- Fox’s Hannity abuses Yousef Munayyer, says he has a ‘thick … 15
- Raising money for Israelis being bombed in hospitals and schools, … 0
- Six Palestinians are killed in West Bank in protests of … 2
- Claim that Hamas killed 3 teens is turning out to … 25
- Survivors of massacre in Khuza’a say Israeli forces used Palestinians … 4
- Joan Rivers slams CNN and BBC coverage of Gaza — … 28
- PLO official Hanan Ashrawi: Israel’s assault on Gaza is ‘state … 28
- ‘The unity is stronger than ever’: Report from historic march … 48
- Israel’s ‘defeat’ 0
- The green line is gone: Hundreds of Palestinian citizens of … 0
- ‘Slate’ blames Birthright for indoctrinating American Jew who was killed … 0
- Oh what a lovely war! 0
- Something you can do, wherever you are 0
- US plays decisive role in Israel’s attack on Gaza 0
- Humanitarian agencies warn of imminent water crisis in Gaza 0
- ‘We know that Israel has no red line when it … 0
- Massacre in Gaza: At least 60 killed in Shuja’iyeh, over … 363
- The deafening silence around the Hamas proposal for a 10-year … 245
- Finally, Israel is alienating the US mainstream media 237
- In Photos: Worldwide protest against Israeli attack on Gaza (Updated) 217
- ‘We are moving from Iron Dome to an iron fist’: … 216
- Israeli strike kills four Palestinian children playing soccer on Gaza … 193
- Hamas mimics Hezbollah tactics, and no one will have stability … 151
- Israel is in a pickle 138
- RT @allissonCD: This is everyone's house: Shuja'iyeh, #Gaza. http://t.co/6CjCpb2eD3, 51 mins ago
- RT @allissonCD: This was an ambulance in Beit Hanoun until Israeli fire struck it, killing 5 people from inside. http://t.co/NxmLz9us1S, 51 mins ago
- RT @allissonCD: Horse that is bleeding from gunshot wound nudges off her young as he tried to feed. There's no milk. #Gaza. http://t.co/p9RjKUfyLZ, 60 mins ago
- RT @allissonCD: Family fleeing Beit Hanoun earlier today. #Gaza. http://t.co/KaqkGC3qal, 1 hour ago
- RT @allissonCD: A lot of horses and donkeys also didn't make it in Beit Hanoun. It feels like Israeli strikes destroyed everything. http://t.co/5dUaPMpmpJ, 1 hour ago
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- Which crowded cities can you fire into? (50)
- talknic: @Jon66 … does a double down on stupid “Is it identified so that you know it’s a military...
- just: “And most of all, you’ll be completely safe from persecution.” Not if you disagree with the...
- talknic: @Jon66 does Habara stupid so well! IDF have their headquarters in empty isolated fields? WOW!!! I wonder if...
- Controversial, illegal, and documented: Israeli military strategies in Gaza (40)
- ritzl: @DaBakr: A) Nonsense. B) Complete nonsense. C) What are the tunnels “there for?” You know, skip...
- Dr. Kristol’s curriculum: US ‘special responsibilities’ include ‘ancient longings’ of Jewish nationalists (19)
- Mooser: “Zionism has opened the door wide for the reemergence of white ethnic and Christian religious...
- Breaking: Israel shelling hospital in Beit Hanoun, injured Palestinians and internationals trapped inside (6)
- ‘Israel is wrong by any moral standard’ — Robinson says, as US media pile up (47)
- Sumud: I thought the UN didn’t know the origins of the rockets but you say “the UN has repeatedly...
- NY Times reports source of UNRWA school attack is unclear even though Israel said they did it (35)
- Which crowded cities can you fire into? (50)
Author Archives: Donald Johnson
Why is Human Rights Watch bending over backward to say Israel’s killing of four Palestinian boys on the beach Wed. was not intentional? Israelis never suffer consequences for killing civilians, and some Israeli soldiers have shown themselves to be brutal.
Why the rejection of commencement speakers? Because there’s no accountability for war crimes in elite life, and the students are demanding a symbolic victory, we don’t want your so-called wisdom
Liberal Zionists, self-styled opponents of occupation, say the settlements can be reversed if Palestinians would just stop threatening Israelis’ lives. That’s a fallacy.
The New York Times’ Sheryl Gay Solberg says Jimmy Carter “infuriated many Jews with his 2006 book, ‘Palestine: Peace Not Apartheid’” and that Obama does not see him as a “force for good” in the conflict. In fact, he’s radioactive. So the Times participates in excommunicating Carter
When did it become an article of faith that Zionism was an inherently noble idea, and anyone who argued for Palestinian rights had to be an anti-Semite? When did a movement against bigotry, anti-anti-Semitism, begin to cover for bigotry against Palestinians?
The late Rabbi David Hartman called on Sharon to be more brutal during the Second Intifada and “wipe them out… level them.” The Presbyterian Church cited this statement in a recent report. The New York Times failed to report it in Hartman’s obit.
‘NYT’ article calls East Jerusalem ‘a predominantly Arab neighborhood,’ failing to state that it is occupied territory
Piping Israeli propaganda on Palestinian incitement, Jodi Rudoren of the ‘NYT’ quotes a pro-Israel thinktank without identifying it as such
NYT seems to have nothing favorable to say about Israel so it’s running meaningless stories about graffiti artists and an embarrassing hagiographic piece about a “philosopher-general”
Why did the Times choose as the (surprise– favorable) reviewer of Alan Dershowitz’s autobiography a writer with close connections to Israel? Do they ever assign such books to Palestinians?
200,000 died in Guatemala in the 80s, in mass slaughter, mass rape, and possibly the worst human rights violation in the Western Hemisphere in the last 50 years. The US helped out, and so did Israel
We interrupt this hasbara for a message from Nabi Saleh: Sadly Ben Ehrenreich’s piece on popular resistance has merited no editorial by the Times
NYT suggests that Palestinian suicide bombers are like Adam Lanza, loners. They’re not, they’re social and have sought social approval
A regular commenter at Mondoweiss says that the intemperate climate of the comment board will put off new visitors whose presence we need