- Video: Israeli soldiers detain 6-year-old child on his way to … 15
- ‘Al Jazeera’ examines Jewish constellation of lobby elites, and marginalized … 3
- A Jew who visited Palestine responds to ‘NYT’ assertion that … 0
- ‘There is no ‘Palestine Exception’ to free speech rights’: Northeastern … 9
- John Kerry and the Pope set to face off with … 8
- Registration of Jews and other human beings 33
- Palestinian youth fulfill their ‘right of return’ to the destroyed … 7
- Israeli settlers release wild boars on Palestinian farmland to destroy … 17
- Why should planning in West Bank be divided on ethnic … 0
- No rescue! 0
- Obama and Kerry are spurred by ‘vainglory’ in pursuing talks … 0
- Tax-deductible US group pushes Israeli control of Temple Mount 0
- Max Blumenthal’s guilt by association – with Jewish ethics 0
- How many ‘Palestinian Arabs’ want to kill ‘all Jews?’ 0
- Southern Poverty Law Center takes Blumenthal’s side against smear campaign 0
- Mohammed Al-Azza tells Dublin why Aida camp resists occupation 0
- Obama and Kerry are spurred by ‘vainglory’ in pursuing talks … 186
- Haaretz joins Rush Limbaugh and company in trying to link … 185
- John Judis’s Truman book is a landmark in anti-Zionism 116
- How many ‘Palestinian Arabs’ want to kill ‘all Jews?’ 112
- Alterman says BDS is helping Netanyahu 111
- Alleged K.C. killer: ‘If Jews can have a state of … 100
- Updated: Remote-control gun installed atop wall near Bethlehem — Ma’an 87
- Friedman prepares American Jews for a divorce from zealot Israel 78
- RT @YousefMunayyer: Imagine if Abbas refused to negotiate because of the make of of Netanyahu's coalition, the most right-wing settlement drunk in history, 2 hours ago
- 'Al Jazeera' examines Jewish constellation of lobby elites, and marginalized 'universalists' http://t.co/CTwfMbXhKM, 2 hours ago
- Israel encouraging more Christians to join military service http://t.co/0wDVo4tpjY via @reuters, 5 hours ago
- Video: Israeli soldiers detain 6-year-old child on his way to school in Hebron http://t.co/wblFK3LyLL http://t.co/0XGl6B9JuS, 5 hours ago
- Video: A Jew who visited Palestine responds to @nytimes assertion that Palestinians want to kill all Jews http://t.co/47nU3SMYpk, 6 hours ago
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- Federal agencies express concerns about Israel’s entry into the Visa Waiver Program (37)
- Registration of Jews and other human beings (33)
- German Lefty: OT: Here’s a recent segment about Israel/Palestine on MSNBC. Finding Mideast harmony through...
- ‘Al Jazeera’ examines Jewish constellation of lobby elites, and marginalized ‘universalists’ (3)
- ‘There is no ‘Palestine Exception’ to free speech rights’: Northeastern overturns Students for Justice in Palestine suspension (9)
- shams: Any idea who advised them to take the deal? I’m not sure why constant monitoring of the administration...
- Video: Israeli soldiers detain 6-year-old child on his way to school in Hebron (15)
- Walker: Well said, marty.
- Global Earth Day coalition drops SodaStream over complicity in Israeli occupation (18)
- LeaNder: Thanks, ritzl, I’ll look into that. At the moment I am trying to mentally digest a series of links,...
- Palestinian youth fulfill their ‘right of return’ to the destroyed village of Iqrit (7)
- Mikhael: Walid says: April 23, 2014 at 12:55 pm Israelis are very scared. They must feel their world is coming to an...
- Peter Beinart misses South Africa’s apartheid lesson, Gideon Levy gets it (68)
- Woody Tanaka: “Woody, do you say the same thing about the Quran?” Of course. Religious texts are...
Author Archives: Rebecca Vilkomerson
At last, here it is! Rebecca Vilkomerson of Jewish Voices for Peace earned the highest score in our Mondo Awards contest for her piece on Adalah-NY namimg them the leading inspiration of the previous year; and our eminent judges, Susan Abulhawa, Omar Barghouti, … Continue reading
The J Street conference in Washington staged a debate yesterday on the Boycott/Divestment/Sanctions movement featuring Rebecca Vilkomerson of Jewish Voice for Peace; Bernard Avishai of the Hebrew University, the NY Times and The Hebrew Republic; Kenneth Bob of Ameinu; and … Continue reading
Rebecca Vilkomerson of Jewish Voice for Peace was moved by the report from the Negev by Monica Tarazi and sent along a portion of a letter she sent to friends after going to the Negev for the first time two … Continue reading