likely fail for the foreseeable … Continue reading