- Khalidi: It’s time for Palestinians ‘to get off their knees’ … 18
- Tony Blair’s Middle East speech: dangerous and anti-Muslim 15
- Jenin refugee camp hit by wave of Israeli raids and … 5
- BDS activists leaflet Ben & Jerry’s shops on commercial ties … 14
- Israel stops US-led peace talks citing Palestinian unity (Updated) 42
- From McMecca to McJerusalem 2
- Video: Israeli soldiers detain 6-year-old child on his way to … 60
- ‘Al Jazeera’ examines Jewish constellation of lobby elites, and marginalized … 60
- ‘NYT’ photo feature on women in Gaza ignores Israel and … 0
- John Judis’s Truman book is a landmark in anti-Zionism 0
- Father of photographer critically wounded at West Bank protest: ‘This … 0
- Bridgegate 2.0: Israeli tech students manipulate traffic patterns 0
- Global Earth Day coalition drops SodaStream over complicity in Israeli … 0
- Snowden revealed a world of conspiracies I once would have … 0
- UN peace envoy denied entry to Church of the Holy … 0
- Max Blumenthal’s guilt by association – with Jewish ethics 0
- Obama and Kerry are spurred by ‘vainglory’ in pursuing talks … 186
- Haaretz joins Rush Limbaugh and company in trying to link … 185
- John Judis’s Truman book is a landmark in anti-Zionism 116
- How many ‘Palestinian Arabs’ want to kill ‘all Jews?’ 112
- Alterman says BDS is helping Netanyahu 111
- Updated: Remote-control gun installed atop wall near Bethlehem — Ma’an 87
- Friedman prepares American Jews for a divorce from zealot Israel 78
- Peter Beinart misses South Africa’s apartheid lesson, Gideon Levy gets … 74
- RT @alexbkane: DAM in Ramallah http://t.co/MIRu1HwO0T, 3 hours ago
- Rashid Khalidi sees John Kerry’s failure strengthening the call for boycott, divestment and sanctions http://t.co/J6FVaShSqW #BDS, 5 hours ago
- Rashid Khalidi says US opposition to reunification of Palestinian parties exposes the “farce” of the peace process http://t.co/J6FVaShSqW, 5 hours ago
- Khalidi: It's time for Palestinians 'to get off their knees' and turn to Europe and ICC http://t.co/J6FVaShSqW http://t.co/UkS8SEPdaq, 5 hours ago
- Report: Starbucks to buy 10% stake in SodaStream http://t.co/gffMLICMkv, 5 hours ago
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- Registration of Jews and other human beings (77)
- Bumblebye: @hophmi “”[[space reserved for hophmi to try and dissemble about the comments from Shmuel,...
- Khalidi: It’s time for Palestinians ‘to get off their knees’ and turn to Europe and ICC (18)
- pabelmont: I always get a kick (of a sort) out of the idea that anyone has “recognized” Israel as a...
- Hostage: to clarify my above comment, individuals are tried in the ICC, but only for crimes committed while acting...
- Hostage: only states can be sued in the ICC. Palestine is, unfortunately, not truly a state. Even though the UN...
- Israel stops US-led peace talks citing Palestinian unity (Updated) (42)
- Stephen Shenfield: The Israeli government can see that they now face a real threat of peace. It is natural that they...
- irishmoses: The reconciliation of Hamas and Fatah into a united Palestinian entity encompassing Gaza is a critical...
- Stephen Shenfield: Liar! Provocateur! Oceania has always been at war with Eurasia!
- Tony Blair’s Middle East speech: dangerous and anti-Muslim (15)
- A Jew who visited Palestine responds to ‘NYT’ assertion that Palestinians want to kill all Jews (51)
- yonah fredman: hey puppies, the genocidal nature of too many of the verses of the book of Numbers and Deuteronomy is...
- Registration of Jews and other human beings (77)
Author Archives: Mark Wauck
Santorum, a Catholic, did worse in Catholic counties in Iowa than he did with Evangelicals. And it’s no surprise. Catholics don’t like his pro-war views
In ‘The American Interest,’ minister’s kid Mead says God favors and protects Israel like he protects the U.S.
Here’s a piece called “The Dreamer goes down for the count,” Walter Russell Mead writing about Obama and Israel in The American Interest. You can safely ignore the first half of this. But starting at: “The President is now wandering … Continue reading
It looks like the changing public discourse is beginning to affect Walter Russell Mead in the American Interest, but he’s unsure of how far he can go without being “revealed” as an anti-Semite. He actually says–and this is shocking for … Continue reading
I read two articles this morning that make an interesting contrast–or, rather, there’s not that much contrast in the mindsets exhibited. 1. At NRO: An Ill Season: The Arab spring unleashes Islamists on Egyptian Christians by Andy McCarthy. 2. At … Continue reading
My brother forwarded this Krauthammer piece from the Washington Post and commented: I love this part [re El Baradei]: He has lived abroad for decades. He has less of a residency claim to Egypt than Rahm Emanuel has to Chicago. … Continue reading
This is funny. While engaged in a standard Zionist whine about the media’s unfairness to Israel, D.C. attorney Paul Mirengoff of the neocon blog Powerline lets the cat out of the bag–albeit without elaboration. The piece is called, "Name that … Continue reading
Yesterday on his nationally syndicated Morning in America radio program Bill Bennett interviewed the well known writer on military affairs, Bing West. West is a former Marine and former Ass’t Secretary of Defense in the Reagan Administration. He is also … Continue reading
Re your claim that evangelical Christians were not important in the history of US support for Israel, here’s a key passage from the new book by Geoffrey Wawro: Truman, a staunch supporter of Zionism as a senator, as president, saw … Continue reading
Yesterday I did a post on Roger Cohen’s piece that used the Polish air-crash tragedy, and the Russian response to it as evidence that all intractable struggles can be healed–and Israel and Palestine should learn something about giving up historical … Continue reading
Justin Elliott at TPM has an interesting piece on the latest developments in the Stewart Nozette spying case, that the prosecutor said in court that Nozette had admitted to an FBI agent that he had passed classified info to Israel in the … Continue reading
While conservative commentators continue to maintain a fairly deafening silence on the Stewart David Nozette spy case, additional information is emerging in the MSM. For starters, Nozette’s appeal to foreign intelligence agencies becomes pretty transparently clear when you take a … Continue reading
Don’t you think it’s a story that essentially NO "conservative" media outlets and blogs think that the arrest of a former NASA scientist for allegedly seeking to sell classified secrets to Israel is a story? Where’s Drudge on this? Where … Continue reading
The Polish shtetl formed Jews as distinct political entity in Eastern Europe. This had an effect on anti-Semitic reaction, and on Jewish political engagement in America?