- ‘This wall will fall’ (the writing on the wall, at … 5
- US Homeland Security investigates Israeli arms deal to Iran 23
- Video: 8-year-old boys stopped by soldiers– ‘you were about to … 24
- Marty Peretz’s message to Chris Hughes: Keep ‘The New Republic’ … 14
- Evangelicals who dissent from Christian Zionism wear ‘stain of indelible … 59
- Grindr in Hebron: A dispatch from the last debate 49
- Video: Moataz Washaha’s family asks us to boycott Israel 1
- Water service restored to thousands of Palestinians in East Jerusalem … 0
- ‘Netanyahu is a Nazi’: Scenes from an Orthodox anti-military draft … 0
- ‘Visit Palestine’–My personal message to Mayor Bill de Blasio 0
- Caught in an honest moment, Kerry casts doubt on the … 0
- Dateline, Ukraine: How the State Department ‘midwives’ democracy 0
- ‘Apartheid on the Hill’: Students transform Tufts campus to highlight … 0
- Thousands denied water in Jerusalem as California Gov signs energy … 0
- A model factory for a colonialism in trouble: the SodaStream … 0
- NYC Community Board member calls BDS ‘the face of anti-Semitism’ 0
- AIPAC reaches out to Christians with morphing Star of David 149
- ‘Daily Beast’ labels Abbas ‘stubborn’ for refusing to recognize Israel … 137
- Anti-anti-semitism: How did a movement against bigotry lend itself to … 119
- ‘Netanyahu is a Nazi’: Scenes from an Orthodox anti-military draft … 114
- ‘NYT’ dismisses Wieseltier attack on Judis as tempest-in-a-teapot 99
- Obama warns Israel about delegitimization, and Oren suggests annexation 93
- Pelosi calls Israel’s creation ‘the most spectacular political achievement of … 91
- Dateline, Ukraine: How the State Department ‘midwives’ democracy 90
- News of alleged Iranian arms headed to Gaza has been all over media but another arms interception story was ignored http://t.co/ogj0sCn9Is, 5 hours ago
- 'This wall will fall' (the writing on the wall, at Ohio State) http://t.co/D4Zuq7rj6K, 9 hours ago
- Video: 8-year-old boys stopped by soldiers-- 'you were about to throw stones' http://t.co/wAFUpXLJFB, 10 hours ago
- Marty Peretz's message to Chris Hughes: Keep 'The New Republic' on Israel's side http://t.co/o9ORGuBOMh, 12 hours ago
- There’s diversity in the evangelical community on Israel & the Israeli government is displeased by that http://t.co/sgIwlajqtQ #CATC2014, 14 hours ago
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- ‘This wall will fall’ (the writing on the wall, at Ohio State) (5)
- Grindr in Hebron: A dispatch from the last debate (49)
- Ellen: tokyobk, Should the British write with a special sensitivity about the Irish? What do you think? Me thinks...
- tokyobk: A German who doesn’t write sensitively about Jews may not be an anti-semite but is definitely an...
- Sycamores: Husseini was imposed upon the Palestinians in 1921 by the British Mandate’s first high commissioner...
- Robert Caro, Nakba-denier (72)
- Hostage: I skimmed the two 1947 reports and could not find support for your words following in quotes. . . . ” FYI,...
- Hostage: Responding to Donald’s comments above, with citation of four CIA reports. . . . I skimmed the two 1947...
- Hostage: sibiriak- regarding my interpretation or misinterpretation of Lindbergh’s words: Communication is a two way...
- US Homeland Security investigates Israeli arms deal to Iran (23)
- chuckcarlos: Netanyahu knows the facts and has all the evidence he needs to back them up… The quake off of...
- Evangelicals who dissent from Christian Zionism wear ‘stain of indelible infamy,’ Israel says (59)
- RoHa: “People get to define themselves as far as personal identity goes.” But why bother? What’s...
Author Archives: Ibn Tufayl
From Jerome E. Roos at Reflections on a Revolution: Earlier, student activists who occupied the ][London School of Economics] LSE’s Senior Commons room on Tuesday demanded that the School revoke [Muammar's son Saif] Gaddafi’s PhD title. The LSE administration refused, … Continue reading
MIT’s Emile Bustani Middle East Seminar, Andrew Bacevich, Professor of International Relations and History, Boston University to speak on: “US & Israeli Interests: Aligned or Diverging?” March 1, 2011 4:30-6:00pm E51-335 (Tang Center, 70 Memorial Drive)
And you’re worried about Islamists? Robert Kagan and Elliott Abrams have been invited to the White House, per Laura Rozen, to talk about Egypt. Looks like other participants are likely to be Dennis Ross and Deputy Assistant Secretary of State … Continue reading
Notice: who is co-sponsoring the following event at Harvard Law School in two weeks: the Human Rights Program at HLS, International Legal Studies at HLS, and The National Lawyers Guild (HLS Chapter). The lesson of the event: BDS is now … Continue reading
The apparent collapse of the two-state-solution is thundering through intellectual circles. Folks are trying to come to terms with the new terrain. And right on time, Harvard Law School staged a debate between Duncan Kennedy and Noah Feldman– formerly of … Continue reading
Marty Peretz is finally receiving some long overdue recognition: Harvard’s Committee on Social Studies in its forthcoming 50th anniversary celebrations will pay homage to the man. Participants in the 50th anniversary celebrations include: Michael Walzer, Stanley Hoffmann, Marty Peretz (who … Continue reading
Jackson Diehl in Washington Post: Obama is poisonous, vindictive and ideological… Noah Pollak in Commentary echoes Diehl. And Israel’s leading newspaper (Aluf Benn in Haaretz): The prime minister leaves America disgraced, isolated, and altogether weaker than when he came… Netanyahu … Continue reading
Tomorrow evening Norman Finkelstein speaks on the Goldstone report at Harvard Law. Notice that NO Harvard human rights group has co-sponsored the event. Remember that Judge Richard Goldstone was a fixture on the Harvard Law School and Harvard human rights … Continue reading