- Mohammed Al-Azza tells Dublin why Aida camp resists occupation 0
- ‘Haaretz’ removes red-baiting headline — ‘I’m not anti-Israel’ — on … 3
- ‘Like the NRA, AIPAC sows fear in the halls of … 8
- Tensions rise on Temple Mount as rightwing Jews seek to … 2
- On Easter, costly Jews – and costly Palestinians 3
- ‘Israel is the home of all Jews,’ declares a right-wing … 15
- Mark Halperin excommunicates Rand Paul, over Israel 46
- Long ago, Bill Buckley and Woody Allen agreed on occupation 8
- Roger Ailes demands NY village official take down ‘Facebook’ post. … 0
- On Easter week, Shaath says millions of Palestinians are denied … 0
- Let God’s people go — and return, too 0
- NY Times profile of Gazan long distance runner reveals reality … 0
- Friedman prepares American Jews for a divorce from zealot Israel 0
- American citizen, translator and student—Mariam Barghouti arrested and detained in … 0
- Palestinian writers bring Gaza’s hardships to American audience 0
- Fear of Arab-Americans in the public square 0
- Haaretz joins Rush Limbaugh and company in trying to link … 185
- Simon Schama’s Israel whitewash 158
- Alterman says BDS is helping Netanyahu 111
- Amid ‘climate of fear’ at Vassar, president comes out against … 104
- Alleged K.C. killer: ‘If Jews can have a state of … 100
- 6 DC heavyweights tell Kerry, Netanyahu in West Bank is … 99
- The Jewish community must not embrace Ayaan Hirsi Ali 97
- ‘There’s a lot of anti-Semitism out there’ — Johansson reviews … 93
- Tensions rise on Temple Mount as rightwing Jews seek to hold Passover rituals there http://t.co/9AbCKTTCIP, 1 hour ago
- Right-wing Israeli official says Israel is the home of all Jews & more news from Mondoweiss - http://t.co/IIJZkS5REa, 8 hours ago
- RT @Ali_Gharib: ‘Israel is the home of all Jews,’ declares a right-wing official http://t.co/rPj17uJLTM // I thought New York was your home, @EliClifton?, 24 hours ago
- Long ago, Bill Buckley and Woody Allen agreed on occupation http://t.co/iJJGCcrHNp, Apr 18
- ‘Israel is the home of all Jews,’ declares a right-wing official http://t.co/yMgZDiLFRW, Apr 18
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- Tensions rise on Temple Mount as rightwing Jews seek to hold Passover rituals there (2)
- ‘Haaretz’ removes red-baiting headline — ‘I’m not anti-Israel’ — on Steve Walt interview (3)
- American: ”pabelmont says: April 19, 2014 at 2:50 pm The USA-Israel S/R need not end>>>> Frogs do...
- brenda: “Why does this man want to end the U.S.-Israel special relationship? Good question. why aren’t US...
- pabelmont: The USA-Israel S/R need not end, but surely needs to change shape from the present pseudo-slavery of the...
- ‘Like the NRA, AIPAC sows fear in the halls of Congress’ — Dem consultant (8)
- American: http://www.lobelog.com/mark-ki rk-first-i-was-for-the-state-d epartment-now-i-prefer-isra...
- American: I am totally for main stream media ads just as scary aimed at Israel and the I-Lobby. Quote OBL on I/P...
- Dutch: “Can you imagine an ad about the special relationship featuring bin Laden’s comments about...
- ‘Israel is the home of all Jews,’ declares a right-wing official (15)
Author Archives: Mark Wauck
Santorum, a Catholic, did worse in Catholic counties in Iowa than he did with Evangelicals. And it’s no surprise. Catholics don’t like his pro-war views
In ‘The American Interest,’ minister’s kid Mead says God favors and protects Israel like he protects the U.S.
Here’s a piece called “The Dreamer goes down for the count,” Walter Russell Mead writing about Obama and Israel in The American Interest. You can safely ignore the first half of this. But starting at: “The President is now wandering … Continue reading
It looks like the changing public discourse is beginning to affect Walter Russell Mead in the American Interest, but he’s unsure of how far he can go without being “revealed” as an anti-Semite. He actually says–and this is shocking for … Continue reading
I read two articles this morning that make an interesting contrast–or, rather, there’s not that much contrast in the mindsets exhibited. 1. At NRO: An Ill Season: The Arab spring unleashes Islamists on Egyptian Christians by Andy McCarthy. 2. At … Continue reading
My brother forwarded this Krauthammer piece from the Washington Post and commented: I love this part [re El Baradei]: He has lived abroad for decades. He has less of a residency claim to Egypt than Rahm Emanuel has to Chicago. … Continue reading
This is funny. While engaged in a standard Zionist whine about the media’s unfairness to Israel, D.C. attorney Paul Mirengoff of the neocon blog Powerline lets the cat out of the bag–albeit without elaboration. The piece is called, "Name that … Continue reading
Yesterday on his nationally syndicated Morning in America radio program Bill Bennett interviewed the well known writer on military affairs, Bing West. West is a former Marine and former Ass’t Secretary of Defense in the Reagan Administration. He is also … Continue reading
Re your claim that evangelical Christians were not important in the history of US support for Israel, here’s a key passage from the new book by Geoffrey Wawro: Truman, a staunch supporter of Zionism as a senator, as president, saw … Continue reading
Yesterday I did a post on Roger Cohen’s piece that used the Polish air-crash tragedy, and the Russian response to it as evidence that all intractable struggles can be healed–and Israel and Palestine should learn something about giving up historical … Continue reading
Justin Elliott at TPM has an interesting piece on the latest developments in the Stewart Nozette spying case, that the prosecutor said in court that Nozette had admitted to an FBI agent that he had passed classified info to Israel in the … Continue reading
While conservative commentators continue to maintain a fairly deafening silence on the Stewart David Nozette spy case, additional information is emerging in the MSM. For starters, Nozette’s appeal to foreign intelligence agencies becomes pretty transparently clear when you take a … Continue reading
Don’t you think it’s a story that essentially NO "conservative" media outlets and blogs think that the arrest of a former NASA scientist for allegedly seeking to sell classified secrets to Israel is a story? Where’s Drudge on this? Where … Continue reading
The Polish shtetl formed Jews as distinct political entity in Eastern Europe. This had an effect on anti-Semitic reaction, and on Jewish political engagement in America?