- Review of recent ‘NYT’ corrections raises doubts about paper’s commitment … 5
- The raiding of the village of Ein Hajlah 0
- A new wave of conscientious objection in Israel reaches out … 1
- Barnard removes SJP banner calling on students to ‘Stand for … 7
- United Methodist General Board of Church & Society issues call … 5
- ‘NPR’ denies the Nakba 6
- Northeastern University SJP chapter suspended as members are subjected to … 11
- Six Palestinians killed in 24 hours by Israeli forces 9
- Conservatives for Palestine 0
- Robert Caro, Nakba-denier 0
- On John Judis’s ‘Genesis,’ and its critics 0
- Battle over Maryland’s anti-boycott Israel bill heats up 0
- ‘BDS on Broadway’: Adalah-NY leads march to shame occupation profiteers 0
- Water service restored to thousands of Palestinians in East Jerusalem … 0
- ‘NYT’ piece on Israel coexistence singer leaves out his latest … 0
- 2013 was record year in new settlement construction, and 2014 … 0
- ‘Daily Beast’ labels Abbas ‘stubborn’ for refusing to recognize Israel … 146
- Anti-anti-semitism: How did a movement against bigotry lend itself to … 119
- ‘Netanyahu is a Nazi’: Scenes from an Orthodox anti-military draft … 114
- Robert Caro, Nakba-denier 93
- Obama warns Israel about delegitimization, and Oren suggests annexation 93
- Dateline, Ukraine: How the State Department ‘midwives’ democracy 92
- Pelosi calls Israel’s creation ‘the most spectacular political achievement of … 91
- Grindr in Hebron: A dispatch from the last debate 91
- .@sulliview review of 'NYT' corrections raises doubts about paper's commitment 2 getting Israel/Palestine facts right http://t.co/nlNYZbVeQT, 2 mins ago
- RT @pal_legal: Barnard removes @ColumbiaSJP banner that reads "Stand For Justice, Stand For Palestine." http://t.co/ST5upEvWpd, 2 hours ago
- RT @SigalSamuel: Major American research database classifies articles about #BDS under heading "Anti-Jewish Boycotts" http://t.co/vfxNPZ6tH3 cc: @alexbkane, 2 hours ago
- RT @NTarnopolsky: #BREAKING In first retaliation, Israeli tanks blast Gaza targets, 2 hours ago
- Review of recent 'NYT' corrections raises doubts about paper's commitment to getting facts right in Israel/Palestine http://t.co/nlNYZbVeQT, 2 hours ago
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- United Methodist General Board of Church & Society issues call to boycott SodaStream (5)
- Review of recent ‘NYT’ corrections raises doubts about paper’s commitment to getting the facts right in Israel/Palestine (5)
- Sumud: Smart strategy Rusty it would still be ineffective, when it comes to I/P they have made a commitment to...
- Sumud: This is a serial pattern with Kershner. As noted by Henry Norr she recently described the murder of a...
- Rusty Pipes: Who is the NYT going to believe, hasbarists or its own lying eyes (in this case, the reports in its own...
- Barnard removes SJP banner calling on students to ‘Stand for Justice, Stand for Palestine’ (7)
- pabelmont: “We do not equate the State of Israel with all Jewish people, and we staunchly believe that making...
- seafoid: Zionism is a real tragedy. The iterations continue but the settings are all wrong.
- seafoid: You’ve got the words to change a nation but you’re biting your tongue You’ve spent a life...
- Evangelicals who dissent from Christian Zionism wear ‘stain of indelible infamy,’ Israel says (81)
Author Archives: M.J. Rosenberg
Barack Obama and Hassan Rouhani have spoken. And they are on the same page. But M.J. Rosenberg does not see this process leading anywhere because the Netanyahu government and its lobby, the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC), which released the war video above, are determined to end the process and they have the ability to do it.
Jewish college kid beats the crap out of MJ Rosenberg on a bus ride from NY to DC
MJ Rosenberg explains that AIPAC is pushing the Syria vote not out of concern for chemical weapons — Israel uses them –but for a red line on Iran
Nothing pleased the lobby more than having an Iranian president who spouted obscene nonsense about the Holocaust and Israel, all the easier to convince the United States to go to war with him. But Rouhani is trouble. If he is a real moderate, AIPAC won’t get its war.
What am I missing in John Kerry’s supposed breakthrough? MJ Rosenberg writes. The Palestinians, rightly, will not accept a deal in which they lose access to Jerusalem and give up more of their 22 percent of the land. And as for Kerry, he is unable to shift US policy from We-are-one with Israel status. Jimmy Carter was an advocate for neither side, and he’s the only American president to have achieved a true breakthrough
Kerry is desperate to look good, Netanyahu is desperate to get Europe off his back. So fake peace talks are announced. MJ Rosenberg speculates on what went down.
The name of Netanyahu and AIPAC’s game is pretending the Iranian election never happened, that everything is the same, and that more sanctions and, when they fail to accomplish Netanyahu’s goals, military action is the only answer.
Former AIPAC lobbyist assumes weighty mantle (and travel budget) of US Special Envoy on anti-Semitism
MJ Rosenberg on Ira Forman: Why is there a Special Envoy on anti-Semitism? Because the lobby wanted it. And it gets to place its ex-lobbyist in it.
The Hagel nomination reveals the weakness of the Israel lobby; many say its powers are ebbing
MJ Rosenberg says AIPAC fears that exempting Israel from sequester cuts will create backlash for the country — and it seems to be happening
As for the non-Jews and Christian Zionists that are supposedly part of the Israel lobby, that is just silly. Having worked on Capitol Hill for 20 years, I can attest to the fact that the only voices that matter in Washington on this issue come from Jews
In response to the letter from Christian denominations urging that aid to Israel be compliant with U.S. law, J Street has joined Abe Foxman of the Anti-Defamation league and the half-million a year hacks that run the other Jewish organizations to blast the Christians.
Spencer Ackerman is protecting his career when he feeds stupid jokes about the Israel lobby to uberneocon Jeffrey Goldberg
Editor: MJ Rosenberg posted this news today on his site. Eli Lake, as faithful a transcriber for AIPAC as any in the media (he has plenty of competition) reports that Dennis Ross is staying neutral in the presidential election. This … Continue reading
A new ad encourages Americans who have emigrated to Israel from the United States to work from Israel to counter the effects of voting by Americans who live in the US — Arab-Americans.
M.J. Rosenberg explains why he still insists on using the term “Israel firster,” and why his critics have been especially threatened by it in 2012.