- J Street cheerleading for Kerry features Congressman warning Palestinians will … 1
- Zirin challenges sportswriters to report Israeli violence against Palestinian soccer … 12
- Michael Ratner’s journey away from Zionism 23
- Israel is now attempting to ‘de-Arabize’ Palestinian Christians, but in … 25
- ‘This wall will fall’ (the writing on the wall, at … 7
- US Homeland Security investigates Israeli arms deal to Iran 29
- Video: 8-year-old boys stopped by soldiers– ‘you were about to … 36
- Marty Peretz’s message to Chris Hughes: Keep ‘The New Republic’ … 17
- A model factory for a colonialism in trouble: the SodaStream … 0
- ‘Apartheid on the Hill’: Students transform Tufts campus to highlight … 0
- Thousands denied water in Jerusalem as California Gov signs energy … 0
- ‘Daily Beast’ labels Abbas ‘stubborn’ for refusing to recognize Israel … 0
- On John Judis’s ‘Genesis,’ and its critics 0
- 2013 was record year in new settlement construction, and 2014 … 0
- Dateline, Ukraine: How the State Department ‘midwives’ democracy 0
- ‘Netanyahu is a Nazi’: Scenes from an Orthodox anti-military draft … 0
- AIPAC reaches out to Christians with morphing Star of David 149
- ‘Daily Beast’ labels Abbas ‘stubborn’ for refusing to recognize Israel … 141
- Anti-anti-semitism: How did a movement against bigotry lend itself to … 119
- ‘Netanyahu is a Nazi’: Scenes from an Orthodox anti-military draft … 114
- Robert Caro, Nakba-denier 93
- Obama warns Israel about delegitimization, and Oren suggests annexation 93
- Dateline, Ukraine: How the State Department ‘midwives’ democracy 92
- Pelosi calls Israel’s creation ‘the most spectacular political achievement of … 91
- RT @alexbkane: "How do we oppose a demand for one person, one vote?” Congressman Jerry Nadler summarizes the liberal Zionist quandry http://t.co/QtIemdtXzU, 38 mins ago
- RT @CornellSJP: Protect free speech on campus! http://t.co/RvdWb9G5UR @WRFIRadioNews @SJPNational, 38 mins ago
- J Street cheerleading for Kerry features Congressman warning Palestinians will demand the vote if two states fails http://t.co/LdipMdfzNR, 3 hours ago
- Dave Zirin (@EdgeofSports) challenges sportswriters to report Israeli violence against Palestinian soccer players http://t.co/Uw93TXGyFz, 5 hours ago
- RT @boun0479: Denver bus ad for justice in Palestine RT @EvaBartlettGaza:"@boun0479 http://t.co/qvCBDFnyPW" @MaxBlumenthal @Mondoweiss, 8 hours ago
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- Zirin challenges sportswriters to report Israeli violence against Palestinian soccer players (12)
- Israel is now attempting to ‘de-Arabize’ Palestinian Christians, but in the 1950s it was Jews from the Middle East (25)
- tokyobk: Read and understand a post before you use fancy or foreign words or accuse someone else of being daft. Free...
- Evangelicals who dissent from Christian Zionism wear ‘stain of indelible infamy,’ Israel says (76)
- ritzl: Agree mostly, except that they don’t seem to be afraid. That’s the insanity part, to me. For a...
- J Street cheerleading for Kerry features Congressman warning Palestinians will demand the vote if two states fails (1)
- ritzl: I know I’d have to ask them to get an answer/non-answer, but what does J-Street hope to accomplish with...
- Michael Ratner’s journey away from Zionism (23)
- German Lefty: @ Citizen People get interested in this subject for various reasons. I think that in most cases...
- seafoid: But it is not an identity that is mediated via the religion ? Judaism is supposed to be moral, good,...
- tree: I don’t think its religion, seafoid. I think its an identity issue. See Marqusee here: So what was the...
- On John Judis’s ‘Genesis,’ and its critics (61)
- Donald: Thanks tree. I think I’ve heard of Grodzinsky’s book, but haven’t gotten around to reading...
Author Archives: Dena Shunra
A possible crackdown on Israeli dissent? Several prominent Israeli activists were summoned by the police over the weekend. The police showed up at their doors with an invitation to “step over to the police” who want to know “what are you planning in terms of the protest for the coming summer, in order to prepare.”
Shalom Eisner attacked a Danish youth, then an Israeli celebrity attacked Danish activists. Well, let’s not forget what they did for Jews in WW2
Israeli celebrity says she enjoyed video of IDF attacking Danish activist because he looked like a Nazi
Author and talk-show celebrity Irit Linur explained how pleased she was to see the Israeli officer slam the butt of his rifle into the face of the (unarmed, nonviolent) Danish peace activist. She said his golden hair made him look like a member of the Hitlerjugend.
The Globes financial daily, which tends to lean towards free-market libertarianism, puts the word Panic in big, bold letters right over the picture of Netanyahu. (picture thanks to Didi Remez) Netanyahu does, in fact, have something to panic about. 150,000 … Continue reading
The following ad appeared in the Yediot Aharonot ad section – The ad is translated as: Security Organiztion Needs WOMEN with great physical strength & motivation to evacuate women from the aid flotilla [sent by] the Hezbollah to Gaza. The activity is … Continue reading