- Tony Blair’s Middle East speech: dangerous and anti-Muslim 0
- Jenin refugee camp hit by wave of Israeli raids and … 0
- BDS activists leaflet Ben & Jerry’s shops on commercial ties … 1
- Why is U.S. backing Israel’s refusal to negotiate with Hamas? … 8
- From McMecca to McJerusalem 0
- Video: Israeli soldiers detain 6-year-old child on his way to … 55
- ‘Al Jazeera’ examines Jewish constellation of lobby elites, and marginalized … 31
- A Jew who visited Palestine responds to ‘NYT’ assertion that … 43
- ‘NYT’ photo feature on women in Gaza ignores Israel and … 0
- John Judis’s Truman book is a landmark in anti-Zionism 0
- Father of photographer critically wounded at West Bank protest: ‘This … 0
- Bridgegate 2.0: Israeli tech students manipulate traffic patterns 0
- Global Earth Day coalition drops SodaStream over complicity in Israeli … 0
- Snowden revealed a world of conspiracies I once would have … 0
- UN peace envoy denied entry to Church of the Holy … 0
- Max Blumenthal’s guilt by association – with Jewish ethics 0
- Obama and Kerry are spurred by ‘vainglory’ in pursuing talks … 186
- Haaretz joins Rush Limbaugh and company in trying to link … 185
- John Judis’s Truman book is a landmark in anti-Zionism 116
- How many ‘Palestinian Arabs’ want to kill ‘all Jews?’ 112
- Alterman says BDS is helping Netanyahu 111
- Updated: Remote-control gun installed atop wall near Bethlehem — Ma’an 87
- Friedman prepares American Jews for a divorce from zealot Israel 78
- Peter Beinart misses South Africa’s apartheid lesson, Gideon Levy gets … 74
- From McMecca to McJerusalem http://t.co/tyyd1oYQRK, 1 hour ago
- .@alexbkane reports from the Jenin refugee camp & finds little excitement for the Palestinian reconciliation deal http://t.co/LT006TPRKy, 1 hour ago
- In August Majd Lahlouh was 1st from Jenin refugee camp killed by Israeli forces since talks began. He wasn’t the last http://t.co/LT006TPRKy, 1 hour ago
- BDS activists leaflet @benandjerrys shops on commercial ties to Israeli settlements http://t.co/LqyUQnl8x9 http://t.co/3hxkXbiki8, 2 hours ago
- Read excerpts from yesterday's State Dept briefing questioning negative US reax to Palestinian reconciliation deal http://t.co/DIwK1Kexa1, 2 hours ago
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- ‘Al Jazeera’ examines Jewish constellation of lobby elites, and marginalized ‘universalists’ (31)
- Why is U.S. backing Israel’s refusal to negotiate with Hamas? — reporters blitz State Dep’t (10)
- ritzl: In its “quest” for peace, Israel has NEVER tried the obvious strategy – talk to Hamas. Make...
- Maximus Decimus Meridius: And here we are again… back to the ol’ ‘must recognise Israel’s...
- Citizen: Likud has espoused opposition to Palestinian statehood and support of Israeli settlements in the West Bank...
- A Jew who visited Palestine responds to ‘NYT’ assertion that Palestinians want to kill all Jews (43)
- pabelmont: The slur was not in a news piece, as I recall, but in a letter. In a “news piece” it would...
- Registration of Jews and other human beings (51)
- lysias: It would be easy enough to code that information in numbers or the like on the cards, the way Social...
- hophmi: “Now we can find out within minutes or hours that Hopfmi left out a crucial piece of information. Once...
- hophmi: “Hophmi, you’re being deliberately dishonest. There is no such thing as an “Arab” or “Circassian”...
- BDS activists leaflet Ben & Jerry’s shops on commercial ties to Israeli settlements (1)
- Herb Glatter: Thanks Mark I was concerned that I wouldn’t have anything to post on Facebook page Mondodreck.
Author Archives: Kamran
Giuliani and Bolton take the stage in NY to call for war on Iran & anoint the neocon choice for Iran’s next leader
Yesterday Mahmoud Ahmadinejad restaged his “Mr Smith Goes to Washington” (or rather, New York) show again, this time using new insane conspiracy theories to dominate the headlines. I’ll do here as we all should — ignore his provocations — as the … Continue reading