- Thousands denied water in Jerusalem as California Gov signs energy … 24
- A model factory for a colonialism in trouble: the SodaStream … 28
- ‘Apartheid on the Hill’: Students transform Tufts campus to highlight … 54
- Dateline, Ukraine: How the State Department ‘midwives’ democracy 58
- ‘Netanyahu is a Nazi’: Scenes from an Orthodox anti-military draft … 107
- ‘Visit Palestine’–My personal message to Mayor Bill de Blasio 5
- Caught in an honest moment, Kerry casts doubt on the … 23
- NYC Community Board member calls BDS ‘the face of anti-Semitism’ 14
- John Kerry and David Broza perform for AIPAC 0
- Netanyahu mentions ‘BDS’ 18 times in denouncing movement and its … 0
- National summit to re-assess the special relationship — Friday in … 0
- Anti-anti-semitism: How did a movement against bigotry lend itself to … 0
- Capitalism and its contradictions: From Arizona to Florida to #UCLAdivest 0
- Two Gazans killed by a missile strike, and hundreds mourn 0
- Anti-Defamation League exploits fear of Muslims to undermine anti-gay bill 0
- Reflections of an Iraqi in Palestine 0
- AIPAC reaches out to Christians with morphing Star of David 149
- Anti-anti-semitism: How did a movement against bigotry lend itself to … 113
- ‘NYT’ says East Jerusalem isn’t occupied, and Israel lobby takes … 108
- ‘NYT’ dismisses Wieseltier attack on Judis as tempest-in-a-teapot 99
- ‘Netanyahu is a Nazi’: Scenes from an Orthodox anti-military draft … 98
- Obama warns Israel about delegitimization, and Oren suggests annexation 93
- Pelosi calls Israel’s creation ‘the most spectacular political achievement of … 91
- Poll: If two-states collapse, Americans overwhelmingly favor ‘democracy’ 87
- Thousands of Palestinians denied water in Jerusalem as California Gov signs water conservation pact with Netanyahu http://t.co/uST71IRFuH, 12 hours ago
- On American Zionist Education: An excerpt from ‘The Politics of Teaching Palestine to Americans’ http://t.co/H8rDbZSLTb, 14 hours ago
- ‘Apartheid on the Hill’: Students transform Tufts campus to highlight Israeli occupation http://t.co/bfLo27JQcU, 14 hours ago
- A model factory for a colonialism in trouble: the SodaStream saga revisited http://t.co/qE0TlSctRS, 17 hours ago
- The Latest from Mondoweiss for 03/07/2014 - http://t.co/PYrDx7sDJc, 22 hours ago
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- Dateline, Ukraine: How the State Department ‘midwives’ democracy (59)
- Thousands denied water in Jerusalem as California Gov signs energy pact with Netanyahu (25)
- Citizen: California signs water pact with Israel and US give Israeli firm the contract for building surveillance...
- Walid: Just as bad for the rest of the region, seafoid, for season-to-date rainfall that’s still around 150mm...
- seafoid: It’s fairly biblical in the Jewish Disneyland as well http://www.haaretz.com/news/na tional/1.577014...
- Following criticism, ‘NYT’ quotes Barghouti, Vilkomerson and Ashrawi on BDS (10)
- RFS: “…one-third to one-half of all Palestinian refugees were driven from their homes” The IDF...
- A model factory for a colonialism in trouble: the SodaStream saga revisited (28)
- Citizen: Now Scarjo says her motivation was saving the environment: http://www.haaretz.com/news...
- ‘Netanyahu is a Nazi’: Scenes from an Orthodox anti-military draft protest in Jerusalem (107)
- Anti-anti-semitism: How did a movement against bigotry lend itself to another form of bigotry? (115)
- seafoid: “Similarly, there is a sovereign Irish state.” For over 56 years every St Patrick’s day my friends...
Author Archives: Deepak Tripathi
The battle between the US/EU and China/India to control world energy resources is being fought in Iran
The race for control of energy resources has escalated to a point where China, India and Russia, three main Eastern powers, are drawn into open confrontation with America and the European Union.
From Libya in North Africa to Pakistan on the edge of South Asia, the region has seldom been so explosive. Human aspirations for liberty and freedom from oppression defined the year 2011 — where is the region headed in 2012?