- In ’68, Italo Calvino said the only solution in Palestine … 0
- Setting a dangerous precedent: 16-year-old Ali Shamlawi faces 25 counts … 0
- ‘No consequences… ad finitum’ — Reporters reject State Dep’t explanation … 0
- Rob’t Kraft accuses Putin 8 years later– why now? 0
- Exile and the Prophetic: Bought and sold 0
- Report: Tel Aviv University collaborating with settler organization in East … 0
- Israel stirs the pot in Syria 0
- Looking for ‘a new devil,’ Israeli leaders and supporters left … 0
- ‘Girls on Fire’ tell Alicia Keys — Don’t play Apartheid … 195
- End your illusion: Israeli government will never implement a two-state … 170
- The horror: ‘Breaking the Silence’ releases women’s frightful testimonies of … 134
- An Israeli veteran comes forward to decry ‘how shitty we … 93
- House committee votes to give Israel another 1/2 billion in … 93
- Meet the Israeli-linked firm that sold Big Brother machines to … 90
- Palestinian activist Abir Kopty: Oslo should go, the peace process … 87
- World Bank, the PA and Israel work together to confiscate … 83
- End your illusion: Israeli government will never implement a two-state … 178
- The kids are back, and it’s not alright 126
- The horror: ‘Breaking the Silence’ releases women’s frightful testimonies of … 126
- Approaching 60, Norman Finkelstein reflects 116
- US and Israel are accused of manipulating Hague to acquit … 92
- The MSM tries to distinguish between Manning and Snowden. Don’t … 86
- Palestinian activist Abir Kopty: Oslo should go, the peace process … 85
- I’ve got Mohammed Assaf fever 72
- Palestinian activist .@AbirKopty: Oslo should go, the peace process serves Israeli interests http://t.co/DryGxFv7iq, 2 hours ago
- In ’68, Italo Calvino said the only solution in Palestine is ‘the revolutionary road’ http://t.co/B94HPkIlWZ, 2 hours ago
- Will Rush Holt– who questioned Israel’s policy of ‘total devastation’ in Gaza– stand by Palestine in NJ Senate race? http://t.co/63jvnCY1yA, 2 hours ago
- Meet the Israeli-linked firm that sold Big Brother machines to Mubarak, Qaddafi – and Washington http://t.co/8yF3twZDfE, 2 hours ago
- Fmr French FM reportedly says Israel seeks to ‘destroy’ Syria (and any other neighbor it can’t get along with) http://t.co/q8XHauPcqt, 2 hours ago
click link to see last 100 comments
- Looking for ‘a new devil,’ Israeli leaders and supporters left scrambling after election of moderate Rouhani (20)
- Hillary’s court is the Israel lobby (20)
- Hostage: In sum, Daily Show audience is younger, better educated, more politically aware–and, I assume, much smaller...
- Weiner should be ‘hounded’ for his support for apartheid (49)
- gamal: Annie courage mon brave, but what would we do without you? because of your goodheart you can keep my gate any...
- Taxi: annie, There’s a very serious problem with the mod pace on mw. It didn’t used to be THIS bad...
- Annie Robbins: Unfortunately, for all your desire to act as the ultimate gatekeeper of opinions i was so upset when...
- Israel stirs the pot in Syria (8)
- Rob’t Kraft accuses Putin 8 years later– why now? (21)
- W.Jones: Kraft is right that the ring is still his, because he did not say that he was transferring the ring to...
- US and Israel are accused of manipulating Hague to acquit accused Serb and Croat leaders (100)
- Hostage: P.S. Here’s a link to the cable which shows that Meron was deeply involved in discussions about the...
- Philip Weiss
- Adam Horowitz
- Today in Palestine
- Annie Robbins
- Alex Kane
- Alice Rothchild
- Ahmed Moor
Author Archives: Mark Wauck
Santorum, a Catholic, did worse in Catholic counties in Iowa than he did with Evangelicals. And it’s no surprise. Catholics don’t like his pro-war views
In ‘The American Interest,’ minister’s kid Mead says God favors and protects Israel like he protects the U.S.
Here’s a piece called “The Dreamer goes down for the count,” Walter Russell Mead writing about Obama and Israel in The American Interest. You can safely ignore the first half of this. But starting at: “The President is now wandering … Continue reading
It looks like the changing public discourse is beginning to affect Walter Russell Mead in the American Interest, but he’s unsure of how far he can go without being “revealed” as an anti-Semite. He actually says–and this is shocking for … Continue reading
I read two articles this morning that make an interesting contrast–or, rather, there’s not that much contrast in the mindsets exhibited. 1. At NRO: An Ill Season: The Arab spring unleashes Islamists on Egyptian Christians by Andy McCarthy. 2. At … Continue reading
My brother forwarded this Krauthammer piece from the Washington Post and commented: I love this part [re El Baradei]: He has lived abroad for decades. He has less of a residency claim to Egypt than Rahm Emanuel has to Chicago. … Continue reading
This is funny. While engaged in a standard Zionist whine about the media’s unfairness to Israel, D.C. attorney Paul Mirengoff of the neocon blog Powerline lets the cat out of the bag–albeit without elaboration. The piece is called, "Name that … Continue reading
Yesterday on his nationally syndicated Morning in America radio program Bill Bennett interviewed the well known writer on military affairs, Bing West. West is a former Marine and former Ass’t Secretary of Defense in the Reagan Administration. He is also … Continue reading
Re your claim that evangelical Christians were not important in the history of US support for Israel, here’s a key passage from the new book by Geoffrey Wawro: Truman, a staunch supporter of Zionism as a senator, as president, saw … Continue reading
Yesterday I did a post on Roger Cohen’s piece that used the Polish air-crash tragedy, and the Russian response to it as evidence that all intractable struggles can be healed–and Israel and Palestine should learn something about giving up historical … Continue reading
Justin Elliott at TPM has an interesting piece on the latest developments in the Stewart Nozette spying case, that the prosecutor said in court that Nozette had admitted to an FBI agent that he had passed classified info to Israel in the … Continue reading
While conservative commentators continue to maintain a fairly deafening silence on the Stewart David Nozette spy case, additional information is emerging in the MSM. For starters, Nozette’s appeal to foreign intelligence agencies becomes pretty transparently clear when you take a … Continue reading
Don’t you think it’s a story that essentially NO "conservative" media outlets and blogs think that the arrest of a former NASA scientist for allegedly seeking to sell classified secrets to Israel is a story? Where’s Drudge on this? Where … Continue reading
The Polish shtetl formed Jews as distinct political entity in Eastern Europe. This had an effect on anti-Semitic reaction, and on Jewish political engagement in America?