- ‘Apartheid on the Hill’: Students transform Tufts campus to highlight … 4
- Dateline, Ukraine: How the State Department ‘midwives’ democracy 28
- ‘Netanyahu is a Nazi’: Scenes from an Orthodox anti-military draft … 38
- ‘Visit Palestine’–My personal message to Mayor Bill de Blasio 4
- Caught in an honest moment, Kerry casts doubt on the … 18
- NYC Community Board member calls BDS ‘the face of anti-Semitism’ 9
- Following criticism, ‘NYT’ quotes Barghouti, Vilkomerson and Ashrawi on BDS 8
- On American Zionist Education: An excerpt from ‘The Politics of … 9
- ‘Politico’ leaves Israel off list of 25 ‘awkward allies’ of … 0
- Pelosi calls Israel’s creation ‘the most spectacular political achievement of … 0
- Opponents of UCLA divestment ignore strong South African support for … 0
- National summit to re-assess the special relationship — Friday in … 0
- Netanyahu mentions ‘BDS’ 18 times in denouncing movement and its … 0
- Capitalism and its contradictions: From Arizona to Florida to #UCLAdivest 0
- Anti-anti-semitism: How did a movement against bigotry lend itself to … 0
- John Kerry and David Broza perform for AIPAC 0
- AIPAC reaches out to Christians with morphing Star of David 149
- ‘NYT’ says East Jerusalem isn’t occupied, and Israel lobby takes … 108
- Anti-anti-semitism: How did a movement against bigotry lend itself to … 107
- Israel lobby group compiles secret dossiers on pro-Palestinian speakers 102
- ‘NYT’ dismisses Wieseltier attack on Judis as tempest-in-a-teapot 99
- Obama warns Israel about delegitimization, and Oren suggests annexation 93
- Pelosi calls Israel’s creation ‘the most spectacular political achievement of … 91
- Poll: If two-states collapse, Americans overwhelmingly favor ‘democracy’ 84
- RT @alexbkane: SEIU organizer has swallowed the hasbara, claims Israel treats immigrants fairly https://t.co/1Yz6bSjYVo, 4 hours ago
- RT @EliClifton: 'D.C. elite say pro-Israel lobby losing influence, likened to NRA' http://t.co/Ekawm3GoKs, 4 hours ago
- RT @Remroum: State Dept to 'check out' vicious attack on Palestinian athletes http://t.co/QRDaEZUNFu via @Mondoweiss, 8 hours ago
- 'Apartheid on the Hill': @TuftsSJP transforms Tufts campus to highlight Israeli occupation http://t.co/nrVwEehYXj, 9 hours ago
- Dateline, Ukraine: How the State Department 'midwives' democracy http://t.co/2nA5CBXhOc, 9 hours ago
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- ‘Netanyahu is a Nazi’: Scenes from an Orthodox anti-military draft protest in Jerusalem (40)
- Dateline, Ukraine: How the State Department ‘midwives’ democracy (28)
- RudyM: There definitely is a Word of Life church in Kiev connected to Ulf Ekman, so apparently yes:...
- DICKERSON3870: P.S. ALSO SEE – “Ukraine: Secretive Neo-Nazi Military Organization Involved in Euromaidan...
- DICKERSON3870: RE: “We’ve invested over $5 billion to assist Ukraine in these and other goals that will ensure...
- Caught in an honest moment, Kerry casts doubt on the ‘peace process’ (18)
- seafoid: Bibi has a great strategy. Kick the can down the road . Never fails.
- State Dept to ‘check out’ vicious attack on Palestinian athletes (80)
- gamal: “just imagine what would have happened to the players in Saudi Arabia or Mali!” exactly also kicking...
- Anti-anti-semitism: How did a movement against bigotry lend itself to another form of bigotry? (108)
- lyn117: @JeffB Recent immigrants to the U.S. come here almost exclusively to become U.S. citizens and adopt...
- NYC Community Board member calls BDS ‘the face of anti-Semitism’ (9)
- Clif Brown: You would think it standard practice to have a large digital timer on the wall that officials could not...
Author Archives: Kieron Monks
A debate is raging in the Lebanese government over new legislation that would grant civil rights to Palestinian refugees for the first time in 62 years. Key features of the historic bill, proposed by the Progressive Socialist Party, include the … Continue reading
From Cast Lead to the Mavi Marmara, few states have displayed Israel’s commitment to unilateral action. A unique ability to deflect external criticism has allowed successive adminstrations to pursue unpopular policies without hindrance. A microcosm can be glimpsed in Jerusalem, where Mayor … Continue reading