- Singing sensation Mohammad Assaf has given us a ‘national umbrella’ … 9
- State officials in California sign letter denouncing BDS movement on … 7
- After Kerry visit, Israeli and Palestinian leaders quietly re-open economic … 11
- Snowden shows up Obama on leadership 5
- Taking on Bill Clinton and the ‘bigshots’, Chris Matthews says … 9
- Judge who acquitted war criminals at Hague had ‘close and … 5
- Latest DC mantra: The two-state solution is dead, long live … 42
- ‘I wanted to make a film [on] the conflict between … 6
- ‘Girls on Fire’ tell Alicia Keys — Don’t play Apartheid … 197
- The horror: ‘Breaking the Silence’ releases women’s frightful testimonies of … 134
- Meet the Israeli-linked firm that sold Big Brother machines to … 95
- An Israeli veteran comes forward to decry ‘how shitty we … 93
- House committee votes to give Israel another 1/2 billion in … 93
- Palestinian activist Abir Kopty: Oslo should go, the peace process … 87
- World Bank, the PA and Israel work together to confiscate … 83
- Looking for ‘a new devil,’ Israeli leaders and supporters left … 79
- US and Israel are accused of manipulating Hague to acquit … 133
- The kids are back, and it’s not alright 132
- The horror: ‘Breaking the Silence’ releases women’s frightful testimonies of … 126
- Approaching 60, Norman Finkelstein reflects 116
- Palestinian activist Abir Kopty: Oslo should go, the peace process … 102
- The MSM tries to distinguish between Manning and Snowden. Don’t … 86
- I’ve got Mohammed Assaf fever 72
- Weiner should be ‘hounded’ for his support for apartheid 50
- Israel & the West tries to neutralize Palestinian cause by transforming liberation struggle into humanitarian project http://t.co/W3g4ixkMWV, 2 hours ago
- ‘No consequences… ad finitum’ — Reporters reject State Dep’t explanation of US policy on settlements http://t.co/jaBiBY2pj1, 2 hours ago
- Sixteen-year-old Ali Shamlawi faces 25 counts of attempted murder for alleged stone throwing http://t.co/alOOCW8p1w, 2 hours ago
- Palestinian prisoner Hussam Shaheen writes - Singing sensation Mohammad Assaf has given us a ‘national umbrella’ http://t.co/Yss65BM24p, 2 hours ago
- State officials in California sign letter denouncing BDS movement on college campuses http://t.co/YHaZWt5pjC, 2 hours ago
click link to see last 100 comments
- After Kerry visit, Israeli and Palestinian leaders quietly re-open economic negotiations (11)
- Latest DC mantra: The two-state solution is dead, long live the two-state solution! (42)
- talknic: @ hophmi “So why do the Palestinians need an army if it is no threat to Israeli hegemony?” You...
- talknic: @ Woody ” Scratch a zionist”? No need. It ooooozes out like settler excreta over Palestinian...
- talknic: @ mondonut ” If the Palestinians are not interested in either negotiating a 2ss or in their own...
- Singing sensation Mohammad Assaf has given us a ‘national umbrella’ — writes Palestinian political prisoner (9)
- seafoid: Shukran jazeelan ya Enass. It is such a good piece. And it says so much about the hatred that drives...
- Annie Robbins: thank you so much Enass. your cousin…like so many before him and so many after. i will pray...
- Enass T: I really have to thank Annie for giving me the opportunity to contribute a little to this amazing story. I...
- Judge who acquitted war criminals at Hague had ‘close and confidential relations’ with U.S. gov’t (5)
- Hostage: I find this view a bit naive. It’s a separation of executive and judicial powers built right into the...
- Looking for ‘a new devil,’ Israeli leaders and supporters left scrambling after election of moderate Rouhani (43)
- Yitzgood: Just because he believes something foolish, that means that the israelis have a right to bomb and murder...
Our WritersMore Writers
Author Archives: No to G4S Campaign
Activists are staging a rooftop occupation at the headquarters of security multinational G4S near Crawley, West Sussex, in protest at what they claim are “illegal and criminal activities” in both the UK and Palestine/Israel.