- Battle over Maryland’s anti-boycott Israel bill heats up 3
- Conservatives for Palestine 40
- Robert Caro, Nakba-denier 43
- On John Judis’s ‘Genesis,’ and its critics 14
- 2013 was record year in new settlement construction, and 2014 … 10
- ‘Daily Beast’ labels Abbas ‘stubborn’ for refusing to recognize Israel … 0
- Thousands denied water in Jerusalem as California Gov signs energy … 53
- A model factory for a colonialism in trouble: the SodaStream … 52
- New Israeli legislation favoring Christians seeks to divide Palestinian community 0
- Judith Butler, Rashid Khalidi and over 150 other scholars condemn … 0
- Mainstream press embraces Netanyahu’s speech as supporting Kerry initiative 0
- Florida Jewish leader quits a Hillel board to protest bar … 0
- Notes from the cells 0
- Vassar faculty say president’s statement against boycott sidesteps US responsibility … 0
- Two Gazans killed by a missile strike, and hundreds mourn 0
- Anti-Defamation League exploits fear of Muslims to undermine anti-gay bill 0
- AIPAC reaches out to Christians with morphing Star of David 149
- ‘Daily Beast’ labels Abbas ‘stubborn’ for refusing to recognize Israel … 132
- Anti-anti-semitism: How did a movement against bigotry lend itself to … 119
- ‘Netanyahu is a Nazi’: Scenes from an Orthodox anti-military draft … 113
- ‘NYT’ dismisses Wieseltier attack on Judis as tempest-in-a-teapot 99
- Obama warns Israel about delegitimization, and Oren suggests annexation 93
- Pelosi calls Israel’s creation ‘the most spectacular political achievement of … 91
- Poll: If two-states collapse, Americans overwhelmingly favor ‘democracy’ 89
- Battle over Maryland’s anti-boycott Israel bill heats up http://t.co/LEcPTytRdk, 9 hours ago
- Conservatives for Palestine http://t.co/5yUMJSwVh4, 9 hours ago
- On John Judis’s ‘Genesis,’ and its critics http://t.co/yMIYGBUGZc, 11 hours ago
- Robert Caro, Nakba-denier http://t.co/8hsI5vhGAk, 11 hours ago
- The Latest from Mondoweiss for 03/09/2014 - http://t.co/Q4KHvVnyuQ, 16 hours ago
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- Robert Caro, Nakba-denier (44)
- tree: Israel didn’t bomb Cairo. This is totally false. Not only did the IAF ( Israeli Air Force) bomb Cairo in July...
- Ellen: Annie, we cannot expect it to do any good for the Nakba deniers who have created a nether reality to get...
- Hostage: If your assertion is to have any weight one . . . would have to argue that *after* the Arab governments...
- Conservatives for Palestine (40)
- gamal: As I am not given to rational well thought out posts let me Start by saying that what links you, Krauss and...
- American: Krauss says: March 9, 2014 at 6:22 pm Phil, since when did a bunch of Holocaust deniers or people...
- LeaNder: Since Jeffrey Blankfort is mentioned in Phil’s post, I hope he won’t still be banned from commenting on...
- House delivers for AIPAC, 410-1, passing Israel as ‘strategic partner’ bill (21)
- Pamela Olson: “Israel has… never been as strong as it is now. Think of Israel’s economic dynamism, its...
- Battle over Maryland’s anti-boycott Israel bill heats up (3)
- Pamela Olson: Speaking of suppression of free speech and thought — exciting news from Florida. Prominent Rabbi...
- ‘Daily Beast’ labels Abbas ‘stubborn’ for refusing to recognize Israel as Jewish state (132)
- Citizen: US is not happy with Saud-Israeli intelligence; US is suddenly denying Israelis visas:...
- On John Judis’s ‘Genesis,’ and its critics (14)
- talknic: “The best solution, Truman thought—and this is clearly Judis’s own preference—would have been the...
- Robert Caro, Nakba-denier (44)
Author Archives: Mohammed Said AlNadi
Mohammed Al Nadi’s latest poem Inside, outside, Never Mind.
On Tuesday October 18, 2011 a prisoner exchange deal was successfully carried out between Hamas and Israel for the first time. Since the capture of Shalit, Israel had been intractably headstrong on negotiating any deal with Hamas, and therefore, many … Continue reading
In the most graceful move in years, Egypt opened its borders yesterday with the Gaza Strip permanently. Not only that, authorities said they would open the border 6 days a week, from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m., and that men … Continue reading
Dear all ISM activists, I’m awfully sorry for this belated letter; please forgive me. For days, I wasn’t able to write anything. Every time I wanted to write, I felt like there were no words to exactly describe how I … Continue reading
Drawing of Vittorio Arrigoni by his friend Shahd Abu Salama Vittorio, your memory will live on forever I, as every Palestinian is, am in shock at the human capacity for atrocity. Until this moment, I still can’t believe that Vik … Continue reading
This is how I spent March 15. Over the past few months, revolution in the Middle East has spread like wildfire; all those audacious Arab peoples are revolting against their old despotic regimes, a normal result of long years of … Continue reading
It is odd that tragedies make obscure things more noticeable. For so many years, the tiny coastal belt, the Gaza Strip, being a needle-eye spot on the world’s map, was not present in the mind of the people across the … Continue reading
Someone had assailed your home, ethnically cleansed its people, annexed its land, exhausted its bounteous resources, and decimated its geographical characteristics? Someone had denied you your inalienable right of defending your home and self, and mendaciously accused you of being … Continue reading