- Photos: Across the U.S., thousands continue to march in solidarity … 0
- ‘Lone soldiers’ and young ideologues from around the world contribute … 1
- Video: Celebrities, artists and activists call for Palestinian freedom in … 6
- New York Times silences Israel’s Palestinian citizens on Gaza war 4
- Israeli embassy puts Mona Lisa in a hijab — ‘Israel … 51
- 9 things the American media isn’t telling you about Israel/Palestine 22
- Video: Frantic scenes during Qalandia demonstration as wounded are rushed … 0
- ‘Tomorrow there’s no school in Gaza, they don’t have any … 4
- Horrifying details continue to emerge of massacre in Khuza’a 0
- 10,000 march on Qalandia in solidarity with Gaza 0
- Hamas mimics Hezbollah tactics, and no one will have stability … 0
- How Israel militarized social media 0
- Jews Say: End the War on Gaza — No Aid to … 0
- U.S. casts lonely vote against establishing war crimes inquiry in … 0
- In photos: Over 1,000 New Yorkers protest Israel’s attack on … 0
- NY Times reports source of UNRWA school attack is unclear … 0
- Massacre in Gaza: At least 60 killed in Shuja’iyeh, over … 363
- The deafening silence around the Hamas proposal for a 10-year … 245
- In Photos: Worldwide protest against Israeli attack on Gaza (Updated) 240
- Finally, Israel is alienating the US mainstream media 237
- Hamas mimics Hezbollah tactics, and no one will have stability … 152
- Claim that Hamas killed 3 teens is turning out to … 146
- Kerry is off the Israel bandwagon 145
- Israel is in a pickle 138
- RT @walkingbassist: @Mondoweiss check out what @jvplive @JVPSeattle and allies are doing today #bdsboeing #warprofiteering http://t.co/E8CVrN08gE, 7 mins ago
- RT @ISLAMiComment: How Israel Militarized Social Media (Rebecca Stein) http://t.co/TbkWEaZNFF @Mondoweiss, 7 mins ago
- RT @imAK48: .@MrChuckD, @GloriaSteinem, @MiraPagliNair, @RogerWaters, among celebs calling 4 Palestinian freedom + #Gazanames http://t.co/goVu7n4lQc, 7 mins ago
- The story of my brother, martyr Mohammed Alareer http://t.co/zrTUO12bpi via @intifada, 13 mins ago
- RT @RepGraceMeng: Just spoke at rally for #Israel in #NYC. #NewYorkStandswithIsrael! #NY4Israel @JCRC http://t.co/ObIeZgwOM3, 48 mins ago
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- Which crowded cities can you fire into? (50)
- talknic: @Jon66 … does a double down on stupid “Is it identified so that you know it’s a military...
- just: “And most of all, you’ll be completely safe from persecution.” Not if you disagree with the...
- talknic: @Jon66 does Habara stupid so well! IDF have their headquarters in empty isolated fields? WOW!!! I wonder if...
- Controversial, illegal, and documented: Israeli military strategies in Gaza (40)
- ritzl: @DaBakr: A) Nonsense. B) Complete nonsense. C) What are the tunnels “there for?” You know, skip...
- Dr. Kristol’s curriculum: US ‘special responsibilities’ include ‘ancient longings’ of Jewish nationalists (19)
- Mooser: “Zionism has opened the door wide for the reemergence of white ethnic and Christian religious...
- Breaking: Israel shelling hospital in Beit Hanoun, injured Palestinians and internationals trapped inside (6)
- ‘Israel is wrong by any moral standard’ — Robinson says, as US media pile up (47)
- Sumud: I thought the UN didn’t know the origins of the rockets but you say “the UN has repeatedly...
- NY Times reports source of UNRWA school attack is unclear even though Israel said they did it (35)
- Which crowded cities can you fire into? (50)
Author Archives: gangreentv
Captain Israel is a hyper-masculine comic book creation published by ultra-right Israel advocacy organization StandWithUs. With the help of Photoshop, the captain’s anti-Palestinian propaganda campaign becomes self-reflexive hasbara humor.
In June of this year, Israeli President Shimon Peres convened a conference in Jerusalem called “Tomorrow 2011“, which was attended by intellectuals and industry leaders from all over the world. At one of the conference’s most well-attended panel discussions, two … Continue reading
When the chief rabbis of dozens of cities in Israel issued a religious ruling earlier this month stating that it is forbidden for Jews to sell or rent property to non-Jews, the government did nothing to stop them, and even … Continue reading
The Israeli activist who goes by the name gangreentv has sent us the video above. It’s the second video we’ve posted from them. They also sent this explanation below: While much media attention is focused on Israel’s treatment of the … Continue reading
The video above was sent to us by an Israeli activist who goes by the name gangreentv. They also sent this explanation: Today is Tish’a B’Av, the day on the Hebrew calendar that Jews all over the world commemorate the … Continue reading
The above video was released by the IDF as they continue to make their case on the flotilla attack. Although it’s in Hebrew, it’s clear the Israeli story hasn’t changed. A Mondo reader who goes by gangreentv sent us the … Continue reading