- ‘This wall will fall’ (the writing on the wall, at … 0
- US Homeland Security investigates Israeli arms deal to Iran 0
- Video: 8-year-old boys stopped by soldiers– ‘you were about to … 0
- Marty Peretz’s message to Chris Hughes: Keep ‘The New Republic’ … 0
- Evangelicals who dissent from Christian Zionism wear ‘stain of indelible … 0
- Grindr in Hebron: A dispatch from the last debate 0
- Video: Moataz Washaha’s family asks us to boycott Israel 0
- Water service restored to thousands of Palestinians in East Jerusalem … 0
- Following criticism, ‘NYT’ quotes Barghouti, Vilkomerson and Ashrawi on BDS 0
- On American Zionist Education: An excerpt from ‘The Politics of … 0
- NYC Community Board member calls BDS ‘the face of anti-Semitism’ 0
- Caught in an honest moment, Kerry casts doubt on the … 0
- ‘Netanyahu is a Nazi’: Scenes from an Orthodox anti-military draft … 0
- ‘Visit Palestine’–My personal message to Mayor Bill de Blasio 0
- ‘NYT’ provides frank descriptions of lobby’s power in review of … 0
- State Dept to ‘check out’ vicious attack on Palestinian athletes 0
- AIPAC reaches out to Christians with morphing Star of David 149
- ‘Daily Beast’ labels Abbas ‘stubborn’ for refusing to recognize Israel … 137
- Anti-anti-semitism: How did a movement against bigotry lend itself to … 119
- ‘Netanyahu is a Nazi’: Scenes from an Orthodox anti-military draft … 114
- ‘NYT’ dismisses Wieseltier attack on Judis as tempest-in-a-teapot 99
- Obama warns Israel about delegitimization, and Oren suggests annexation 93
- Pelosi calls Israel’s creation ‘the most spectacular political achievement of … 91
- Dateline, Ukraine: How the State Department ‘midwives’ democracy 90
- News of alleged Iranian arms headed to Gaza has been all over media but another arms interception story was ignored http://t.co/ogj0sCn9Is, 3 hours ago
- 'This wall will fall' (the writing on the wall, at Ohio State) http://t.co/D4Zuq7rj6K, 7 hours ago
- Video: 8-year-old boys stopped by soldiers-- 'you were about to throw stones' http://t.co/wAFUpXLJFB, 8 hours ago
- Marty Peretz's message to Chris Hughes: Keep 'The New Republic' on Israel's side http://t.co/o9ORGuBOMh, 9 hours ago
- There’s diversity in the evangelical community on Israel & the Israeli government is displeased by that http://t.co/sgIwlajqtQ #CATC2014, 12 hours ago
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- Grindr in Hebron: A dispatch from the last debate (41)
- James North: Thank you, Binyamin. I remember visiting the Yad Vashem Memorial/Museum, where I was moved to learn...
- Citizen: @ Philip Munger I thought the line was both witty and pithy too.
- James North: JewEgg: Mondoweiss has been around for 7 or 8 years now. It is a very well known site, (more popular...
- Robert Caro, Nakba-denier (66)
- yonah fredman: sibiriak- regarding my interpretation or misinterpretation of Lindbergh’s words: Communication...
- US Homeland Security investigates Israeli arms deal to Iran (22)
- On John Judis’s ‘Genesis,’ and its critics (54)
- Sibiriak: Naftush: Mr. Slater writes, “As is well-known, the Zionist leadership seized upon the ‘transfer’ solution...
- Marty Peretz’s message to Chris Hughes: Keep ‘The New Republic’ on Israel’s side (14)
- peterfeld: Also, was Peretz’s book title inspired by Mindy Kaling?
- Dateline, Ukraine: How the State Department ‘midwives’ democracy (91)
- RoHa: “Does the Crimean War make sense?” Almost no-one remembers the Crimean War. (And those few who do...
- Evangelicals who dissent from Christian Zionism wear ‘stain of indelible infamy,’ Israel says (58)
- DICKERSON3870: P.P.S. ALSO SEE – “Christian Zionism: The Root of All Evil?” ~ By Tammy Obeidallah,...
- Grindr in Hebron: A dispatch from the last debate (41)
Author Archives: Fidaa Abuassi
Fidaa Abuasi manages to get engaged, in the Diaspora. “The hardest question however is “where will the wedding be?”, Gaza, Ramallah, Jericho, Jordan or Chicago? Again, only God knows where! Thanks to Israeli apartheid”
Fidaa Abuassi writes about talking to her family in Gaza as they deal with a severe winter storm without fuel or electricity due to the siege.
The doctors said most babies born after last November’s Pillar of Cloud attack didn’t survive, Fida’a Abuassi writes from Gaza. Should we then blame Israel for the death of my sister’s baby? Should the occupation be held accountable for such a crime! My sister’s experience seemed to us one of its kind, yet she was definitely not the only, the first or the last one who experienced such a great loss. I had always thought I could understand the pain of those mothers. I was wrong. My sister made me feel it for real. I have never felt pain like this before.
Fidaa Abuassi writes about being in the United States and missing her home in Gaza.
A poem by Fidaa Abuassi.
Blogger Fidaa Abuassi describes the tortured path of traveling in and out of the blockaded Gaza Strip, and the humorous conversations that occur along the way.
From Fidaa Abu Assi’s blog Gaza in Words.
A visitor to Gaza leaves precious bags he has promised to deliver to Greece in a cab…
Life in Gaza seems to many somehow disappointing. This is what most people think, but this is not what I do think. Gaza taught me that I have to work for everything I want and need. Gaza taught me how … Continue reading
I felt no difference. Although I hadn’t physically been there before, every single street I passed through looked so familiar to me. I felt I belong to a place my feet had never trod and my eyes never seen. I … Continue reading
How fast everything happens in Gaza. Everything goes very well; however, everything could turn upside down overnight. How hard when you are put in a position where you cannot expect how the next second of your life would look like– … Continue reading
What a miracle! Two years elapsed and I am still capable of taking another breath of life! Who ever expected I would be writing this right now in the same Gaza, the very same place that was being entirely knocked … Continue reading