- Video: Celebrities, artists and activists call for Palestinian freedom in … 22
- Statement: Legal experts and human rights defenders demand international community … 29
- Photos: Across the U.S., thousands continue to march in solidarity … 3
- ‘Lone soldiers’ and young ideologues from around the world contribute … 21
- New York Times silences Israel’s Palestinian citizens on Gaza war 4
- Israeli embassy puts Mona Lisa in a hijab — ‘Israel … 113
- 9 things the American media isn’t telling you about Israel/Palestine 29
- Video: Frantic scenes during Qalandia demonstration as wounded are rushed … 0
- Horrifying details continue to emerge of massacre in Khuza’a 0
- 10,000 march on Qalandia in solidarity with Gaza 0
- Hamas mimics Hezbollah tactics, and no one will have stability … 0
- How Israel militarized social media 0
- Jews Say: End the War on Gaza — No Aid to … 0
- U.S. casts lonely vote against establishing war crimes inquiry in … 0
- In photos: Over 1,000 New Yorkers protest Israel’s attack on … 0
- NY Times reports source of UNRWA school attack is unclear … 0
- Massacre in Gaza: At least 60 killed in Shuja’iyeh, over … 363
- The deafening silence around the Hamas proposal for a 10-year … 245
- In Photos: Worldwide protest against Israeli attack on Gaza (Updated) 240
- Finally, Israel is alienating the US mainstream media 237
- Kerry is off the Israel bandwagon 154
- Hamas mimics Hezbollah tactics, and no one will have stability … 152
- Claim that Hamas killed 3 teens is turning out to … 146
- Israel is in a pickle 138
- Can't tell if this is joke or not, but don't think it is --> Help make it happen Build the Third Temple on @indiegogo http://t.co/0PxvkASHcc, 1 hour ago
- RT @Daraghma1988: #BREAKING: News report the #Israeli occupation warplanes just bombarded the house of Ismail Haniyyah, Former #Palestinian Prime Minister., 1 hour ago
- RT @soysauce4peace: What a failure of humanity we are witnessing in Gaza. Mercy on all who remain., 2 hours ago
- RT @ISMPalestine: Video: Israelis in Tel Aviv chanting, "There's no school tomorrow, there's no children left in #Gaza! Oleh!” http://t.co/BPyOFYT2IV, 2 hours ago
- RT @rc_schneider: spoke 2 my team: worst bombardement of #Gaza city ever. their voices: fear + fatalism. call them in t morning. hope, pray they'll live!#fb, 2 hours ago
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- Which crowded cities can you fire into? (50)
- talknic: @Jon66 … does a double down on stupid “Is it identified so that you know it’s a military...
- just: “And most of all, you’ll be completely safe from persecution.” Not if you disagree with the...
- talknic: @Jon66 does Habara stupid so well! IDF have their headquarters in empty isolated fields? WOW!!! I wonder if...
- Controversial, illegal, and documented: Israeli military strategies in Gaza (40)
- ritzl: @DaBakr: A) Nonsense. B) Complete nonsense. C) What are the tunnels “there for?” You know, skip...
- Dr. Kristol’s curriculum: US ‘special responsibilities’ include ‘ancient longings’ of Jewish nationalists (19)
- Mooser: “Zionism has opened the door wide for the reemergence of white ethnic and Christian religious...
- Breaking: Israel shelling hospital in Beit Hanoun, injured Palestinians and internationals trapped inside (6)
- ‘Israel is wrong by any moral standard’ — Robinson says, as US media pile up (47)
- Sumud: I thought the UN didn’t know the origins of the rockets but you say “the UN has repeatedly...
- NY Times reports source of UNRWA school attack is unclear even though Israel said they did it (35)
- Which crowded cities can you fire into? (50)
Author Archives: Jennifer Loewenstein
Barack Obama has approved the juggernaut from Jerusalem that is pouring death on Gaza
Israelis who imposed the Gaza blockade calculated how many calories had to enter the occupied territory to prevent a humanitarian disaster. This cruelty has its counterparts in American and European history
As we read Anne Frank’s diary, we should also read Rachel Corrie’s. But her life and courageous stand have been committed to the dustbin of US foreign affairs– along with the lives of countless young Palestinian Rachels.
At night I could not get to sleep. My body was trembling all over and no matter what I did to try to calm myself, I could not stop this trembling. I know now that baba was terribly worried about … Continue reading
Calling Palestinians “an invented people” rationalizes their dispossession
According to a January 10th posting on Coteret, Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu was ‘infuriated’ by comments made last Thursday at a news briefing by outgoing Mossad Director Meir Dagan. Dagan told reporters that Iran would be ‘unable to develop … Continue reading