- Church of Scotland’s revised ‘Promised Land’ report has softer edges … 13
- Guatemalan genocide got assist from US, Christian Right, and Israel 15
- Barbara Boxer’s visa bill for Israel comes under concerted attack 35
- Exile and the prophetic: No dissenter is an island 2
- Islamophobia is as widespread and acceptable as anti-Semitism used to … 13
- Demonizing Mandy Patinkin is a tough sell 24
- ‘If I had to choose between the wealth of the … 15
- Rightwing Israeli group gets tax-deductible funds from US foundation 7
- Israeli airport sorts passengers with ‘Jewish stickers’ and ‘Arab stickers’ 674
- ‘Newseum’ folds under pressure, will not include Gaza cameramen in … 311
- Dershowitz calls Hawking an ‘ignoramus,’ a ‘lemming,’ and likely an … 202
- In photos: Gaza marches and rallies mark 65 years of … 149
- Glenn Greenwald brings facts and reason to ‘Real Time’, ruins … 145
- San Francisco bus ads condemn Israeli apartheid: backlash begins 120
- Washington Post’s racism map omits Israel 101
- Washington state bus-ad campaign dares to state: ‘Equal rights for … 100
- US Jews are so ‘polarized’ over Israel they can’t talk … 160
- Dershowitz calls Hawking an ‘ignoramus,’ a ‘lemming,’ and likely an … 149
- Glenn Greenwald brings facts and reason to ‘Real Time’, ruins … 88
- Israeli right-wing flys off the deep end following Hawking boycott 78
- International Criminal Court opens preliminary investigation into attack on Mavi … 75
- Israeli airport sorts passengers with ‘Jewish stickers’ and ‘Arab stickers’ 69
- ‘Newseum’ folds under pressure, will not include Gaza cameramen in … 62
- Church of Scotland backs away from boycott call in the … 62
- Church of Scotland’s revised ‘Promised Land’ report has softer edges but thrust is unchanged http://t.co/FCgbAw9vEO, 8 hours ago
- Exile and the prophetic: No dissenter is an island http://t.co/vnbRO0AgjV, 13 hours ago
- Islamophobia is as widespread and acceptable as anti-Semitism used to be http://t.co/j9GvEIOYqI, 13 hours ago
- Guatemalan genocide got assist from US, Christian Right, and Israel http://t.co/oJT9HsoQcD, 13 hours ago
- Barbara Boxer’s visa bill for Israel comes under concerted attack http://t.co/G5N0uJqOwT, 13 hours ago
click link to see last 100 comments
- Uncompromising hope inspired by Ghassan Kanafani (49)
- Guatemalan genocide got assist from US, Christian Right, and Israel (15)
- Donald: I haven’t looked it up, but I think some neocons in the US attacked Jacobo Timmerman when he...
- Donald: “You are considerably understating the support Israel gave to Rios Montt.” Sigh. I wrote a very...
- Sumud: How to spot a ‘liberal zionist’ in a car. Blinker to the left, when time to move, turn to the right. Very...
- Barbara Boxer’s visa bill for Israel comes under concerted attack (35)
- Annie Robbins: hadn’t heard of it till now. how come you didn’t email us yesterday? this is dated the...
- Citizen: Barbara Boxer voted against both wars on Iraq. She was also anti-war during Vietnam Era, before her...
- Annie Robbins: wow MY ASSUMPTION IS that Isakson, Chambliss and AIPAC (and/or possibly the Israel Project) made a...
- Church of Scotland’s revised ‘Promised Land’ report has softer edges but thrust is unchanged (13)
Our WritersMore Writers
Author Archives: Matthew Graber
Interview: Dr. Jeff Halper of ICAHD. Oct. 3, 2012 from Radio Against Apartheid on Vimeo. I caught up with Jeff Halper last week, and did an interview for Radio Against Apartheid. In his recent ICAHD position paper, Jeff and ICAHD … Continue reading
Robert Gates addresses private security conference on Afghanistan, Iran, China, and the expansion of the NSA
On Wednesday, September 12, Former Secretary of Defense Robert M. Gates spoke before a packed audience at the Philadelphia Convention Center at the 58th annual ASIS International seminar and exposition. Gates provided former members of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), Secret Service, and military, as well as members of corporate America with insight and analysis of threats to American interests around the world – in relation to Afghanistan, Iran, and China – and also detailed how he expanded the role of the Secretary of Defense in to domestic politics, and how, with Janet Napolitano, he authorized the NSA to assume jurisdiction over domestic surveillance.
A report from a protest at the Equality Forum’s celebration of LGBTQ rights in Israel.
Darnell Moore, a visiting scholar at NYU’s Center for the Study of Gender and Sexuality, and Lisa Weiner-Mahfuz, a Jewish Arab writer and co-founder of intersections/intersecciones consulting, joined us on the program. The two recently returned from a delegation as guests of Palestinian Queers for BDS to the occupied Palestinian territories in the West Bank.
Community radio is a bridge to internet streaming, social networking, and media-making that connects new and old technologies to amplify voices of social justice.
‘Radio Against Apartheid’ brings progressive, alternative views of the Middle East to the West Philadelphia community on WPEB 88.1 FM.