- Informant’s text messages shed new light on NYPD spy program … 0
- Why did ‘NYT’ serve as platform for ‘military propaganda’? 0
- Reluctantly taking down monstrous orientalist video, college union in Israel … 0
- George Orwell would hate Israel 27
- First photographs of ‘Arabs with Altitude’ and Palestinian flag … 0
- Exile and the Prophetic: Freeing the president 0
- Why Palestine is different 7
- PLO: Israel has built 16,000 settlement units over the past … 1
- Two friends meet for 5 minutes in Jerusalem 1709
- Palestinian-American Raed Zidan plants flag on top of Everest, dedicates … 1362
- Christians denounce Israel’s manhandling of worshipers at Holy Sepulcher on … 952
- Barbara Boxer’s visa bill for Israel comes under concerted attack 810
- Washington Post’s racism map omits Israel 438
- Israeli report on al-Dura case is vengeful and ‘surreal,’ says … 401
- There’s been a sea change in US opinion on the … 314
- Video: Soldiers aim guns at fallen boy’s head outside West … 302
- Kennedy’s insistence on right of return prompted Ben-Gurion to rewrite … 106
- Abulhawa declines to ‘balance out’ several Israelis in ‘Al Jazeera’ … 94
- Barbara Boxer’s visa bill for Israel comes under concerted attack 93
- Washington Post’s racism map omits Israel 73
- Biden says Jewish ‘influence’ behind American cultural politics is ‘immense… … 57
- Two friends meet for 5 minutes in Jerusalem 54
- Israel cracks down on American travel to West Bank by … 50
- Both Massad, and ‘Open Zion’, ignore the experience of Middle … 49
- Informant’s text messages shed new light on NYPD spy program targeting Muslims http://t.co/J7dbBLZZXl, 5 hours ago
- Exile and the Prophetic: Freeing the president http://t.co/FXU8YRToQS, 5 hours ago
- First photographs of ‘Arabs with Altitude’ and Palestinian flag atop Everest http://t.co/jQQ6xcFAWw, 5 hours ago
- George Orwell would hate Israel http://t.co/pXjc9SBxNL, 5 hours ago
- Reluctantly taking down orientalist video, college union in Israel protests that it got '1000s of positive reactions' http://t.co/uCZ0r5CDey, 5 hours ago
click link to see last 100 comments
- George Orwell would hate Israel (27)
- eljay: >> Every country has the right to control its borders. But no country has a right to be an oppressive,...
- Sumud: Jeepers Norman, you’re still peddling entry-level hasbara? At least entertain us with some more...
- Stephen Shenfield: I just read the article you refer to (originally from Ha-Aretz) and “an admitted...
- Kerry goes for the Hail Mary, but Obama is punting (48)
- Hostage: P.S. Netanyahu has advocated an economic peace rather than an end to the occupation for years. I have no...
- Hostage: @Hostage – – Read John Reed’s report from Jerusalem in today’s Financial Times: “Israeli-Palestinian...
- Hostage: @Hostage – – Are you advocating that Obama openly challenge Aipac? Obviously, but I don’t...
- Both Massad, and ‘Open Zion’, ignore the experience of Middle Eastern Jews (50)
- Hostage: Actually Joseph Massad recognizes this and points this out in his piece Zionism’s Internal Others, where he...
- In electric atmosphere, Medea Benjamin takes over the president’s speech (19)
- Danaa: Kathleen, you are not being quite fair. For one, it’s better late than never. For another, some things...
- SF officials describe ‘apartheid’ label as ‘intolerance alienating the Jewish community’ (30)
- seafoid: That would be 1948 palestinian and nakba survivor. Israeli arab is bullshit.
- Why Palestine is different (7)
- Danaa: To reinforce Ramzi’s comment and also, to Obama’s declaration “that Israel’s future...
- George Orwell would hate Israel (27)
- Philip Weiss
- Annie Robbins
- Allison Deger
- Alex Kane
- Today in Palestine
- Paul Mutter
- Adam Horowitz
Author Archives: Porter Speakman, Jr
Today, Christians United for Israel sent out an email from John Hagee and David Brog asking supporters to advocate keeping the focus on Israel during the 2012 Presidential election season.
Two ironic stories over the weekend: The Israeli government demands that EU aid to Palestinians be conditioned on supporting human rights while at the same time calling a UN investigation into the settlements “diplomatic terror”
From March 5 – 9, 2012 the Bethlehem Bible College will be hosting it’s second “Christ at the Checkpoint” conference.
The recent Palestinian UN bid and this weeks Palestinian acceptance to UNESCO has once again put the “Peace Process” front and center. Listening to Netanyahu and the U.S. Administration, getting the Israelis and Palestinians “back to the negotiating table” is … Continue reading