- In ’68, Italo Calvino said the only solution in Palestine … 4
- Setting a dangerous precedent: 16-year-old Ali Shamlawi faces 25 counts … 3
- ‘No consequences… ad finitum’ — Reporters reject State Dep’t explanation … 13
- Rob’t Kraft accuses Putin 8 years later– why now? 10
- Exile and the Prophetic: Bought and sold 3
- Report: Tel Aviv University collaborating with settler organization in East … 0
- Israel stirs the pot in Syria 5
- Looking for ‘a new devil,’ Israeli leaders and supporters left … 17
- ‘Girls on Fire’ tell Alicia Keys — Don’t play Apartheid … 195
- End your illusion: Israeli government will never implement a two-state … 170
- The horror: ‘Breaking the Silence’ releases women’s frightful testimonies of … 134
- An Israeli veteran comes forward to decry ‘how shitty we … 93
- House committee votes to give Israel another 1/2 billion in … 93
- Meet the Israeli-linked firm that sold Big Brother machines to … 90
- Palestinian activist Abir Kopty: Oslo should go, the peace process … 87
- World Bank, the PA and Israel work together to confiscate … 83
- End your illusion: Israeli government will never implement a two-state … 178
- The kids are back, and it’s not alright 126
- The horror: ‘Breaking the Silence’ releases women’s frightful testimonies of … 126
- Approaching 60, Norman Finkelstein reflects 116
- US and Israel are accused of manipulating Hague to acquit … 92
- The MSM tries to distinguish between Manning and Snowden. Don’t … 86
- Palestinian activist Abir Kopty: Oslo should go, the peace process … 85
- I’ve got Mohammed Assaf fever 72
- Palestinian activist .@AbirKopty: Oslo should go, the peace process serves Israeli interests http://t.co/DryGxFv7iq, 58 mins ago
- In ’68, Italo Calvino said the only solution in Palestine is ‘the revolutionary road’ http://t.co/B94HPkIlWZ, 1 hour ago
- Will Rush Holt– who questioned Israel’s policy of ‘total devastation’ in Gaza– stand by Palestine in NJ Senate race? http://t.co/63jvnCY1yA, 1 hour ago
- Meet the Israeli-linked firm that sold Big Brother machines to Mubarak, Qaddafi – and Washington http://t.co/8yF3twZDfE, 1 hour ago
- Fmr French FM reportedly says Israel seeks to ‘destroy’ Syria (and any other neighbor it can’t get along with) http://t.co/q8XHauPcqt, 1 hour ago
click link to see last 100 comments
- Hillary’s court is the Israel lobby (20)
- Hostage: In sum, Daily Show audience is younger, better educated, more politically aware–and, I assume, much smaller...
- Weiner should be ‘hounded’ for his support for apartheid (49)
- gamal: Annie courage mon brave, but what would we do without you? because of your goodheart you can keep my gate any...
- Taxi: annie, There’s a very serious problem with the mod pace on mw. It didn’t used to be THIS bad...
- Annie Robbins: Unfortunately, for all your desire to act as the ultimate gatekeeper of opinions i was so upset when...
- Looking for ‘a new devil,’ Israeli leaders and supporters left scrambling after election of moderate Rouhani (17)
- Israel stirs the pot in Syria (5)
- Donald: “A strong Assad means Syria will continue to play a pivotal role in maintaining a military front...
- US and Israel are accused of manipulating Hague to acquit accused Serb and Croat leaders (98)
- Hostage: P.S. Here’s a link to the cable which shows that Meron was deeply involved in discussions about the...
- Hostage: In your view is this more likely a heated dispute over the legal standard of proof in highly controversial...
- Hostage: Fascinating discussion. Hostage, as the main contributor, just exactly where do you come down on the...
- Hillary’s court is the Israel lobby (20)
- Philip Weiss
- Adam Horowitz
- Jack Ross
- Mohammad of Vancouver
- Jerry Slater
- James North
- David Bromwich
Author Archives: Max Blumenthal and Joseph Dana
The men and women who set out to build a Jewish state in historic Palestine made little secret of their settler-colonial designs. Zionism’s intellectual author, Theodor Herzl, described the country he envisioned as “part of a wall of defense for … Continue reading
The day after the American pop star Macy Gray announced controversial plans to perform in Tel Aviv in March, we sat down for a drink at Pua, a bar nestled in the heart of one of Jaffa’s most gentrified neighborhoods. … Continue reading
The Israeli Knesset is debating a bill proposed by David Rotem of the extreme right Yisrael Beiteinu party that would require all Israeli citizens to swear loyalty to Israel as a “Jewish and democratic state.” This bill is targeted at … Continue reading
Fresh off a campaign of nationwide intimidation against the New Israel Fund, countless damaging personal attacks against leftists and professors condemned as insufficiently Zionist, and an endorsement from Israeli Education Minister Gideon Saar, the self-proclaimed “moderate” student group Im Tirtzu … Continue reading