- ‘Al Jazeera’ examines Jewish constellation of lobby elites, and marginalized … 1
- Video: Israeli soldiers detain 6-year-old child on his way to … 12
- A Jew who visited Palestine responds to ‘NYT’ assertion that … 22
- ‘There is no ‘Palestine Exception’ to free speech rights’: Northeastern … 6
- John Kerry and the Pope set to face off with … 7
- Registration of Jews and other human beings 26
- Palestinian youth fulfill their ‘right of return’ to the destroyed … 3
- Israeli settlers release wild boars on Palestinian farmland to destroy … 17
- Why should planning in West Bank be divided on ethnic … 0
- No rescue! 0
- Obama and Kerry are spurred by ‘vainglory’ in pursuing talks … 0
- Tax-deductible US group pushes Israeli control of Temple Mount 0
- Max Blumenthal’s guilt by association – with Jewish ethics 0
- How many ‘Palestinian Arabs’ want to kill ‘all Jews?’ 0
- Southern Poverty Law Center takes Blumenthal’s side against smear campaign 0
- Mohammed Al-Azza tells Dublin why Aida camp resists occupation 0
- Obama and Kerry are spurred by ‘vainglory’ in pursuing talks … 186
- Haaretz joins Rush Limbaugh and company in trying to link … 185
- John Judis’s Truman book is a landmark in anti-Zionism 116
- How many ‘Palestinian Arabs’ want to kill ‘all Jews?’ 112
- Alterman says BDS is helping Netanyahu 111
- Alleged K.C. killer: ‘If Jews can have a state of … 100
- Updated: Remote-control gun installed atop wall near Bethlehem — Ma’an 87
- Friedman prepares American Jews for a divorce from zealot Israel 78
- 'Al Jazeera' examines Jewish constellation of lobby elites, and marginalized 'universalists' http://t.co/CTwfMbXhKM, 16 mins ago
- Israel encouraging more Christians to join military service http://t.co/0wDVo4tpjY via @reuters, 3 hours ago
- Video: Israeli soldiers detain 6-year-old child on his way to school in Hebron http://t.co/wblFK3LyLL http://t.co/0XGl6B9JuS, 3 hours ago
- Video: A Jew who visited Palestine responds to @nytimes assertion that Palestinians want to kill all Jews http://t.co/47nU3SMYpk, 4 hours ago
- Thx for following Mondo on Twitter. You can also "Like" us on Facebook https://t.co/mOwMwszPwT & get our daily email http://t.co/O00ZWDlALu, 4 hours ago
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- Registration of Jews and other human beings (26)
- talknic: hophmi “I mean, the Palestinians have been so peaceful “ Against Israelis usurping them?...
- David Samel: hophmi, Can you imagine what might have made Jews in Europe feel that way at the end of the War? Do you...
- eljay: >> I cannot imagine what would make Jews in Israel feel that way. I mean, the Palestinians have been so...
- Video: Israeli soldiers detain 6-year-old child on his way to school in Hebron (12)
- Kathleen: Hey Phil you think Terry Gross one of the people you consider to be “one of the best interviewers...
- Philip Weiss: Truly chilling. How many American congresspeople who fund this will see it? And note the checkpoint at...
- MRW: @marty_mcfly, They are occupying soldiers. The empathy should be forthcoming from the soldiers for those under...
- Israeli settlers release wild boars on Palestinian farmland to destroy crops (17)
- talknic: @ JeffB “The claim is that the Palestinian nation didn’t exist, that there was no Palestinian...
- A Jew who visited Palestine responds to ‘NYT’ assertion that Palestinians want to kill all Jews (22)
- ‘Al Jazeera’ examines Jewish constellation of lobby elites, and marginalized ‘universalists’ (1)
- Kathleen: “I see a need to transform that Jewish presence, to embrace Palestinian human rights the same way we...
- Registration of Jews and other human beings (26)
Author Archives: Rabbi Brant Rosen
Kevin Coval’s soon-to-be-released book, “Schtick” (Haymarket Books) is a collection of poems that takes aim and fires at the sensitive edge of every nerve ending in the American Jewish psyche. It’s a new take-no-prisoners Jewish classic.
An exclusive excerpt from Rabbi Brant Rosen’s new book Wrestling in the Daylight: A Rabbi’s Path to Palestinian Solidarity.
With the two state solution dying, why shouldn’t we be talking about alternatives?
From the American South to the West Bank: A Freedom Rider bears witness to human rights in Israel/Palestine
On November 15, Palestinian activists will attempt to board segregated Israeli settler public transport headed to occupied East Jerusalem in an act of civil disobedience inspired by the Freedom Riders of the US Civil Rights Movement. Fifty years after the … Continue reading
Talk to Rep. Brian Baird before he leaves office in conference call sponsored by Ta’anit Tzedek – Jewish Fast For Gaza
When Congressman Brian Baird (D-Washington) announced last December that he would not be seeking another term, the cause of justice in Israel/Palestine lost one of its truly courageous advocates in Congress. Especially when you consider the face of the incoming … Continue reading
Rémi Brulin, an adjunct professor at New York University who is completing his dissertation entitled “The US Discourse on Terrorism Since 1945, and how The New York Times has Covered the Issue of Terrorism” (more here), sent us the following in … Continue reading
A commenter on my blog asked me what I thought of Martin Indyk’s recent NY Times op-ed, in which he expresses a powerful optimism about the upcoming Israeli-Palestinian peace talks in Washington. My answer? Indyk’s article represents a picture-perfect example … Continue reading