- Infographic: 20 Years of Talks Keep Palestinians Occupied–With Settlers and … 0
- The Almond Tree: A Peace Proposal 0
- Israeli ambassador’s present to Obama — settlement cufflinks! 42
- American Studies Association national council endorses academic boycott of Israel 18
- ‘Globe’ readers slam paper for ignoring unfair distribution of water … 7
- Marked for destruction: Jerusalem neighborhoods brace for large wave of … 1
- Corasanti unknowingly affirms criticism of ‘The Almond Tree’ 20
- Israel approves new town in Negev– no Bedouins need apply 0
- Corasanti responds to Abulhawa: My purpose in writing ‘The Almond … 0
- The Almond Tree: When novels distort legacies of struggle 0
- 12,000 Cherokee, 40,000 Bedouin — Don’t let history repeat 0
- More Jewish settlers needed in Galilee to ‘balance’ Palestinian population 0
- A loving remembrance of Peter Kaplan 0
- Ari Shavit is hardwired into the Israeli elite—but knows nothing … 0
- Interview with Dr. Haidar Eid: ‘The Palestinian struggle is not … 0
- Only sanctions against Israel will end occupation — Gideon Levy 0
- Preaching to the choir: reflections on Max Blumenthal’s ‘Goliath’ 337
- Corasanti responds to Abulhawa: My purpose in writing ‘The Almond … 173
- ‘NYT’ article on Palestinian refugees manages to quote Israeli govt … 138
- Netanyahu’s ‘gift’ to Pope: book on Catholic church’s persecution of … 99
- AIPAC plays the long game on new Iran sanctions 81
- Only sanctions against Israel will end occupation — Gideon Levy 58
- The country that cried wolf 58
- The Almond Tree: When novels distort legacies of struggle 57
- The Latest from Mondoweiss for 12/05/2013 - http://t.co/8V248uQgrr, 2 hours ago
- RT @alexbkane: Hilarious. @Eric_Alterman takes issue with @natashalennard's correct math--He has written 9 pieces on @MaxBlumenthal http://t.co/VWrlzjfZ8D, 14 hours ago
- RT @Justworldbooks: We'll b ready to upload #gazawritesback files to printer any day now! Woohoo! http://t.co/jT2rA0NIHt, 14 hours ago
- RT @AmerStudiesAssn: ASA National Council Votes Unanimously To Endorse Academic Boycott of Israel #2013ASA #BDS http://t.co/wxZAxu5XAM, 16 hours ago
- RT @AmerStudiesAssn: The ASA National Council endorses academic boycott and recommends the members endorse as well. #2013ASA #BDS, 16 hours ago
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- Corasanti responds to Abulhawa: My purpose in writing ‘The Almond Tree’ was to shine a light on Palestinian suffering and help bring about peace (173)
- Contribute to Mondoweiss end of the year fundraiser and receive copy of Max Blumenthal’s ‘Goliath’ (29)
- NickJOCW: @German Lefty. I live in Spain and use PayPal extensively. It’s owned by eBay. I’ve never had...
- Israeli ambassador’s present to Obama — settlement cufflinks! (42)
- ‘Globe’ readers slam paper for ignoring unfair distribution of water in Israel and Palestine (7)
- Walker: Good letters, but they were published on a Wednesday. The original front-page story was in a Sunday edition,...
- Corasanti unknowingly affirms criticism of ‘The Almond Tree’ (20)
- Annie Robbins: adele, MW may have gotten an exclusive as a result of the ire abulhawa ignited in corasanti. my hunch...
- American Studies Association national council endorses academic boycott of Israel (18)
- mcohen: The negoiations have been ongoing between jews and the various powers that be over the years regarding a...
- Leonard Bernstein cared more about Israel than sex (24)
- thankgodimatheist: Let’s talk about civil liberties in Israel. “Israel Court Fines Woman Over Not...
Author Archives: Ian Rhodewalt
Mondoweiss blogger Ian Rhodewalt launches a Kickstarter campaign to complete memoir of two years in Palestine
Joe Pitts connection to The Family, a secretive elite Christian fundamentalist organization that consists of men in power.
Congressman Joe Pitts: ‘It is incumbent on Ariel Sharon and Yasir Arafat to restart a peace process’
Last month, Rep. Joe Pitts of Pennsylvania responded to a constituent complaining of one-sided congressional support for Israel by calling on Ariel Sharon and Yasir Arafat to restart a peace process. Arafat died in 2004. Sharon is in a vegetative state in an Israeli hospital.
for Mustafa Tamimi This land is a slaveship built of prisoner’s dreams you can taste the fire of her tears, the panting sunlight washes over the razor wire, colder than the hands that catch it. You can’t find dreams here … Continue reading
We settle into our chairs, our small talk introductions, as we wait for the table to fill up. The workshop, titled “Family Stories: Writing Fiction and Nonfiction Narrative from Life” with Nancy Kricorian, is being offered by the Palestine Writing … Continue reading