- From the Royal Albert Concert Hall to an Israeli Dungeon: … 2
- After attending Mandela’s memorial, Knesset member’s blood rejected in gov’t … 20
- Narrative stronger than weapons: the 23 short stories in ‘Gaza … 1
- Shared values: Likud member says Prawer Plan akin to what … 12
- Netanyahu didn’t go to Mandela memorial because he needed ’100s’ … 14
- Forward publisher says ‘America’s full acceptance of its Jewish citizens’ … 20
- 92d St Y speaker decried those who ‘suck the cocks … 7
- Israeli government hid map of Prawer plan from Bedouins and … 2
- Netanyahu ducks Mandela memorial 0
- Butler: ASA boycott resolution pressures Israeli and US institutions supporting … 0
- ‘The Israeli sniper shot my son as if he hunted … 0
- Thousands mourn Wajih Wajdi al-Ramahi, 14, following ‘assassination’ by Israeli … 0
- Defying Hillel rules, Swarthmore chapter invites anti-Zionists to come on … 0
- Man of zeal? 0
- Fallows: A free society must reckon with Blumenthal’s book, as … 0
- NBC features Peres’s support for apartheid as Mandela ‘languished in … 0
- Corasanti responds to Abulhawa: My purpose in writing ‘The Almond … 200
- Israeli report: Kerry proposed long-term Israeli military presence in the … 138
- Netanyahu’s ‘gift’ to Pope: book on Catholic church’s persecution of … 128
- Obama and Kerry drop talk of Palestinian state for ‘state … 88
- Obama’s Mandela eulogy — moving, and hypocritical 87
- Man of zeal? 82
- At New America Foundation, Max Blumenthal warns Israeli policy is … 76
- Help send Netanyahu to the Mandela memorial! 66
- RT @MJPlitnick: Israeli pols show contempt for Mandela's legacy: Israeli lawmakers absent from SA ambassador's memorial for Mandela http://t.co/xHIlE9ChE2, 2 hours ago
- RT @ASE: Never have. RT @JeffreyGoldberg Havent heard a good explanation yet today about how #Israel remains a democracy while occupying Palestinians, 2 hours ago
- RT @johncbussey: Stan Fischer, up for No. 2 at the Fed, talking about Fed policy at the WSJ CEO Council in November. http://t.co/4ZYVkSotEQ @WSJ @WSJLive, 2 hours ago
- RT @JeffreyGoldberg: Haven't heard a good explanation yet today about how Israel remains a democracy while occupying the Palestinians. http://t.co/QKDJ2JqmdS, 2 hours ago
- RT @WideAsleepNima: Saying, "If we treat non-Jews the same way we treat Jews, then we'll lose our democracy," proves you never had democracy to begin with., 3 hours ago
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- 92d St Y speaker decried those who ‘suck the cocks of Jew-haters’ (7)
- From the Royal Albert Concert Hall to an Israeli Dungeon: Omar Saad, a young violist and conscientious objector (2)
- Philip Munger: Back last summer, when Nigel Kennedy presented the Palestine Strings (including the Saad siblings) at...
- Deconstructing Netanyahu’s tribute to Mandela (67)
- Annie Robbins: there is no Palestinian leader that can sign and declare end of the conflict and recognize the...
- Shingo: The people that Ben-Gurion represented in his early days were the Jewish people all over the world. False....
- JeffB: @Shmuel – Yes, there is a conflict here that needs to be resolved through negotiation, but there is...
- Forward publisher says ‘America’s full acceptance of its Jewish citizens’ is bad for the Jews (20)
- Shmuel: Can you be a German and a lefty at the same time? Erika Mustermann says no. https://encrypted-tbn3.gsta...
- Swarthmore Hillel stands by opening to anti-Zionists– as int’l org says, not ‘under our roof’ (16)
- W.Jones: “Open Hillel” is not trademarked. If some kids at college want to create a school club they...
- Narrative stronger than weapons: the 23 short stories in ‘Gaza Writes Back’ (1)
- Pamela Olson: The talent of Gaza’s writers is incredibly humbling… I can’t wait to read this, and...
- Fallows: A free society must reckon with Blumenthal’s book, as it did with ‘Grapes of Wrath’ and ‘Gentleman’s Agreement’ (59)
- Hostage: @ Hostage . . . Yep. The hard line Zionists will never give an inch; the fight will continue I don’t...
Author Archives: Sarah Ali
We asked Maysa whether her family considered leaving their house earlier, since this Prime Minister’s building adjacent to theirs was obviously one of Israel’s targets. Maysa’s answer was not shocking at all, “Where do they expect us to go? The only place we could go to is my grandparents’ in Rafah, but it wasn’t any safer.”
On Land Day, Sarah Ali explains what land has meant to her father, and her family, living in Gaza.
A woman who lived through the Gaza Massacre recalls children who died, her friends
I used to love the roof of my house. Well, not anymore. There is a bunch of kids in the middle, all gazing at some round glittering objects. Appointing himself as the referee of the game, my little cousin declares … Continue reading