- Zirin challenges sportswriters to report Israeli violence against Palestinian soccer … 1
- Michael Ratner’s journey away from Zionism 13
- Israel is now attempting to ‘de-Arabize’ Palestinian Christians, but in … 22
- ‘This wall will fall’ (the writing on the wall, at … 7
- US Homeland Security investigates Israeli arms deal to Iran 29
- Video: 8-year-old boys stopped by soldiers– ‘you were about to … 36
- Marty Peretz’s message to Chris Hughes: Keep ‘The New Republic’ … 17
- Evangelicals who dissent from Christian Zionism wear ‘stain of indelible … 75
- A model factory for a colonialism in trouble: the SodaStream … 0
- ‘Apartheid on the Hill’: Students transform Tufts campus to highlight … 0
- Thousands denied water in Jerusalem as California Gov signs energy … 0
- ‘Daily Beast’ labels Abbas ‘stubborn’ for refusing to recognize Israel … 0
- On John Judis’s ‘Genesis,’ and its critics 0
- 2013 was record year in new settlement construction, and 2014 … 0
- Dateline, Ukraine: How the State Department ‘midwives’ democracy 0
- ‘Netanyahu is a Nazi’: Scenes from an Orthodox anti-military draft … 0
- AIPAC reaches out to Christians with morphing Star of David 149
- ‘Daily Beast’ labels Abbas ‘stubborn’ for refusing to recognize Israel … 141
- Anti-anti-semitism: How did a movement against bigotry lend itself to … 119
- ‘Netanyahu is a Nazi’: Scenes from an Orthodox anti-military draft … 114
- Robert Caro, Nakba-denier 93
- Obama warns Israel about delegitimization, and Oren suggests annexation 93
- Dateline, Ukraine: How the State Department ‘midwives’ democracy 92
- Pelosi calls Israel’s creation ‘the most spectacular political achievement of … 91
- Dave Zirin (@EdgeofSports) challenges sportswriters to report Israeli violence against Palestinian soccer players http://t.co/Uw93TXGyFz, 57 mins ago
- RT @boun0479: Denver bus ad for justice in Palestine RT @EvaBartlettGaza:"@boun0479 http://t.co/qvCBDFnyPW" @MaxBlumenthal @Mondoweiss, 4 hours ago
- Israel is now attempting to 'de-Arabize' Palestinian Christians, but in the 1950s it was Jews from the Middle East http://t.co/UtxzDClJck, 5 hours ago
- Michael Ratner's journey away from Zionism http://t.co/DazJQn7udp, 5 hours ago
- RT @allissonCD: Pictures of Saji Darwish, 18, killed yesterday near #Ramallah for throwing rocks--killed for being Palestinian. http://t.co/7GSgGvrLEg, 7 hours ago
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- Evangelicals who dissent from Christian Zionism wear ‘stain of indelible infamy,’ Israel says (75)
- Israel is now attempting to ‘de-Arabize’ Palestinian Christians, but in the 1950s it was Jews from the Middle East (22)
- Michael Ratner’s journey away from Zionism (13)
- seafoid: “Yet at the same time, he explains, he couldn’t separate himself emotionally and he calls this being...
- Dan Crowther: I think you could say they’ve been synthesized, but have kept their original contradictions....
- Citizen: “Even then there were Jews who questioned Zionism. Not ones he knew. ‘There were Jews who felt,...
- US Homeland Security investigates Israeli arms deal to Iran (29)
- Kathleen: Just too hard to think Iran would be that stupid. Too many other Israeli false flag operations not to...
- Zirin challenges sportswriters to report Israeli violence against Palestinian soccer players (1)
- Citizen: Thanks, Annie for keeping us up to speed on this sports arena angle. Good job!
- Grindr in Hebron: A dispatch from the last debate (72)
- Krusty: “Besides, criminal records are not inheritable. So, if my ancestors committed any crimes against Jews,...
Author Archives: Scott Long
The War on Drugs morphed, like a late-model Terminator, into the War on Terror. Governance in the US has been slipping fully into the modes and mindset of a security state for a long time. The government sees large parts of its population not as citizens or constituencies, but as potential objects of a counterinsurgency campaign.
Authorities in Syria arrested Syrian blogger, feminist, and activist for free expression Razan Ghazzawi on December 4, 2011. She was at the Jordanian border, traveling to attend a conference on media freedom in the Arab world. She was representing the … Continue reading
A young Egyptian woman active in the revolution tells of her torture by the Central Security Forces during a protest near Tahrir Square.
“Pinkwashing” corrupts the idea of human rights, by throwing out the promise of universality & turning them into instruments of exclusion.