- Israel’s actions ‘unjustified’ in eyes of women, non-whites, Dems, indy’s, … 1
- ‘The unity is stronger than ever’: Report from historic march … 3
- ‘Israel is wrong by any moral standard’ — Robinson says, … 8
- NY Times reports source of UNRWA school attack is unclear … 11
- In photos: Over 1,000 New Yorkers protest Israel’s attack on … 12
- 10,000 march on Qalandia in solidarity with Gaza 33
- Horrifying details continue to emerge of massacre in Khuza’a 58
- Hamas mimics Hezbollah tactics, and no one will have stability … 120
- The fascists wanted to murder us: An eyewitness account of … 0
- Video: Night raid in Bethlehem’s Aida Refugee Camp 0
- Renouncing my Israeli citizenship 0
- Jews must take action against Israeli brutality 0
- Dear American media, I’m asking you to simply tell what’s … 0
- Finally, Israel is alienating the US mainstream media 0
- Netanyahu’s latest ‘cartoon evidence’: racist image identifying Muslims with terror 0
- Ramallah, July 20 and 21 0
- Massacre in Gaza: At least 60 killed in Shuja’iyeh, over … 363
- The deafening silence around the Hamas proposal for a 10-year … 245
- Finally, Israel is alienating the US mainstream media 237
- In Photos: Worldwide protest against Israeli attack on Gaza (Updated) 217
- ‘We are moving from Iron Dome to an iron fist’: … 216
- Israeli strike kills four Palestinian children playing soccer on Gaza … 193
- Israel is in a pickle 138
- Renouncing my Israeli citizenship 127
- Review of @AmbDermer on CNN: Give the man enough rope and he’ll hang himself http://t.co/OktdslXXaO, 9 mins ago
- 'Israel is wrong by any moral standard' -- @Eugene_Robinson says, as US media pile up http://t.co/OktdslXXaO, 11 mins ago
- Eyewitness report w/photos from historic march on Qalandia checkpoint in solidarity with #Gaza http://t.co/zGn02f99GE http://t.co/KOQqy6c654, 15 mins ago
- RT @BekahWolf: Demo was huge, marched from center of town towards military tower #beitommar #PalestineResists, 23 mins ago
- RT @BekahWolf: THIRD KILLED by #Israeli forces CONFIRMED Abdelhamid Al Brigheeth #PalestineResists, 24 mins ago
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- The deafening silence around the Hamas proposal for a 10-year truce (124)
- Shingo: Hamas must think Israelis are stupid by offering Israel a hudna that it will readily break when its strong...
- seafoid: It’s interesting to read Israel’s attitude before they started the offensive...
- talknic: If UNRWA handed them to Hamas where’s the problem? Hamas is the authority. Hamas is permitted to be...
- Arab reporters come under attack from Israelis (86)
- seafoid: Mr Danny Danon of Likud says of the FAA’s decision to ban incoming American flights...
- Walid: “Is there any word on whether or not HB intends to get involved?” dbroncos, not a word other than...
- Walid: “Walid I thought Dahlan was living in UAE? Did he relocate?” My mistake, Sumud, I have my...
- The fascists wanted to murder us: An eyewitness account of Haifa’s anti-war protest (21)
- Shingo: Where were you when they built the Dimona facility and then lied to the world about its existence. You’re...
- ‘Telegenically Dead’: Israel’s crumbling media war (57)
- seafoid: Lucy Aharish is a Palestinian TV anchor on Israeli TV http://www.haaretz.com/news...
- Naomi Wolf walked out of synagogue when they had nothing to say about Gaza massacre (54)
- The deafening silence around the Hamas proposal for a 10-year truce (124)
Author Archives: Joseph Glatzer
What the Egyptian military did to Morsi CIA-backed forces did in the Congo to Patrice Lumumba, Prime Minister Mossadegh in Iran, Arbenz in Guatemala, Kwame Nkrumah in Ghana, Allende in Chile, and on and on, Joseph Glatzer writes at Mondoweiss.net
The only hope for Palestinians is a one state solution. Accomodating the settler-colonial ideology of Zionism with concessions only brings misery
Many of you may have seen the hilarious “XtraNormal” videos on YouTube such as One Professor’s Fantasy, So You Want to go to Law School, and my personal favorite So you Want to Get a PHD in Political Science. Well, I was watching … Continue reading
This is awful. The Yorba Linda Community Center, where that hate-filled anti-Muslim rally took place, is literally less than 5 minutes from my mom’s house in Yorba Linda. It’s where I live when I’m back in the States. It … Continue reading
I grew up Catholic and although I haven’t been to church in a long time; I would be lying if I said this doesn’t speak very powerfully to me. The Quotes Speak for Themselves: “The Holy Scriptures cannot be used … Continue reading
Lesley Stahl’s report from Sunday’s “60 Minutes” about the illegal Israeli colony “the City of David” is an unadulterated, albeit very sophisticated, piece of Peace Industry propaganda. It is a case study for how the media sets the “appropriate” parameters … Continue reading
Every time I would tell my girlfriend (she’s Palestinian) about a famous Israeli activist or writer or she would ask why they still call themselves Israeli. She tells me things like, “See. They still call themselves Israeli. When they use … Continue reading
Yesterday, I started this 9th 9-11 anniversary as I would any other day: watching Al Jazeera English video clips from their You Tube channel.
The recent killing of settlers near Hebron provides a useful case study for how the media, society and political officials regard the value of Palestinian and Israeli lives. From the New York Times coverage, written by Mark Landler in D.C. … Continue reading
The Nobel Prize award winning show, "The Peace Industry" comes back for its 19th season on September 2nd, after an almost 2 year hiatus. It is one of the longest running and most popular shows in TV history. The pilot episode of the … Continue reading
Haaretz has the story on the latest record set by the children of Gaza. They’ve broken their own record from last year’s UNRWA Summer Games for the number of kites being flown at one time. The UN website has the video: SOUNDBITE (Arabic) Palestinian Girl … Continue reading
Upon reviewing Nicholas Kristof’s latest article and blog post; they collectively form the play list for DJ NYT’s Patronizing the Palestinians 2010: Summer Party Mix. First up is his latest article, "Waiting for Gandhi on the West Bank". Despite being … Continue reading
Gideon Levy is excellent as usual in his new article about the fake peace process and the silly show Obama and Bibi just put on. But one thing stood out fat me. In the first and last sentences of the … Continue reading
Anas lives in Amman, Jordan. He helps out at a local clothing store. His ancestors were ethnically cleansed from Silwan. Missing from the Ethan Bronner articles about Silwan are faces like Anas’s. His is the face of the Palestinian refugee … Continue reading
Turkish PM Erdogan’s latest interview with Charlie Rose: (5:30 of youtube clip, part 4 of 5) (Beginning of a segment where Erdogan highlights the West’s hypocritical embrace of democracy only when it’s convenient) Erdogan: Elections were held and Hamas won the elections. … Continue reading
Like everyone else, I’ve been closely following the events regarding the flotilla massacre; as well as the upcoming boats. It’s been a very exciting time to be a Palestine solidarity activist. I literally got the chills when I read about … Continue reading
A sampling of "Reflections of 2009" from the Facebook page of Students for Israel at California State University/Northridge: 4) Our members serve as AIPAC campus liaisons/cadre members, Hillel interns, CAMERA Fellows, Hasbara Fellows, StandWithUs Emerson Fellows, DavidProject Fellows, and are … Continue reading
After reading the recent post here about the New York Times coverage of protests by Palestinians, termed a "West Bank Spectacle," I posted a comment to the blog of reporter/videographer Jaron Gilinsky. He responded, and a dialogue quickly developed. Below … Continue reading