- Shimon Peres on Mandela and Apartheid: Now & Then 4
- Marwan Barghouthi on Mandela: ‘Our freedom seems possible because you … 1
- The unspoken alliance: Israel’s secret relationship with apartheid South Africa 6
- In 1990 ‘Nightline’ town hall, Jewish leaders call Mandela ‘hypocritical’ … 19
- The Jewish establishment refused to embrace Mandela in 1990 2
- On the death of Nelson Mandela: a dissenting opinion 17
- At New America Foundation, Max Blumenthal warns Israeli policy is … 21
- Two months away from home 2
- Marked for destruction: Jerusalem neighborhoods brace for large wave of … 0
- Corasanti unknowingly affirms criticism of ‘The Almond Tree’ 0
- Israel approves new town in Negev– no Bedouins need apply 0
- ‘Globe’ readers slam paper for ignoring unfair distribution of water … 0
- American Studies Association national council endorses academic boycott of Israel 0
- The Almond Tree: A peace proposal 0
- Israeli ambassador’s present to Obama — settlement cufflinks! 0
- Leonard Bernstein cared more about Israel than sex 0
- Preaching to the choir: reflections on Max Blumenthal’s ‘Goliath’ 337
- Corasanti responds to Abulhawa: My purpose in writing ‘The Almond … 200
- ‘NYT’ article on Palestinian refugees manages to quote Israeli govt … 138
- Netanyahu’s ‘gift’ to Pope: book on Catholic church’s persecution of … 126
- AIPAC plays the long game on new Iran sanctions 81
- Israeli ambassador’s present to Obama — settlement cufflinks! 62
- The Almond Tree: When novels distort legacies of struggle 59
- Only sanctions against Israel will end occupation — Gideon Levy 58
- The Latest from Mondoweiss for 12/07/2013 - http://t.co/MQI2cLTAfW, 1 hour ago
- RT @RaniaKhalek: So, @mcmoynihan on @allinwithchris says of ANC's armed struggle, "this was not Hamas", suggesting Palestinians have no right to arms., 10 hours ago
- RT @allissonCD: Ok WaPo's David Ignatius is really rolling softballs to Lieberman. Just asked him for advice on US, Russia, Syria getting along in Syria., 11 hours ago
- RT @AliAbunimah: .@allissonCD @Mondoweiss but @rudoren says he's so unabrasive now., 11 hours ago
- RT @JeremyBenAmi: Lieberman at #saban13 reiterates that he would leave his own settlement for peace. Adds that no chance that will happen., 11 hours ago
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- Romeo and Juliet in Palestine (26)
- MHughes976: There are considerable divergences between the stories, of course. Neither the Montagues nor the...
- Walid: Tom, thank you for responding to comments here and for the great work you are doing with the students; they...
- Tom Sperlinger: Thank you for these comments. The students taught me about Layla and Majnun (and much else besides,...
- The unspoken alliance: Israel’s secret relationship with apartheid South Africa (6)
- Walid: Seafoid, when you talk about secrecy, violence, ethnic hatred and Zionism being part of the darkness, it...
- Walid: 4 years before Sasha Polakow-Suransky’s “groundbreaking book ” was published, the Guardian had...
- seafoid: Secrecy, violence, ethnic hatred. Zionism has always been thus. Part of the darkness. How ordinary Jews...
- At New America Foundation, Max Blumenthal warns Israeli policy is to ‘finish 48′ (21)
- Philip Munger: What is it called when Max mocks the way Jews pronounce Hamas? Reporting? No, it’s called propaganda....
- Walid: It is propaganda, Yonah, but so is everything else that has to do with the Middle East and that’s by...
- Walid: “But a country of 6 million confronted by 60,000 refugees is as traumatic as a country of 300 million...
- In 1990 ‘Nightline’ town hall, Jewish leaders call Mandela ‘hypocritical’ and ‘amoral’ over support for PLO, Koppel warns it isn’t politically wise to upset lobby (19)
- seafoid: The earlier history of Zionism is so interesting. Screaming blue murder at anyone who would even think of...
- Romeo and Juliet in Palestine (26)
Author Archives: International Solidarity Movement and Tanweer Enlightenment Forum
Israeli military court extends administrative detention for civil rights lawyer Dr. Yousef Abdul Haq
The Israel military court has extended administrative detention for two months in addition to three months already detained for civil rights lawyer Dr. Yousef Abdul Haq, a lecturer at An-Najah National University and the Cultural Coordinator for the Tanweer Palestinian Cultural Enlightenment Forum.