- Obama and Kerry drop talk of Palestinian state for ‘state … 25
- Honor Mandela by viewing Palestine with the same moral clarity … 6
- Kerry threatens to delay Palestinian prisoner release if PA refuses … 13
- Help send Netanyahu to the Mandela memorial! 47
- Remember Mandela’s actions, Kerry urges Palestinians and Israelis 8
- Man of zeal? 25
- Fallows: A free society must reckon with Blumenthal’s book, as … 33
- NBC features Peres’s support for apartheid as Mandela ‘languished in … 8
- The unspoken alliance: Israel’s secret relationship with apartheid South Africa 0
- In 1990 ‘Nightline’ town hall, Jewish leaders call Mandela ‘hypocritical’ … 0
- The Jewish establishment refused to embrace Mandela in 1990 0
- Marwan Barghouthi on Mandela: ‘Our freedom seems possible because you … 0
- Shimon Peres on Mandela and Apartheid: Now & Then 0
- The high cost of Israel’s water policies 0
- Jewish establishment stays silent on Israeli plan to forcibly displace … 0
- On the death of Nelson Mandela: a dissenting opinion 0
- Corasanti responds to Abulhawa: My purpose in writing ‘The Almond … 200
- Netanyahu’s ‘gift’ to Pope: book on Catholic church’s persecution of … 127
- Israeli report: Kerry proposed long-term Israeli military presence in the … 105
- Obama’s Mandela eulogy — moving, and hypocritical 86
- At New America Foundation, Max Blumenthal warns Israeli policy is … 76
- Israeli ambassador’s present to Obama — settlement cufflinks! 65
- Leonard Bernstein cared more about Israel than sex 62
- The Almond Tree: When novels distort legacies of struggle 59
- RT @maxberger: .@Mondoweiss brilliantly raising money to send Bibi Netanyahu to Nelson Mandela's funeral http://t.co/7eCKUKS5N2, 8 hours ago
- Avigdor Lieberman at #Saban13: The term “occupation” is a “prejudicial, biased approach to the problem” http://t.co/5eRrw0deRQ, 9 hours ago
- RT @SPJPSwarthmore: Congratulations to Swarthmore Hillel! Here's @Mondoweiss's report of their actions http://t.co/3an9wV6z64, 10 hours ago
- Obama and Kerry drop talk of Palestinian state for 'state institutions' and 'transition' at #Saban13 http://t.co/5eRrw0deRQ, 11 hours ago
- RT @markperrydc: #Bibi: going to SA "too costly." Last yr he spent $1700 on candles, 23k on flowers and 31k on gardening http://t.co/eSD6kpZP7k, 11 hours ago
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- Obama and Kerry drop talk of Palestinian state for ‘state institutions’ and ‘transition’ (25)
- Help send Netanyahu to the Mandela memorial! (47)
- Eva Smagacz: When trying to donate, I get send to Paypal, and when I confirm purchase it just takes me back to...
- Fallows: A free society must reckon with Blumenthal’s book, as it did with ‘Grapes of Wrath’ and ‘Gentleman’s Agreement’ (33)
- bilal a: Profit comes before public opinion , Israel’s right wing shift is a cash cow to the defense...
- Shmuel: Quite possibly, the percentage of Zionist among Yidish speakers is much lower than among the “general...
- Shmuel: Jews pray daily “May the informers have no hope”? Orthodox Jews anyway. Other denominations have changed or...
- Kerry threatens to delay Palestinian prisoner release if PA refuses US/Israel demands (13)
- Israeli report: Kerry proposed long-term Israeli military presence in the Jordan Valley (105)
- Walid: James, not that they are right or that it’s justified, but Israel will never ever leave the Jordan...
- Obama’s Mandela eulogy — moving, and hypocritical (86)
- Sibiriak: Hostage: .. the government did not accept the idea that apartheid could be made into a crime against...
Author Archives: gangreentv
Captain Israel is a hyper-masculine comic book creation published by ultra-right Israel advocacy organization StandWithUs. With the help of Photoshop, the captain’s anti-Palestinian propaganda campaign becomes self-reflexive hasbara humor.
In June of this year, Israeli President Shimon Peres convened a conference in Jerusalem called “Tomorrow 2011“, which was attended by intellectuals and industry leaders from all over the world. At one of the conference’s most well-attended panel discussions, two … Continue reading
When the chief rabbis of dozens of cities in Israel issued a religious ruling earlier this month stating that it is forbidden for Jews to sell or rent property to non-Jews, the government did nothing to stop them, and even … Continue reading
The Israeli activist who goes by the name gangreentv has sent us the video above. It’s the second video we’ve posted from them. They also sent this explanation below: While much media attention is focused on Israel’s treatment of the … Continue reading
The video above was sent to us by an Israeli activist who goes by the name gangreentv. They also sent this explanation: Today is Tish’a B’Av, the day on the Hebrew calendar that Jews all over the world commemorate the … Continue reading
The above video was released by the IDF as they continue to make their case on the flotilla attack. Although it’s in Hebrew, it’s clear the Israeli story hasn’t changed. A Mondo reader who goes by gangreentv sent us the … Continue reading