- Shimon Peres on Mandela and Apartheid: Now & Then 0
- Marwan Barghouthi on Mandela: ‘Our freedom seems possible because you … 1
- The unspoken alliance: Israel’s secret relationship with apartheid South Africa 1
- In 1990 ‘Nightline’ town hall, Jewish leaders call Mandela ‘hypocritical’ … 4
- The Jewish establishment refused to embrace Mandela in 1990 2
- On the death of Nelson Mandela: a dissenting opinion 16
- At New America Foundation, Max Blumenthal warns Israeli policy is … 6
- Two months away from home 2
- Like the status quo? Ever wanted to stand on the … 0
- America has changed in the face of Zionism’s frozen grimace 0
- Leonard Bernstein cared more about Israel than sex 0
- Israel approves new town in Negev– no Bedouins need apply 0
- Marked for destruction: Jerusalem neighborhoods brace for large wave of … 0
- Corasanti unknowingly affirms criticism of ‘The Almond Tree’ 0
- Contribute to Mondoweiss end of the year fundraiser and receive … 0
- What Comes Next: Towards a bi-national end-game in Palestine/Israel 0
- Preaching to the choir: reflections on Max Blumenthal’s ‘Goliath’ 337
- Corasanti responds to Abulhawa: My purpose in writing ‘The Almond … 198
- ‘NYT’ article on Palestinian refugees manages to quote Israeli govt … 138
- Netanyahu’s ‘gift’ to Pope: book on Catholic church’s persecution of … 126
- AIPAC plays the long game on new Iran sanctions 81
- Israeli ambassador’s present to Obama — settlement cufflinks! 62
- The Almond Tree: When novels distort legacies of struggle 59
- Only sanctions against Israel will end occupation — Gideon Levy 58
- AAUP Urges American-Studies Group to Reject Academic Boycott of Israel http://t.co/ScYeRTAPLg via @chronicle, 36 mins ago
- Blumenthal: Israeli home demolitions are part of a process that began in 1948. Israel wants 2 finish that process now http://t.co/mWusGoNJgK, 55 mins ago
- In Goliath .@MaxBlumenthal weaves the present w/ the past because he says that’s what Israeli policymakers are doing http://t.co/mWusGoNJgK, 57 mins ago
- RT @afsc_org: @Mondoweiss Druze musician Omar Saad's conscientious objection to join Israeli army & prison sentence: http://t.co/54IL1gjFUO, 2 hours ago
- RT @semironic: @Mondoweiss @WideAsleepNima It seems so counter-intuitive that two apartheid rogue states would support each other., 2 hours ago
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- Obama’s Mandela eulogy — moving, and hypocritical (12)
- Leonard Bernstein cared more about Israel than sex (44)
- Netanyahu tweets red-telephone picture, to show how happy he is with Kerry (42)
- piotr: A result of a short search “Golden oldies/images”: http://humandescent.deviant...
- Romeo and Juliet in Palestine (21)
- Walid: “Maybe MY1 or another of our Israeli commenters might be able to cast some light on whether or not...
- On the death of Nelson Mandela: a dissenting opinion (16)
- seafoid: A superb piece. Mandela became safe, like Elton John. Look how groovy and prog we are. Not like the greedy...
- Rusty Pipes: Mandela’s legacy is being sanitized in the MSM coverage I’ve heard by omitting...
- sydnestel: It is not a coincidence that Mandela was freed from prison and the ANC legalized only after the fall of...
- Warpaint and terrorists (1)
- Elliot: My guess is that the second photo is of the conclusion of a military march. Combat soldiers go on these...
Author Archives: Peter Rugh
Second part of an interview with Omar Barghouti where he discusses the corporate targets of BDS activists, the role of international solidarity, and criticisms of the academic and cultural boycott.
Peter Rugh interviews Omar Barghouti about the Brooklyn College controversy, the global BDS movement and the Arab Spring rebellions across the Arab world.