- On Human Rights Day, stop the blank check to Israel 0
- Obama and Kerry drop talk of Palestinian state for ‘state … 40
- Honor Mandela by viewing Palestine with the same moral clarity … 6
- Kerry threatens to delay Palestinian prisoner release if PA refuses … 16
- Help send Netanyahu to the Mandela memorial! 56
- Remember Mandela’s actions, Kerry urges Palestinians and Israelis 8
- Man of zeal? 42
- Fallows: A free society must reckon with Blumenthal’s book, as … 39
- The unspoken alliance: Israel’s secret relationship with apartheid South Africa 0
- In 1990 ‘Nightline’ town hall, Jewish leaders call Mandela ‘hypocritical’ … 0
- The Jewish establishment refused to embrace Mandela in 1990 0
- Marwan Barghouthi on Mandela: ‘Our freedom seems possible because you … 0
- Shimon Peres on Mandela and Apartheid: Now & Then 0
- The high cost of Israel’s water policies 0
- Jewish establishment stays silent on Israeli plan to forcibly displace … 0
- On the death of Nelson Mandela: a dissenting opinion 0
- Corasanti responds to Abulhawa: My purpose in writing ‘The Almond … 200
- Netanyahu’s ‘gift’ to Pope: book on Catholic church’s persecution of … 127
- Israeli report: Kerry proposed long-term Israeli military presence in the … 106
- Obama’s Mandela eulogy — moving, and hypocritical 86
- At New America Foundation, Max Blumenthal warns Israeli policy is … 76
- Israeli ambassador’s present to Obama — settlement cufflinks! 65
- Leonard Bernstein cared more about Israel than sex 62
- The Almond Tree: When novels distort legacies of struggle 59
- Read @allissoncd on #Saban13: The good, the bad and the Bibi http://t.co/5eRrw0deRQ, 8 mins ago
- On Human Rights Day, stop the blank check to Israel http://t.co/0F8vgEvAOP, 10 mins ago
- Mock? Haaretz: Mock funding drive launched to send Bibi to Mandela service http://t.co/kHGSGujsUq, 25 mins ago
- RT @YasmeenSerhan: The holidays are about giving after all (very funny @Mondoweiss) | Help send Netanyahu to the Mandela memorial! http://t.co/Lv7B4Z9HBG, 29 mins ago
- Mandela funeral MC accidentally announces presence of Netanyahu, Peres | JPost | Israel News http://t.co/ps6tkqhAt8 via @Jerusalem_Post, 50 mins ago
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- Obama and Kerry drop talk of Palestinian state for ‘state institutions’ and ‘transition’ (40)
- Man of zeal? (42)
- miriam6: Face it Annie – Walid is a confirmed ‘boob’ man. After all – every one of his...
- marc b.: This week it’s the turn of an Israeli starlet because she doesn’t have big boobs. I agree walid. first...
- Annie Robbins: This week it’s the turn of an Israeli starlet because she doesn’t have big boobs. walid, this is the...
- Fallows: A free society must reckon with Blumenthal’s book, as it did with ‘Grapes of Wrath’ and ‘Gentleman’s Agreement’ (39)
- piotr: Good catch. It reminds me a story that a journalist decided to investigate a factoid that 95% of high school...
- Help send Netanyahu to the Mandela memorial! (56)
- Kerry threatens to delay Palestinian prisoner release if PA refuses US/Israel demands (16)
- Justpassingby: One of the best summary here ever.
Author Archives: Ishraq Othman and Leila Al-Najjar
Participating in “Youth for the Right to Water and Sanitation” project (YRWS) has opened our eyes to a deeper and wider range of information regarding the water crisis that Palestinians have been suffering from, for years.