- Arab reporters come under attack from Israelis 2
- ‘Telegenic Dead’: Israel’s crumbling media war 0
- US Jews occupy Israeli army support office in NY in … 2
- Naomi Wolf walked out of synagogue when they had nothing … 23
- Burning children 6
- Mr. Modi– do not court apartheid Israel in my name 3
- The deafening silence around the Hamas proposal for a 10-year … 45
- ‘We have nothing left to lose. I would rather die … 64
- Video: Outraged constituents confront CT Senator Chris Murphy over support … 0
- Arrests without charge of American beating victim’s relatives in Jerusalem … 0
- Nicholas Kristof on how to end the Israel/Palestine conflict 0
- On the defensive, Barney Frank accuses Clemons and Kornacki of … 0
- Mr. Obama, spend one night with us in Shifa hospital, … 0
- The heart of the problem with Israel: The mass expulsion … 0
- Gaza City resident Amal Sarsour: ‘There is no place to … 0
- Israel warns media they are at risk of ‘injury or … 0
- Massacre in Gaza: At least 60 killed in Shuja’iyeh, over … 362
- ‘We are moving from Iron Dome to an iron fist’: … 216
- In Photos: Worldwide protest against Israeli attack on Gaza (Updated) 214
- Finally, Israel is alienating the US mainstream media 205
- Israeli strike kills four Palestinian children playing soccer on Gaza … 193
- Understanding Hamas 160
- Israel is in a pickle 138
- The trojan horse of liberal Zionism 105
- Arab reporters come under attack from Israelis: BBC reporter accosted on air & Al Jazeera offices under fire in Gaza http://t.co/40YL44hZXQ, 13 mins ago
- 'Telegenic Dead': Israel’s crumbling media war http://t.co/ASiCPEmhTi #GazaUnderAttack @ProfessorKumar http://t.co/OlULOhnau9, 21 mins ago
- RT @4noura: Israeli forces fire live bullets @ youth in Hebron,Jerusalem,& Nablus injuring dozens. This is not about Hamas or #Gaza,its about #Palestine, 29 mins ago
- RT @alexbkane: At least 8 protesters arrested by NYPD after occupying Friends of the IDF office, 47 mins ago
- US Jews occupy Israeli army support office in NY in civil disobedience action http://t.co/ZpKNRiizU6, 1 hour ago
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- Israeli strike kills four Palestinian children playing soccer on Gaza beach (120)
- Kay24: Yes seafoid, no investigations needed for that either. Strange when their criminals do something evil, there...
- Kay24: BBC is breaking News reporting that Israel has announced a comprehensive cease fire from tomorrow (Friday)...
- Inanna: Thanks for the link Denis. I’ll provide a quick translation but nothing will really translate the...
- The trojan horse of liberal Zionism (90)
- MHughes976: Just to revert to the question of the Trojan Horse. The Troy in question might be left-wing opinion in...
- seafoid: Beinart on why liberal Zionsim is no different to the regular version http://www.haaretz.com/opin...
- Mich Levy: The metaphor of the Trojan horse does not imply that there is a Zionist HQ that deploys the Zionist left;...
- Hamas has agreed to a ceasefire, says senior Palestinian official (Updated) (50)
- Walid: More elaboration by Jonathan Cook on the “Egyptian” cease-fire scam involving strings pulling by...
- Following missile attack last Saturday, al-Wafa Hospital receives warnings of new round of bombings (14)
- Joe Catron: “Do you think that missile attacks on Israeli cities and towns are war crimes?” As far as I...
- Report: Hamas offers Israel 10 conditions for a 10 year truce (79)
- Israeli strike kills four Palestinian children playing soccer on Gaza beach (120)
Author Archives: Philip Weiss and Adam Horowitz
From Selma to Qalandiya– water cannons used against peaceful demonstrators
We are adding two new rules to our comments policy: No Holocaust or Nakba denial, and we’re not interested in turning the site into a forum for discussing different versions of the 9/11 attacks.
Here’s a mental health break going into 2012. Thanks again everyone for a great year and we’ll see you soon.
We are excited, humbled and relieved to say that we’ve reached our goal of raising $40,000 in the month of December. Thank you. We know these are extremely difficult economic times for many of us, which makes this show of … Continue reading
Mondoweiss.net fundraiser seeking $40,000 is ending in four days. A last appeal to our generous readers for help
The Mondoweiss fundraiser ends in four days, and we’re close. Help us reach our $40,000 goal, and receive a copy of Joe Sacco’s Footnotes in Gaza (above) with a tax-deductible donation of $100 or more.
Thank you! With your help Mondoweiss has grown a lot over the past 5 years. Please consider making a tax-deductible donation before the end of the year.
Annie Robbins has long worked at this site, now takes a public role, Writer at Large
‘NYT’ Op-Ed criticizes “pinkwashing” – the co-opting of white gay people by anti-immigrant & anti-Muslim political forces in Europe & Israel.
Announcing Mondoweiss’s first staffers: Allison Deger is joining us as assistant editor, and Alex Kane will be our first staff reporter.
As you’ve surely noticed things are looking very different around here. We have been working on redesigning the site since the end of the summer, and we’re excited about Mondoweiss 3.0. To us it signifies the continuing evolution of the … Continue reading
From the Arutz Sheva article “Congressmen with ‘Judeo-Christian Spirit’ Tour Heartland“: On November 9, five US Congressmen ventured into otherwise uncharted territory, at least by the standards of traditional diplomatic delegations to Israel. A strong affinity to Israel and genuine … Continue reading
Richard Goldstone’s op-ed in the Times today saying that it is “slander” to say that Israel practices “apartheid” is shocking at a number of levels. It is shocking that the eminent judge, who damaged his international reputation last spring by … Continue reading
The Jerusalem Post is covering the 25 ads in the New York subway system from the “Be On Our Side” campaign, against military funding to Israel. Reporter Jordana Horn: The 25 posters in 18 Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens and Bronx subway … Continue reading
Our successful fundraiser has brought us to a new milestone in the life of this site: We are searching for a part time Editorial Assistant. The position is three days a week and will combine editorial and administrative tasks along … Continue reading
“Despite the horrible hurricane, a life must go on. Planning a wonderful trip to Israel!” Martha Stewart’s tweet. Haaretz says it could be soon. The Israeli Ministry of Tourism is organizing and funding the trip as part of a push … Continue reading
We’re thinking of redesigning this site and we want your help. We plan on making the site easier to navigate, so that a reader can more easily sort out the content– right now it’s a little like a firehose — … Continue reading
What a day! Our fundraising drive is over and successful, and we want to offer deep gratitude to our readers. We reached our goal of $40,000 (including a matching grant of $10,000 from an anonymous friend) in just under a … Continue reading
Thank you! We’re already more than three-quarters to our goal of raising $40,000. That money will help us hire a part time editorial assistant and put the site on far more solid footing. Towards this end, we are excited to … Continue reading
Everyone who subscribes will get a sustainer star beside his or her handle on comments. We will continue to enhance site features.
We have great news: As of today Mondoweiss is a project of the Center for Economic Research and Social Change. CERSC is a great fit for us because the Center is fearlessly dedicated to ideas that are outside the mainstream. … Continue reading
A year back we did a few posts on the Yale Initiative for the Interdisciplinary Study of Anti-Semitism. Well my friend Abe Foxman informs that Yale is shutting the initiative down. No funding? And Jeffrey Goldberg, whose concern about anti-Semitism … Continue reading
We have two speaking events coming up in Chicago and Oakland in connection with our book The Goldstone Report: The Legacy of the Landmark Investigation of the Gaza Conflict. The first one is tomorrow evening in Chicago, and we’re very … Continue reading
Terrible news. Hamas authorities have found the body of activist Vittorio Arrigoni, 36, inside a house in the Gaza Strip, the BBC is reporting. The International Solidarity Movement member was abducted early on Thursday. BBC: Hamas police reportedly found his … Continue reading
If you are in the New York Area please join us for what is sure to be an interesting event to promote our new book The Goldstone Report: The Legacy of the Landmark Investigation of the Gaza Conflict. It’s free, … Continue reading