- Khalidi: It’s time for Palestinians ‘to get off their knees’ … 18
- Tony Blair’s Middle East speech: dangerous and anti-Muslim 15
- Jenin refugee camp hit by wave of Israeli raids and … 5
- BDS activists leaflet Ben & Jerry’s shops on commercial ties … 14
- Israel stops US-led peace talks citing Palestinian unity (Updated) 42
- From McMecca to McJerusalem 2
- Video: Israeli soldiers detain 6-year-old child on his way to … 60
- ‘Al Jazeera’ examines Jewish constellation of lobby elites, and marginalized … 60
- ‘NYT’ photo feature on women in Gaza ignores Israel and … 0
- John Judis’s Truman book is a landmark in anti-Zionism 0
- Father of photographer critically wounded at West Bank protest: ‘This … 0
- Bridgegate 2.0: Israeli tech students manipulate traffic patterns 0
- Global Earth Day coalition drops SodaStream over complicity in Israeli … 0
- Snowden revealed a world of conspiracies I once would have … 0
- UN peace envoy denied entry to Church of the Holy … 0
- Max Blumenthal’s guilt by association – with Jewish ethics 0
- Obama and Kerry are spurred by ‘vainglory’ in pursuing talks … 186
- Haaretz joins Rush Limbaugh and company in trying to link … 185
- John Judis’s Truman book is a landmark in anti-Zionism 116
- How many ‘Palestinian Arabs’ want to kill ‘all Jews?’ 112
- Alterman says BDS is helping Netanyahu 111
- Updated: Remote-control gun installed atop wall near Bethlehem — Ma’an 87
- Friedman prepares American Jews for a divorce from zealot Israel 78
- Peter Beinart misses South Africa’s apartheid lesson, Gideon Levy gets … 74
- RT @alexbkane: DAM in Ramallah http://t.co/MIRu1HwO0T, 3 hours ago
- Rashid Khalidi sees John Kerry’s failure strengthening the call for boycott, divestment and sanctions http://t.co/J6FVaShSqW #BDS, 5 hours ago
- Rashid Khalidi says US opposition to reunification of Palestinian parties exposes the “farce” of the peace process http://t.co/J6FVaShSqW, 5 hours ago
- Khalidi: It's time for Palestinians 'to get off their knees' and turn to Europe and ICC http://t.co/J6FVaShSqW http://t.co/UkS8SEPdaq, 5 hours ago
- Report: Starbucks to buy 10% stake in SodaStream http://t.co/gffMLICMkv, 5 hours ago
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- Registration of Jews and other human beings (77)
- Bumblebye: @hophmi “”[[space reserved for hophmi to try and dissemble about the comments from Shmuel,...
- Khalidi: It’s time for Palestinians ‘to get off their knees’ and turn to Europe and ICC (18)
- pabelmont: I always get a kick (of a sort) out of the idea that anyone has “recognized” Israel as a...
- Hostage: to clarify my above comment, individuals are tried in the ICC, but only for crimes committed while acting...
- Hostage: only states can be sued in the ICC. Palestine is, unfortunately, not truly a state. Even though the UN...
- Israel stops US-led peace talks citing Palestinian unity (Updated) (42)
- Stephen Shenfield: The Israeli government can see that they now face a real threat of peace. It is natural that they...
- irishmoses: The reconciliation of Hamas and Fatah into a united Palestinian entity encompassing Gaza is a critical...
- Stephen Shenfield: Liar! Provocateur! Oceania has always been at war with Eurasia!
- Tony Blair’s Middle East speech: dangerous and anti-Muslim (15)
- A Jew who visited Palestine responds to ‘NYT’ assertion that Palestinians want to kill all Jews (51)
- yonah fredman: hey puppies, the genocidal nature of too many of the verses of the book of Numbers and Deuteronomy is...
- Registration of Jews and other human beings (77)
Author Archives: Joseph Glatzer
What the Egyptian military did to Morsi CIA-backed forces did in the Congo to Patrice Lumumba, Prime Minister Mossadegh in Iran, Arbenz in Guatemala, Kwame Nkrumah in Ghana, Allende in Chile, and on and on, Joseph Glatzer writes at Mondoweiss.net
The only hope for Palestinians is a one state solution. Accomodating the settler-colonial ideology of Zionism with concessions only brings misery
Many of you may have seen the hilarious “XtraNormal” videos on YouTube such as One Professor’s Fantasy, So You Want to go to Law School, and my personal favorite So you Want to Get a PHD in Political Science. Well, I was watching … Continue reading
This is awful. The Yorba Linda Community Center, where that hate-filled anti-Muslim rally took place, is literally less than 5 minutes from my mom’s house in Yorba Linda. It’s where I live when I’m back in the States. It … Continue reading
I grew up Catholic and although I haven’t been to church in a long time; I would be lying if I said this doesn’t speak very powerfully to me. The Quotes Speak for Themselves: “The Holy Scriptures cannot be used … Continue reading
Lesley Stahl’s report from Sunday’s “60 Minutes” about the illegal Israeli colony “the City of David” is an unadulterated, albeit very sophisticated, piece of Peace Industry propaganda. It is a case study for how the media sets the “appropriate” parameters … Continue reading
Every time I would tell my girlfriend (she’s Palestinian) about a famous Israeli activist or writer or she would ask why they still call themselves Israeli. She tells me things like, “See. They still call themselves Israeli. When they use … Continue reading
Yesterday, I started this 9th 9-11 anniversary as I would any other day: watching Al Jazeera English video clips from their You Tube channel.
The recent killing of settlers near Hebron provides a useful case study for how the media, society and political officials regard the value of Palestinian and Israeli lives. From the New York Times coverage, written by Mark Landler in D.C. … Continue reading
The Nobel Prize award winning show, "The Peace Industry" comes back for its 19th season on September 2nd, after an almost 2 year hiatus. It is one of the longest running and most popular shows in TV history. The pilot episode of the … Continue reading
Haaretz has the story on the latest record set by the children of Gaza. They’ve broken their own record from last year’s UNRWA Summer Games for the number of kites being flown at one time. The UN website has the video: SOUNDBITE (Arabic) Palestinian Girl … Continue reading
Upon reviewing Nicholas Kristof’s latest article and blog post; they collectively form the play list for DJ NYT’s Patronizing the Palestinians 2010: Summer Party Mix. First up is his latest article, "Waiting for Gandhi on the West Bank". Despite being … Continue reading
Gideon Levy is excellent as usual in his new article about the fake peace process and the silly show Obama and Bibi just put on. But one thing stood out fat me. In the first and last sentences of the … Continue reading
Anas lives in Amman, Jordan. He helps out at a local clothing store. His ancestors were ethnically cleansed from Silwan. Missing from the Ethan Bronner articles about Silwan are faces like Anas’s. His is the face of the Palestinian refugee … Continue reading
Turkish PM Erdogan’s latest interview with Charlie Rose: (5:30 of youtube clip, part 4 of 5) (Beginning of a segment where Erdogan highlights the West’s hypocritical embrace of democracy only when it’s convenient) Erdogan: Elections were held and Hamas won the elections. … Continue reading
Like everyone else, I’ve been closely following the events regarding the flotilla massacre; as well as the upcoming boats. It’s been a very exciting time to be a Palestine solidarity activist. I literally got the chills when I read about … Continue reading
I’m writing my Senior Research Paper (at Cal State Northridge) on the Palestinian Right of Return, and my professor suggested I examine the precedents of compensation and repatriation set by the Jewish survivors of the Holocaust. I started investigating the … Continue reading
A sampling of "Reflections of 2009" from the Facebook page of Students for Israel at California State University/Northridge: 4) Our members serve as AIPAC campus liaisons/cadre members, Hillel interns, CAMERA Fellows, Hasbara Fellows, StandWithUs Emerson Fellows, DavidProject Fellows, and are … Continue reading
After reading the recent post here about the New York Times coverage of protests by Palestinians, termed a "West Bank Spectacle," I posted a comment to the blog of reporter/videographer Jaron Gilinsky. He responded, and a dialogue quickly developed. Below … Continue reading