- ‘Israel is the home of all Jews,’ declares a right-wing … 13
- Mark Halperin excommunicates Rand Paul, over Israel 41
- Long ago, Bill Buckley and Woody Allen agreed on occupation 8
- ‘NYT’ abided by Israeli gag order even as ‘EI’ scooped … 27
- Reports of anti-Semitism in Ukraine and Hungary 38
- The Book of Exodus and the Book of Palestine 10
- Palestinian youth say the talks with Israel are futile 49
- Stephen Walt: publishing ‘Israel lobby’ ended any thought of serving … 68
- Fear of Arab-Americans in the public square 0
- Handling holy hypocrisy at holiday season 0
- Palestinian writers bring Gaza’s hardships to American audience 0
- On Easter week, Shaath says millions of Palestinians are denied … 0
- Let God’s people go — and return, too 0
- Roger Ailes demands NY village official take down ‘Facebook’ post. … 0
- Palestinians can have an embassy in Jerusalem, but God forbid … 0
- Alterman says BDS is helping Netanyahu 0
- Haaretz joins Rush Limbaugh and company in trying to link … 184
- Simon Schama’s Israel whitewash 158
- Alterman says BDS is helping Netanyahu 111
- 66 years ago today 42 members of my family were … 107
- Amid ‘climate of fear’ at Vassar, president comes out against … 104
- Alleged K.C. killer: ‘If Jews can have a state of … 100
- 6 DC heavyweights tell Kerry, Netanyahu in West Bank is … 99
- The Jewish community must not embrace Ayaan Hirsi Ali 97
- RT @Ali_Gharib: ‘Israel is the home of all Jews,’ declares a right-wing official http://t.co/rPj17uJLTM // I thought New York was your home, @EliClifton?, 14 hours ago
- Long ago, Bill Buckley and Woody Allen agreed on occupation http://t.co/iJJGCcrHNp, 16 hours ago
- ‘Israel is the home of all Jews,’ declares a right-wing official http://t.co/yMgZDiLFRW, 16 hours ago
- Reports of anti-Semitism in Ukraine and Hungary http://t.co/B8f815HzG0, 17 hours ago
- .@nytimes abided by Israeli gag order even as @intifada scooped it repeatedly http://t.co/qNl4HF9meg, 17 hours ago
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- ‘NYT’ abided by Israeli gag order even as ‘EI’ scooped it repeatedly (27)
- Long ago, Bill Buckley and Woody Allen agreed on occupation (8)
- Talkback: I know it’s offtopic here, but I just want to let you know, that Mariam Barghouti tweeted that she...
- Reports of anti-Semitism in Ukraine and Hungary (38)
- Resurrecting Passover? (33)
- jon s: As I’ve pointed out in previous comments, there is no slaughter of innocents in the Purim story. In the...
- Palestinian youth say the talks with Israel are futile (49)
- Daniel Rich: @ DEBKA DaBakr Since 1967 Israel has razed over 800,000 Palestinian olive trees, the equivalent to...
- The Book of Exodus and the Book of Palestine (10)
- oldgeezer: I do hope you are being sarcastic. I agree with you 100% in terms of the letter of the law. The technical...
- Mark Halperin excommunicates Rand Paul, over Israel (41)
Author Archives: Matthew Graber
Interview: Dr. Jeff Halper of ICAHD. Oct. 3, 2012 from Radio Against Apartheid on Vimeo. I caught up with Jeff Halper last week, and did an interview for Radio Against Apartheid. In his recent ICAHD position paper, Jeff and ICAHD … Continue reading
Robert Gates addresses private security conference on Afghanistan, Iran, China, and the expansion of the NSA
On Wednesday, September 12, Former Secretary of Defense Robert M. Gates spoke before a packed audience at the Philadelphia Convention Center at the 58th annual ASIS International seminar and exposition. Gates provided former members of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), Secret Service, and military, as well as members of corporate America with insight and analysis of threats to American interests around the world – in relation to Afghanistan, Iran, and China – and also detailed how he expanded the role of the Secretary of Defense in to domestic politics, and how, with Janet Napolitano, he authorized the NSA to assume jurisdiction over domestic surveillance.
A report from a protest at the Equality Forum’s celebration of LGBTQ rights in Israel.
Darnell Moore, a visiting scholar at NYU’s Center for the Study of Gender and Sexuality, and Lisa Weiner-Mahfuz, a Jewish Arab writer and co-founder of intersections/intersecciones consulting, joined us on the program. The two recently returned from a delegation as guests of Palestinian Queers for BDS to the occupied Palestinian territories in the West Bank.
Community radio is a bridge to internet streaming, social networking, and media-making that connects new and old technologies to amplify voices of social justice.
‘Radio Against Apartheid’ brings progressive, alternative views of the Middle East to the West Philadelphia community on WPEB 88.1 FM.