- Michael Ratner’s journey away from Zionism 0
- Israel is now attempting to ‘de-Arabize’ Palestinian Christians, but in … 9
- ‘This wall will fall’ (the writing on the wall, at … 7
- US Homeland Security investigates Israeli arms deal to Iran 26
- Video: 8-year-old boys stopped by soldiers– ‘you were about to … 30
- Marty Peretz’s message to Chris Hughes: Keep ‘The New Republic’ … 15
- Evangelicals who dissent from Christian Zionism wear ‘stain of indelible … 0
- Grindr in Hebron: A dispatch from the last debate 66
- A model factory for a colonialism in trouble: the SodaStream … 0
- ‘Apartheid on the Hill’: Students transform Tufts campus to highlight … 0
- Thousands denied water in Jerusalem as California Gov signs energy … 0
- ‘Daily Beast’ labels Abbas ‘stubborn’ for refusing to recognize Israel … 0
- On John Judis’s ‘Genesis,’ and its critics 0
- 2013 was record year in new settlement construction, and 2014 … 0
- Dateline, Ukraine: How the State Department ‘midwives’ democracy 0
- ‘Netanyahu is a Nazi’: Scenes from an Orthodox anti-military draft … 0
- AIPAC reaches out to Christians with morphing Star of David 149
- ‘Daily Beast’ labels Abbas ‘stubborn’ for refusing to recognize Israel … 138
- Anti-anti-semitism: How did a movement against bigotry lend itself to … 119
- ‘Netanyahu is a Nazi’: Scenes from an Orthodox anti-military draft … 114
- Obama warns Israel about delegitimization, and Oren suggests annexation 93
- Pelosi calls Israel’s creation ‘the most spectacular political achievement of … 91
- Dateline, Ukraine: How the State Department ‘midwives’ democracy 91
- Robert Caro, Nakba-denier 89
- RT @boun0479: Denver bus ad for justice in Palestine RT @EvaBartlettGaza:"@boun0479 http://t.co/qvCBDFnyPW" @MaxBlumenthal @Mondoweiss, 8 mins ago
- Israel is now attempting to 'de-Arabize' Palestinian Christians, but in the 1950s it was Jews from the Middle East http://t.co/UtxzDClJck, 57 mins ago
- Michael Ratner's journey away from Zionism http://t.co/DazJQn7udp, 57 mins ago
- RT @allissonCD: Pictures of Saji Darwish, 18, killed yesterday near #Ramallah for throwing rocks--killed for being Palestinian. http://t.co/7GSgGvrLEg, 3 hours ago
- RT @allissonCD: Funeral of Saji Darwish in #Beitin near #Ramallah killed by Israeli forces yesterday. http://t.co/7Smbg5HTQR, 3 hours ago
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- Israel is now attempting to ‘de-Arabize’ Palestinian Christians, but in the 1950s it was Jews from the Middle East (9)
- Robert Caro, Nakba-denier (89)
- seafoid: Northern Ireland, another settler colonial enterprise for a people who were chosen by god (according to...
- US Homeland Security investigates Israeli arms deal to Iran (26)
- NickJOCW: I wonder how Iran paid for this stuff. And who.
- Grindr in Hebron: A dispatch from the last debate (66)
- seafoid: Grindr and Hebron – it would almost be funny if Israel weren’t f$cking every single Palestinian...
- ‘This wall will fall’ (the writing on the wall, at Ohio State) (7)
- Susie Kneedler: Thanks to all. Kathleen, hope we see you soon, too.
- Video: 8-year-old boys stopped by soldiers– ‘you were about to throw stones’ (30)
- ‘Daily Beast’ labels Abbas ‘stubborn’ for refusing to recognize Israel as Jewish state (138)
- jon s: German Lefty, The woman in question first called the “Holocaust narrative” a “quasi...
Author Archives: Philip Weiss and Adam Horowitz
Here’s a mental health break going into 2012. Thanks again everyone for a great year and we’ll see you soon.
We are excited, humbled and relieved to say that we’ve reached our goal of raising $40,000 in the month of December. Thank you. We know these are extremely difficult economic times for many of us, which makes this show of … Continue reading
Mondoweiss.net fundraiser seeking $40,000 is ending in four days. A last appeal to our generous readers for help
The Mondoweiss fundraiser ends in four days, and we’re close. Help us reach our $40,000 goal, and receive a copy of Joe Sacco’s Footnotes in Gaza (above) with a tax-deductible donation of $100 or more.
Thank you! With your help Mondoweiss has grown a lot over the past 5 years. Please consider making a tax-deductible donation before the end of the year.
Annie Robbins has long worked at this site, now takes a public role, Writer at Large
‘NYT’ Op-Ed criticizes “pinkwashing” – the co-opting of white gay people by anti-immigrant & anti-Muslim political forces in Europe & Israel.
Announcing Mondoweiss’s first staffers: Allison Deger is joining us as assistant editor, and Alex Kane will be our first staff reporter.
As you’ve surely noticed things are looking very different around here. We have been working on redesigning the site since the end of the summer, and we’re excited about Mondoweiss 3.0. To us it signifies the continuing evolution of the … Continue reading
From the Arutz Sheva article “Congressmen with ‘Judeo-Christian Spirit’ Tour Heartland“: On November 9, five US Congressmen ventured into otherwise uncharted territory, at least by the standards of traditional diplomatic delegations to Israel. A strong affinity to Israel and genuine … Continue reading
Richard Goldstone’s op-ed in the Times today saying that it is “slander” to say that Israel practices “apartheid” is shocking at a number of levels. It is shocking that the eminent judge, who damaged his international reputation last spring by … Continue reading
The Jerusalem Post is covering the 25 ads in the New York subway system from the “Be On Our Side” campaign, against military funding to Israel. Reporter Jordana Horn: The 25 posters in 18 Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens and Bronx subway … Continue reading
Our successful fundraiser has brought us to a new milestone in the life of this site: We are searching for a part time Editorial Assistant. The position is three days a week and will combine editorial and administrative tasks along … Continue reading
“Despite the horrible hurricane, a life must go on. Planning a wonderful trip to Israel!” Martha Stewart’s tweet. Haaretz says it could be soon. The Israeli Ministry of Tourism is organizing and funding the trip as part of a push … Continue reading
We’re thinking of redesigning this site and we want your help. We plan on making the site easier to navigate, so that a reader can more easily sort out the content– right now it’s a little like a firehose — … Continue reading
What a day! Our fundraising drive is over and successful, and we want to offer deep gratitude to our readers. We reached our goal of $40,000 (including a matching grant of $10,000 from an anonymous friend) in just under a … Continue reading
Thank you! We’re already more than three-quarters to our goal of raising $40,000. That money will help us hire a part time editorial assistant and put the site on far more solid footing. Towards this end, we are excited to … Continue reading
Everyone who subscribes will get a sustainer star beside his or her handle on comments. We will continue to enhance site features.
We have great news: As of today Mondoweiss is a project of the Center for Economic Research and Social Change. CERSC is a great fit for us because the Center is fearlessly dedicated to ideas that are outside the mainstream. … Continue reading
A year back we did a few posts on the Yale Initiative for the Interdisciplinary Study of Anti-Semitism. Well my friend Abe Foxman informs that Yale is shutting the initiative down. No funding? And Jeffrey Goldberg, whose concern about anti-Semitism … Continue reading
We have two speaking events coming up in Chicago and Oakland in connection with our book The Goldstone Report: The Legacy of the Landmark Investigation of the Gaza Conflict. The first one is tomorrow evening in Chicago, and we’re very … Continue reading
Terrible news. Hamas authorities have found the body of activist Vittorio Arrigoni, 36, inside a house in the Gaza Strip, the BBC is reporting. The International Solidarity Movement member was abducted early on Thursday. BBC: Hamas police reportedly found his … Continue reading
If you are in the New York Area please join us for what is sure to be an interesting event to promote our new book The Goldstone Report: The Legacy of the Landmark Investigation of the Gaza Conflict. It’s free, … Continue reading
While parts of the Middle East seem on the verge of revolutionary change, in other parts it appears to be business as usual. This is a whack settler video, narrated by Eliyokim Cohen of Framingham, MA, gloating over the goldrush … Continue reading
Nation Books has just published our new book – The Goldstone Report: The Legacy of the Landmark Investigation of the Gaza Conflict, which is an abridged copy of the UN report accompanied by a dozen essays, exploring the political, legal and … Continue reading