- ‘This wall will fall’ (the writing on the wall, at … 5
- US Homeland Security investigates Israeli arms deal to Iran 25
- Video: 8-year-old boys stopped by soldiers– ‘you were about to … 25
- Marty Peretz’s message to Chris Hughes: Keep ‘The New Republic’ … 14
- Evangelicals who dissent from Christian Zionism wear ‘stain of indelible … 61
- Grindr in Hebron: A dispatch from the last debate 56
- Video: Moataz Washaha’s family asks us to boycott Israel 1
- Water service restored to thousands of Palestinians in East Jerusalem … 0
- ‘Netanyahu is a Nazi’: Scenes from an Orthodox anti-military draft … 0
- ‘Visit Palestine’–My personal message to Mayor Bill de Blasio 0
- Caught in an honest moment, Kerry casts doubt on the … 0
- Dateline, Ukraine: How the State Department ‘midwives’ democracy 0
- ‘Apartheid on the Hill’: Students transform Tufts campus to highlight … 0
- Thousands denied water in Jerusalem as California Gov signs energy … 0
- A model factory for a colonialism in trouble: the SodaStream … 0
- NYC Community Board member calls BDS ‘the face of anti-Semitism’ 0
- AIPAC reaches out to Christians with morphing Star of David 149
- ‘Daily Beast’ labels Abbas ‘stubborn’ for refusing to recognize Israel … 137
- Anti-anti-semitism: How did a movement against bigotry lend itself to … 119
- ‘Netanyahu is a Nazi’: Scenes from an Orthodox anti-military draft … 114
- ‘NYT’ dismisses Wieseltier attack on Judis as tempest-in-a-teapot 99
- Obama warns Israel about delegitimization, and Oren suggests annexation 93
- Pelosi calls Israel’s creation ‘the most spectacular political achievement of … 91
- Dateline, Ukraine: How the State Department ‘midwives’ democracy 91
- The Latest from Mondoweiss for 03/11/2014 - http://t.co/fVv7WigYqE, 7 mins ago
- News of alleged Iranian arms headed to Gaza has been all over media but another arms interception story was ignored http://t.co/ogj0sCn9Is, 12 hours ago
- 'This wall will fall' (the writing on the wall, at Ohio State) http://t.co/D4Zuq7rj6K, 16 hours ago
- Video: 8-year-old boys stopped by soldiers-- 'you were about to throw stones' http://t.co/wAFUpXLJFB, 17 hours ago
- Marty Peretz's message to Chris Hughes: Keep 'The New Republic' on Israel's side http://t.co/o9ORGuBOMh, 18 hours ago
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- Grindr in Hebron: A dispatch from the last debate (56)
- bilal a: During the debate’s question and answer session, a gay pro-Israel student activist named Raphael Fils...
- German Lefty: A German who doesn’t write sensitively about Jews may not be an anti-semite but is definitely an...
- Walid: seafoid, I was thinking of the flood of educated Europeans that had a hand at introducing technology there....
- Video: 8-year-old boys stopped by soldiers– ‘you were about to throw stones’ (25)
- talknic: Shuki “they knelt down and gave the boys a friendly reminder that its not okay to throw rocks”...
- Evangelicals who dissent from Christian Zionism wear ‘stain of indelible infamy,’ Israel says (61)
- FreddyV: My issue is when people use their religious definition as currency. Messianic Jews are virtually worshipped...
- Robert Caro, Nakba-denier (79)
- Krauss: I’m thinking of his private letters when he was a young man, which weren’t published until many...
- Bing Bong: “Exactly. He should have said something. He said nothing.” So he didn’t actively deny...
- Sibiriak: yonah fredman: I don’t really care if in his heart he really loved the Jews [...]That was an antisemitic...
- On John Judis’s ‘Genesis,’ and its critics (57)
- puppies: @Hostage – It seems as if we do agree that the “Jewish” nationality is totally fictive. A...
- US Homeland Security investigates Israeli arms deal to Iran (25)
- Nevada Ned: Everybody in Official Washington has now forgotten about it, but back in the 1980′s, the US and...
- Grindr in Hebron: A dispatch from the last debate (56)
Author Archives: Jeff Blankfort and Phil Weiss
Telegraph: Amid talk of war, Cameron’s membership in Israel lobby ‘club’ creates conflict of interest
Mary Riddell in the Telegraph openly questions British leaders’ “affiliations” with the Israel lobby “club,” membership that is inappropriate at a time when the country is threatening to go to war with Iran. So the issue of Britain’s pro-Israel lobby … Continue reading
From Jerusalem Post, 81 congressmen to visit Israel during the summer recess, including leaders Steny Hoyer and Eric Cantor:
Yesterday we asked whether the Atlantic’s Jeffrey Goldberg, who scared the country with a long piece on the imminent threat of Iranian nukes last September, is going to cover the new line out of Israel: Iran is not a threat. … Continue reading
Ynet: With victory in the congressional elections less than a day old, Florida Senator Marco Rubio (Rep.) who considers himself a ‘Tea Party’ member, is set to arrive in Israel on Sunday. Rubio’s visit so soon after the election win … Continue reading
A few months back Chuck Schumer went to AIPAC and said that he had the name Schumer because Shomer means Guardian, and God had made him the guardian of Israel. He also finished, with a shout: “Ladies and gentlemen, Am … Continue reading
From the Jerusalem Post: A singer who performed in front of a “mixed audience” of men and women was lashed 39 times to make him “repent,” after a ruling by a self-described rabbinic court on Wednesday.
Yes I know this is an Arutz Sheva rightwing settler site doing the poll, but this is the big revelation to Americans of the flotilla incident, we don’t share values. And look how deeply rightwing Israeli society has become. Only … Continue reading
This article by US transplant Herb Keinon says it all. Israel is a domestic issue. Of course we never see a story that connects the dots so explicitly in the American press, for anyone to read: that Obama’s arduous "charm … Continue reading
Yesterday Weiss wrote that Elena Kagan’s nomination calls on American Jews to recognize our prominence in the elite of American society. Here’s some more evidence. According to wikipedia, Marc Yudof, an educator who is president of the University of California, … Continue reading
Washington Post columnist David Ignatius, "Setting the Trap on Iran:" The next step in this pressure campaign is the sanctions regime being crafted by Stuart Levey, undersecretary of the Treasury for terrorism and financial intelligence. This will have several interlocking … Continue reading
JPost says IDF raised $20 million at the Waldorf the other night: There was scarce evidence of the global recession at a $1,000-a-plate fundraiser for the IDF in New York City on Tuesday night. If the $5.2 million in tax … Continue reading
Let the good times roll: NYT’s Kershner and Bronner are listed as authors by ‘Israel Hasbara Committee’
Ethan Bronner and Isabel Kershner, the two Jerusalem correspondents for the New York Times, are named on a long list of authors for the "Israel Hasbara Committee." David Frum, Krauthammer, Caroline Glick, David Horovitz, David Horowitz and Bob Dylan are … Continue reading