- Interview with Roger Waters: ‘It’s a duty for artists to … 0
- Israeli military attacks Palestinian commemorations of Nelson Mandela 0
- The high cost of Israel’s water policies 3
- Jewish establishment stays silent on Israeli plan to forcibly displace … 3
- Shimon Peres on Mandela and Apartheid: Now & Then 5
- Marwan Barghouthi on Mandela: ‘Our freedom seems possible because you … 2
- The unspoken alliance: Israel’s secret relationship with apartheid South Africa 9
- In 1990 ‘Nightline’ town hall, Jewish leaders call Mandela ‘hypocritical’ … 19
- Because Israel mocks the peace process, we need BDS, ‘Salon’ … 0
- Infographic: 20 Years of talks Keep Palestinians occupied — with … 0
- Romeo and Juliet in Palestine 0
- Schumer says it’s a ‘mistake’ for Kerry to criticize settlements 0
- Students support the American Studies Association boycott resolution 0
- Netanyahu tweets red-telephone picture, to show how happy he is … 0
- The Almond Tree: A peace proposal 0
- Israeli ambassador’s present to Obama — settlement cufflinks! 0
- Preaching to the choir: reflections on Max Blumenthal’s ‘Goliath’ 337
- Corasanti responds to Abulhawa: My purpose in writing ‘The Almond … 200
- ‘NYT’ article on Palestinian refugees manages to quote Israeli govt … 138
- Netanyahu’s ‘gift’ to Pope: book on Catholic church’s persecution of … 126
- Israeli ambassador’s present to Obama — settlement cufflinks! 64
- The Almond Tree: When novels distort legacies of struggle 59
- Only sanctions against Israel will end occupation — Gideon Levy 58
- Eric Alterman’s ‘I Hate Max Blumenthal’ Handbook 57
- RT @DCIPalestine: Follow @DCIPalestine for news, updates & features on children's rights in the Occupied Palestinian Territory http://t.co/CqfomCF8im, 2 hours ago
- Roger Waters on .@MaxBlumenthal's 'Goliath': "It’s a chilling read. It’s extremely well written in my view." http://t.co/LrzsOEqGv8, 2 hours ago
- Interview with Roger Waters: 'It's a duty for artists to speak out' http://t.co/LrzsOEqGv8, 2 hours ago
- LEAST SURPRISING HEADLINE EVER --> Israeli military attacks Palestinian commemorations of Nelson Mandela http://t.co/kNVZ5Du0BS, 2 hours ago
- Israeli military attacks Palestinian commemorations of Nelson #Mandela http://t.co/kNVZ5Du0BS, 2 hours ago
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- Israeli ambassador’s present to Obama — settlement cufflinks! (64)
- Obama’s Mandela eulogy — moving, and hypocritical (31)
- Hostage: matthew, i googled ““We are in the same trench struggling against the same enemy: the twin Tel Aviv and...
- MHughes976: Quite a few prominent SAfricans from the apartheid era clearly share that view. Yet the message has not...
- NickJOCW: Matthew, sorry to misplace one of your Ts, still better than an I. I doubt Obama wrote that eulogy,...
- The high cost of Israel’s water policies (3)
- Walid: A 2007 article by Mitchell (Jewish Virtual Library) Bard in the NY Sun about the water situation as it was...
- Hostage: The Jewish National Fund (JNF) is a central actor in clearing the Negev The JNF’s policies are just...
- pabelmont: Thank you Nancy. Hope the government (or people) of Massachusetts can see the light and distance itself...
- Jewish establishment stays silent on Israeli plan to forcibly displace Bedouins (3)
Author Archives: Khulood Ghanem
Khulood Ghanem, 27, kept a Gaza diary a year ago. Its full text (as adapted by Edward Mast in the U.S.) is here. What follows is Ghanem’s entry from the the fourth day of the onslaught, Dec. 30, 2008. (Thanks … Continue reading
Khulood Ghanem, 27, kept a Gaza diary a year ago. What follows is Ghanem’s entry from the first day of the war, Dec. 27, 2008.