- Israel apologists attempted to discredit Mandela with false Israel apartheid … 1
- Israeli report: Kerry proposed long-term Israeli military presence in the … 32
- Interview with Roger Waters: ‘It’s a duty for artists to … 7
- Israeli military attacks Palestinian commemorations of Nelson Mandela 5
- The high cost of Israel’s water policies 13
- Jewish establishment stays silent on Israeli plan to forcibly displace … 13
- Shimon Peres on Mandela and Apartheid: Now & Then 11
- Marwan Barghouthi on Mandela: ‘Our freedom seems possible because you … 8
- Netanyahu tweets red-telephone picture, to show how happy he is … 0
- Schumer says it’s a ‘mistake’ for Kerry to criticize settlements 0
- Students support the American Studies Association boycott resolution 0
- Warpaint and terrorists 0
- Obama’s Mandela eulogy — moving, and hypocritical 0
- US Senate voted overwhelmingly for sanctions to ‘wake up’ apartheid … 0
- Romeo and Juliet in Palestine 0
- Because Israel mocks the peace process, we need BDS, ‘Salon’ … 0
- Corasanti responds to Abulhawa: My purpose in writing ‘The Almond … 200
- ‘NYT’ article on Palestinian refugees manages to quote Israeli govt … 138
- Netanyahu’s ‘gift’ to Pope: book on Catholic church’s persecution of … 126
- At New America Foundation, Max Blumenthal warns Israeli policy is … 66
- Israeli ambassador’s present to Obama — settlement cufflinks! 65
- Leonard Bernstein cared more about Israel than sex 61
- The Almond Tree: When novels distort legacies of struggle 59
- Only sanctions against Israel will end occupation — Gideon Levy 58
- RT @MairavZ: #Netanyahu at #saban13: There won't be peace with Palestinians if Iran goes nuclear. That's a doozy!, 25 mins ago
- Israel apologists attempted to discredit Mandela with false Israel apartheid quote http://t.co/03b6YpX639, 32 mins ago
- RT @allissonCD: Netanyahu sounds like he wants to negotiate with Iran like he wants to negotiate with the Pals--that is, NOT AT ALL #saban13, 32 mins ago
- RT @allissonCD: Netanyahu: US-Israel relationship is more than a "special relationship,""Israel and the US have formed an indispensable alliance" #saban13, 33 mins ago
- RT @allissonCD: Last #saban13 lecture beginning in 15 minutes with Benjamin Netnayahu--hey, look no "demographic threats" invited to speak at the conference, 33 mins ago
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- Israeli report: Kerry proposed long-term Israeli military presence in the Jordan Valley (33)
- Israel apologists attempted to discredit Mandela with false Israel apartheid quote (1)
- pabelmont: Well, mis-quoting by politicians (to say nothing of Zionists) is nothing new. The despised annoying the...
- Obama’s Mandela eulogy — moving, and hypocritical (52)
- Hostage: Hostage You Antizio’s would push this Mantra in every comment if Mandela was declaring that Israel’s policy...
- Interview with Roger Waters: ‘It’s a duty for artists to speak out’ (7)
- Kathleen: Let’s be real about the influence of powerful Jews who can interfere with music artist contracts...
- Corasanti unknowingly affirms criticism of ‘The Almond Tree’ (44)
- Sibiriak: Annie, Excellent points. I so appreciate your intellectual honesty, compassion, and fighting spirit! I...
- Sibiriak: Keith: Basically, it is Corasanti trying to be something she is not, namely, an honest spokesperson for...
- Annie Robbins: they both clearly have problems with the contents of the book itself point taken sibiriak, but...
- Warpaint and terrorists (9)
- Elliot: Thanks for the geography lesson. Who knew the West Bank was so close to Israel? People are interested in...
- At New America Foundation, Max Blumenthal warns Israeli policy is to ‘finish 48′ (66)
- just: Neither is perpetuating those crimes against humanity a necessity… Yet, they do it anyway, with no...
Author Archives: Moe Diab
‘Memory for Movement’ is a documentary about Sari Husseini, a Palestinian choreographer, by Mahdi Diab
Never Surrender: A Palestinian-American recounts harassment and discrimination during trip to Israel/Palestine
Moe Diab (above) is a 25-year-old Palestinian-American, born and raised in San Diego, California. He was raised to be proud of his Palestinian heritage and culture, and to be conscious of the daily Palestinian struggles against oppression. Diab’s American upbringing instilled in him an appreciation for freedom, liberty, justice and equality. He never truly understood the significance of universal human rights in his daily American life, but became well aware of them during a trip to Israel/Palestine when Israeli authorities stripped these so-called inalienable rights away from him.