- ‘This wall will fall’ (the writing on the wall, at … 5
- US Homeland Security investigates Israeli arms deal to Iran 25
- Video: 8-year-old boys stopped by soldiers– ‘you were about to … 26
- Marty Peretz’s message to Chris Hughes: Keep ‘The New Republic’ … 14
- Evangelicals who dissent from Christian Zionism wear ‘stain of indelible … 61
- Grindr in Hebron: A dispatch from the last debate 59
- Video: Moataz Washaha’s family asks us to boycott Israel 1
- Water service restored to thousands of Palestinians in East Jerusalem … 0
- ‘Netanyahu is a Nazi’: Scenes from an Orthodox anti-military draft … 0
- ‘Visit Palestine’–My personal message to Mayor Bill de Blasio 0
- Caught in an honest moment, Kerry casts doubt on the … 0
- Dateline, Ukraine: How the State Department ‘midwives’ democracy 0
- ‘Apartheid on the Hill’: Students transform Tufts campus to highlight … 0
- Thousands denied water in Jerusalem as California Gov signs energy … 0
- A model factory for a colonialism in trouble: the SodaStream … 0
- NYC Community Board member calls BDS ‘the face of anti-Semitism’ 0
- AIPAC reaches out to Christians with morphing Star of David 149
- ‘Daily Beast’ labels Abbas ‘stubborn’ for refusing to recognize Israel … 137
- Anti-anti-semitism: How did a movement against bigotry lend itself to … 119
- ‘Netanyahu is a Nazi’: Scenes from an Orthodox anti-military draft … 114
- ‘NYT’ dismisses Wieseltier attack on Judis as tempest-in-a-teapot 99
- Obama warns Israel about delegitimization, and Oren suggests annexation 93
- Pelosi calls Israel’s creation ‘the most spectacular political achievement of … 91
- Dateline, Ukraine: How the State Department ‘midwives’ democracy 91
- RT @DinaJaber: BZU Campus sorrow grief at #sajiDarwish 18 yr student killed by israelis #Ramallah #Paletsine http://t.co/GHexgn2vgz, 1 hour ago
- RT @jrosyfield: Clearly #Israel is instigating. 6 #Palestinians killed across the OPT in the last 24 hours, 1 hour ago
- The Latest from Mondoweiss for 03/11/2014 - http://t.co/fVv7WigYqE, 2 hours ago
- News of alleged Iranian arms headed to Gaza has been all over media but another arms interception story was ignored http://t.co/ogj0sCn9Is, 13 hours ago
- 'This wall will fall' (the writing on the wall, at Ohio State) http://t.co/D4Zuq7rj6K, 17 hours ago
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- Robert Caro, Nakba-denier (81)
- Hostage: Hostage- If you have to mention Abe Foxman in a discussion about Lindy as if the Jews who opposed the Des...
- Sumud: Sibiriak ~ First of all, I reject both your and Lindbergh’s assertion of a monolithic entity “the Jews”. If...
- Krauss: I’m thinking of his private letters when he was a young man, which weren’t published until many...
- Video: 8-year-old boys stopped by soldiers– ‘you were about to throw stones’ (26)
- Grindr in Hebron: A dispatch from the last debate (59)
- Sumud: German Lefty ~ Do you really expect me to “write sensitively” about Zionist racists just because they happen...
- Sibiriak: tokyobk : A German who doesn’t write sensitively about Jews may not be an anti-semite but is definitely an...
- eljay: >> A German who doesn’t write sensitively about Jews may not be an anti-semite but is definitely an...
- ‘NYT’ piece on Israel coexistence singer leaves out his latest gig: AIPAC (11)
- Sumud: Clearly, if a few people at a BDS event boo at the mention of Jews, BDS must be antisemitic. I’ve never...
- Evangelicals who dissent from Christian Zionism wear ‘stain of indelible infamy,’ Israel says (61)
- FreddyV: My issue is when people use their religious definition as currency. Messianic Jews are virtually worshipped...
- Robert Caro, Nakba-denier (81)
Author Archives: Mark Braverman
A reivew of Zionism Unsettled: A Congregational Study Guide, published by the Israel/Palestine Mission Network of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A).
Memo to Tom Friedman: The problem is not that we are not engaged with Israel, the problem is that we are VERY engaged, and it is the nature of that engagement that must change
15 church leaders called for possible suspension of US aid to Israel. The Episcopal bishop begs to differ. Martin Luther King Jr would have scorned her stance
The popular uprising in Egypt that unseated President Hosni Mubarak, together with Al Jazeera’s January 23rd release of the “Palestine Papers,” have produced if not an earthquake, then certainly seismic rumblings in the ground supporting Israel’s control of the West … Continue reading
On October 6 The Washington Post ran a story entitled “A key back channel for U.S., Israeli ties.” The story informs us that “Dennis Ross, a longtime Middle East expert, has emerged as a crucial, behind-the-scenes conduit between the White … Continue reading
Presbyterian engagement on Israel/Palestine creates ‘new rules’ for relationship with the Jewish community
Last week we posted the first part of Mark Braverman’s report on how the Presbyterian Church dealt with the ongoing controversy over its position on Israel/Palestine at its General Assembly. Here is the second part. There were two groups of … Continue reading
Presbyterians insist on ‘breaking down the walls’ in Israel/Palestine despite pressure from the Jewish community
I’ve just returned from Minneapolis, having attended the 219th General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church USA at the invitation of the denomination’s Israel Palestine Mission Network. The PC(USA) is at the epicenter of the struggle of the Christian community in … Continue reading