- Film Review — ‘Al Helm: Martin Luther King in Palestine’ 1
- South African activists post pro-Palestine banners at Mandela memorial 1
- Protesters ask Target to drop Israeli settlement product SodaStream 2
- ‘NYT’ and Wash Post won’t tell us why Dems are … 32
- ‘They’re not being kind to the brothers’ (Why Keith Richards … 6
- Deconstructing Netanyahu’s tribute to Mandela 17
- Despite being hard up for cash, Netanyahu (sorta) makes an … 2
- Mandela and the responsibility of activism 8
- Shimon Peres on Mandela and Apartheid: Now & Then 0
- Marwan Barghouthi on Mandela: ‘Our freedom seems possible because you … 0
- The unspoken alliance: Israel’s secret relationship with apartheid South Africa 0
- Jewish establishment stays silent on Israeli plan to forcibly displace … 0
- The high cost of Israel’s water policies 0
- Interview with Roger Waters: ‘It’s a duty for artists to … 0
- Israeli military attacks Palestinian commemorations of Nelson Mandela 0
- In 1990 ‘Nightline’ town hall, Jewish leaders call Mandela ‘hypocritical’ … 0
- Corasanti responds to Abulhawa: My purpose in writing ‘The Almond … 200
- Netanyahu’s ‘gift’ to Pope: book on Catholic church’s persecution of … 127
- Israeli report: Kerry proposed long-term Israeli military presence in the … 115
- Obama’s Mandela eulogy — moving, and hypocritical 86
- At New America Foundation, Max Blumenthal warns Israeli policy is … 76
- Man of zeal? 71
- Obama and Kerry drop talk of Palestinian state for ‘state … 69
- Israeli ambassador’s present to Obama — settlement cufflinks! 65
- South African activists post pro-Palestine banners at Mandela memorial http://t.co/3BmK05QVN9, 1 hour ago
- RT @aptly_engineerd: Israel approves detention without charges for African migrants http://t.co/5SUIhnyfpt via @reuters, 4 hours ago
- RT @elivalley: “'Anti-Zionists’ will not be permitted to speak using the Hillel name or under the Hillel roof.” - @eric_fingerhut http://t.co/yLjpfbZv3S, 4 hours ago
- RT @palestinefilm: Ashrawi urges NBC to halt drama series set in East Jerusalem | Maan News Agency http://t.co/2dALLUUJjA, 5 hours ago
- RT @adanielroth: Billel? Hillel Cool? Hillel Zero? Crystal Hillel? Hillel St. Blues? #NewNamesForSwarthmoreHillel @alexbkane @Mondoweiss @simonerzim, 5 hours ago
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- Deconstructing Netanyahu’s tribute to Mandela (17)
- ‘NYT’ and Wash Post won’t tell us why Dems are hurting Obama on Iran deal (32)
- yonah fredman: Again we have the language of propaganda: “He certainly does not refer to Jewish American...
- ritzl: Good point. Increasing sanctions/sabotaging this deal would have to be veto proof in both bodies, assuming...
- JeffB: @piotr The remaining question is if Menendez and Schumer are engaged in “the usual posturing” or in “rank,...
- Obama and Kerry drop talk of Palestinian state for ‘state institutions’ and ‘transition’ (69)
- Hostage: The US is mostly only blocking security council resolutions. They do not want to create meaningless article...
- Hostage: People considered the Iraq resolutions harsh but they never said anything like member nations should...
- JeffB: Walid – The Palestinians have won their case in the international arena again and again and again and...
- South African activists post pro-Palestine banners at Mandela memorial (1)
- Kathleen: Racism is racism and so many folks have yet to connect the apartheid dots. Thanks Alex. So many South...
- Protesters ask Target to drop Israeli settlement product SodaStream (2)
- Hostage: The Romanian government has said it will stop sending construction workers to Israel if Jerusalem does not...
Author Archives: Dena Shunra
A possible crackdown on Israeli dissent? Several prominent Israeli activists were summoned by the police over the weekend. The police showed up at their doors with an invitation to “step over to the police” who want to know “what are you planning in terms of the protest for the coming summer, in order to prepare.”
Shalom Eisner attacked a Danish youth, then an Israeli celebrity attacked Danish activists. Well, let’s not forget what they did for Jews in WW2
Israeli celebrity says she enjoyed video of IDF attacking Danish activist because he looked like a Nazi
Author and talk-show celebrity Irit Linur explained how pleased she was to see the Israeli officer slam the butt of his rifle into the face of the (unarmed, nonviolent) Danish peace activist. She said his golden hair made him look like a member of the Hitlerjugend.
The Globes financial daily, which tends to lean towards free-market libertarianism, puts the word Panic in big, bold letters right over the picture of Netanyahu. (picture thanks to Didi Remez) Netanyahu does, in fact, have something to panic about. 150,000 … Continue reading
The following ad appeared in the Yediot Aharonot ad section – The ad is translated as: Security Organiztion Needs WOMEN with great physical strength & motivation to evacuate women from the aid flotilla [sent by] the Hezbollah to Gaza. The activity is … Continue reading