- A new wave of conscientious objection in Israel reaches out … 0
- Barnard removes SJP banner calling on students to ‘Stand for … 1
- United Methodist General Board of Church & Society issues call … 1
- ‘NPR’ denies the Nakba 5
- Northeastern University SJP chapter suspended as members are subjected to … 10
- Six Palestinians killed in 24 hours by Israeli forces 9
- J Street cheerleading for Kerry features Congressman warning Palestinians will … 18
- Zirin challenges sportswriters to report Israeli violence against Palestinian soccer … 28
- Conservatives for Palestine 0
- Robert Caro, Nakba-denier 0
- On John Judis’s ‘Genesis,’ and its critics 0
- Battle over Maryland’s anti-boycott Israel bill heats up 0
- ‘BDS on Broadway’: Adalah-NY leads march to shame occupation profiteers 0
- Water service restored to thousands of Palestinians in East Jerusalem … 0
- ‘NYT’ piece on Israel coexistence singer leaves out his latest … 0
- 2013 was record year in new settlement construction, and 2014 … 0
- ‘Daily Beast’ labels Abbas ‘stubborn’ for refusing to recognize Israel … 141
- Anti-anti-semitism: How did a movement against bigotry lend itself to … 119
- ‘Netanyahu is a Nazi’: Scenes from an Orthodox anti-military draft … 114
- Robert Caro, Nakba-denier 93
- Obama warns Israel about delegitimization, and Oren suggests annexation 93
- Dateline, Ukraine: How the State Department ‘midwives’ democracy 92
- Pelosi calls Israel’s creation ‘the most spectacular political achievement of … 91
- Poll: If two-states collapse, Americans overwhelmingly favor ‘democracy’ 89
- RT @allissonCD: It's official, ultra-Orthodox will be drafted into the army by 2017, but with exceptions for 1,800 "gifted scholars." http://t.co/CaIc4Pf2RP, 8 mins ago
- RT @allissonCD: "Israel" no longer "a Jewish and democratic state," says Haredi Knesset member after military draft law passes 67-1. http://t.co/CaIc4Pf2RP, 8 mins ago
- A new wave of conscientious objection in Israel reaches out to new constituencies http://t.co/1ZeAU2UI85, 9 mins ago
- .@BarnardCollege removes @ColumbiaSJP banner calling on students to 'Stand for Justice, Stand for Palestine' http://t.co/jJthCAAprZ, 25 mins ago
- .@presidentaoun folds under pressure from long-running pro-Israel crusade against Northeastern SJP http://t.co/mcdbIAyNoV, 1 hour ago
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- Northeastern University SJP chapter suspended as members are subjected to police interrogation (10)
- Barnard removes SJP banner calling on students to ‘Stand for Justice, Stand for Palestine’ (1)
- Scott: Tragic and bizarre. Barnard’s most famous dean is Virginia Gildersleeve, a women’s rights...
- US Homeland Security investigates Israeli arms deal to Iran (31)
- piotr: The ship was next to Sudan coast and presumably it would dock in Sudan. Israel attack Port of Sudan before,...
- ‘NPR’ denies the Nakba (5)
- eljay: Mr. Siegel appears to overlook the fact that anti-Semitism is eternal; that Jews can be truly safe only in a...
- Les: Let us not forget Seigel’s hosting one of Israel’s most prominent racists, Avigdor Lieberman. NPR...
- Woody Tanaka: I suspect you’re right. One of the defining features of the zionist pathology is the fact that...
- Zirin challenges sportswriters to report Israeli violence against Palestinian soccer players (28)
- United Methodist General Board of Church & Society issues call to boycott SodaStream (1)
- American: This is good. But I wish they would expand the boycott to other Isr products as well. There is a site...
Author Archives: International Solidarity Movement and Tanweer Enlightenment Forum
Israeli military court extends administrative detention for civil rights lawyer Dr. Yousef Abdul Haq
The Israel military court has extended administrative detention for two months in addition to three months already detained for civil rights lawyer Dr. Yousef Abdul Haq, a lecturer at An-Najah National University and the Cultural Coordinator for the Tanweer Palestinian Cultural Enlightenment Forum.