- Michael Ratner’s journey away from Zionism 0
- Israel is now attempting to ‘de-Arabize’ Palestinian Christians, but in … 9
- ‘This wall will fall’ (the writing on the wall, at … 7
- US Homeland Security investigates Israeli arms deal to Iran 26
- Video: 8-year-old boys stopped by soldiers– ‘you were about to … 30
- Marty Peretz’s message to Chris Hughes: Keep ‘The New Republic’ … 15
- Evangelicals who dissent from Christian Zionism wear ‘stain of indelible … 62
- Grindr in Hebron: A dispatch from the last debate 66
- A model factory for a colonialism in trouble: the SodaStream … 0
- ‘Apartheid on the Hill’: Students transform Tufts campus to highlight … 0
- Thousands denied water in Jerusalem as California Gov signs energy … 0
- ‘Daily Beast’ labels Abbas ‘stubborn’ for refusing to recognize Israel … 0
- On John Judis’s ‘Genesis,’ and its critics 0
- 2013 was record year in new settlement construction, and 2014 … 0
- Dateline, Ukraine: How the State Department ‘midwives’ democracy 0
- ‘Netanyahu is a Nazi’: Scenes from an Orthodox anti-military draft … 0
- AIPAC reaches out to Christians with morphing Star of David 149
- ‘Daily Beast’ labels Abbas ‘stubborn’ for refusing to recognize Israel … 138
- Anti-anti-semitism: How did a movement against bigotry lend itself to … 119
- ‘Netanyahu is a Nazi’: Scenes from an Orthodox anti-military draft … 114
- Obama warns Israel about delegitimization, and Oren suggests annexation 93
- Pelosi calls Israel’s creation ‘the most spectacular political achievement of … 91
- Dateline, Ukraine: How the State Department ‘midwives’ democracy 91
- Robert Caro, Nakba-denier 89
- RT @boun0479: Denver bus ad for justice in Palestine RT @EvaBartlettGaza:"@boun0479 http://t.co/qvCBDFnyPW" @MaxBlumenthal @Mondoweiss, 42 mins ago
- Israel is now attempting to 'de-Arabize' Palestinian Christians, but in the 1950s it was Jews from the Middle East http://t.co/UtxzDClJck, 2 hours ago
- Michael Ratner's journey away from Zionism http://t.co/DazJQn7udp, 2 hours ago
- RT @allissonCD: Pictures of Saji Darwish, 18, killed yesterday near #Ramallah for throwing rocks--killed for being Palestinian. http://t.co/7GSgGvrLEg, 4 hours ago
- RT @allissonCD: Funeral of Saji Darwish in #Beitin near #Ramallah killed by Israeli forces yesterday. http://t.co/7Smbg5HTQR, 4 hours ago
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- Israel is now attempting to ‘de-Arabize’ Palestinian Christians, but in the 1950s it was Jews from the Middle East (9)
- Robert Caro, Nakba-denier (89)
- seafoid: Northern Ireland, another settler colonial enterprise for a people who were chosen by god (according to...
- US Homeland Security investigates Israeli arms deal to Iran (26)
- NickJOCW: I wonder how Iran paid for this stuff. And who.
- Grindr in Hebron: A dispatch from the last debate (66)
- seafoid: Grindr and Hebron – it would almost be funny if Israel weren’t f$cking every single Palestinian...
- ‘This wall will fall’ (the writing on the wall, at Ohio State) (7)
- Susie Kneedler: Thanks to all. Kathleen, hope we see you soon, too.
- Video: 8-year-old boys stopped by soldiers– ‘you were about to throw stones’ (30)
- Video: Moataz Washaha’s family asks us to boycott Israel (6)
- eljay: >> Israel expressed its regret on Tuesday over the killing of a Jordanian judge … Most sources...
Author Archives: Maggie Sager
Students and community activists at Berkeley shut down a portion of Sproul Plaza to dramatize the fact that Palestinians cannot gain access to a major commercial street of Hebron
Former Israeli soldiers Shai Bernstein and Hen Mazzig, now affiliated with the Israel lobby group StandWithUs, show up at Berkeley screening of ’5 Broken Cameras’ to spout propaganda
In solidarity with the besieged people of Gaza under their 6th day of bombardment by the Israeli military, Bay Area residents gathered for the second time at the Israeli Consulate in downtown San Francisco.
On Tuesday, March 20th City College of San Francisco’s chapter of Students for Justice in Palestine will host Ziad Abbas, co-director of the Middle East Children’s Alliance.
Last month I discovered a piece on Feministing about a recent Canadian ad campaign for Ethical Oil. According to Ethical Oil’s website, the group: Encourages people, businesses and governments to choose Ethical Oil from Canada, its oil sands and other liberal democracies. Unlike … Continue reading
On February 16th, 2011 I attended a public forum entitled “Palestinian Queer Activists Talk Politics” in San Francisco’s Mission District. More than 20 groups including the National Center for Lesbian Rights, Jewish Voice for Peace and the Middle East Children’s … Continue reading
In one of the United States Congress’ most recent displays of “Israel First” policy, 39 Representatives, all Democrats, have requested that President Obama pardon Jonathan Pollard, an American convicted of spying for the State of Israel in 1987. Pollard is … Continue reading
Yesterday the Jerusalem Post reported that the Israeli foreign ministry has successfully thwarted an attempted meeting between the signatories of the Geneva Convention which would have convened in Switzerland. According to the article, foreign minister Avigdor Lieberman was motivated to block the … Continue reading
I tweet about Palestine 95% of the time. The more passionate I tend to get about the subject, the more encounters I seem to have with ardent Zionists. Sometimes I can’t help but respond to their tweets; other times they … Continue reading
Just yesterday, Prime Minister Netanyahu demanded that the Palestinian Authority recognize Israel as a Jewish state in exchange for Israeli compliance with international law. Shortly after, State Department spokesman Philip Crowley illuminated the United State’s official position on the proposal, explaining, “We recognize … Continue reading
In the newest development concerning peace negotiations between Israel and the PA, Netanyahu has offered to partially extend the fake settlement freeze in exchange for recognition of Israel’s Jewish character. In a startling spectacle of rationality, the PA has rejected the offer in … Continue reading
Forgive my cynicism, but you will not see me holding my breath in anticipation of a comprehensive and just conclusion to the Arab-Israeli conflict, not this time around, not even with Mr. Change himself at the helm of negotiations. To … Continue reading