- PLO official Hanan Ashrawi: Israel’s assault on Gaza is ‘state … 5
- ‘The unity is stronger than ever’: Report from historic march … 45
- Breaking: Israel shelling hospital in Beit Hanoun, injured Palestinians and … 21
- Which crowded cities can you fire into? 78
- Daily protests rage for Gaza across the West Bank 12
- Iraqis flee Mosul under threat from ISIS 0
- Controversial, illegal, and documented: Israeli military strategies in Gaza 57
- Israeli forces kill 3 during Gaza solidarity march in West … 17
- You are not Alone: To Palestinians on July 20, 2014 0
- Watch: 9 Jewish activists arrested after occupying Friends of the … 0
- The deafening silence around the Hamas proposal for a 10-year … 0
- Mr. Modi– do not court apartheid Israel in my name 0
- Arab reporters come under attack from Israelis 0
- US Jews occupy Israeli army support office in NY in … 0
- ‘Telegenically Dead’: Israel’s crumbling media war 0
- US plays decisive role in Israel’s attack on Gaza 0
- Massacre in Gaza: At least 60 killed in Shuja’iyeh, over … 363
- The deafening silence around the Hamas proposal for a 10-year … 245
- Finally, Israel is alienating the US mainstream media 237
- In Photos: Worldwide protest against Israeli attack on Gaza (Updated) 217
- ‘We are moving from Iron Dome to an iron fist’: … 216
- Israeli strike kills four Palestinian children playing soccer on Gaza … 193
- Hamas mimics Hezbollah tactics, and no one will have stability … 150
- Israel is in a pickle 138
- Ashrawi: US won't change unless ppl put pressure on reps & unfortunately Congress is more Zionist than Israeli govt http://t.co/GLuN3VB6JP, 51 mins ago
- Hanan Ashrawi: Problem w/ US role is they support Israel blindly– they stand against rights of the Palestinian people http://t.co/GLuN3VB6JP, 54 mins ago
- Hanan Ashrawi: Israel's assault on #Gaza is 'state terrorism' & should be referred to the ICC http://t.co/cyxy6OJxLv http://t.co/WDKs2sJtYP, 56 mins ago
- .@Alexbkane interviews Hanan Ashrawi: Israel's assault on #Gaza is 'state terrorism' & should be referred to the ICC http://t.co/GLuN3VB6JP, 58 mins ago
- ‘The unity is stronger than ever’: Report from historic march on Qalandia checkpoint in solidarity with Gaz... - http://t.co/v79vQONRnx, 1 hour ago
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- Which crowded cities can you fire into? (50)
- talknic: @Jon66 … does a double down on stupid “Is it identified so that you know it’s a military...
- just: “And most of all, you’ll be completely safe from persecution.” Not if you disagree with the...
- talknic: @Jon66 does Habara stupid so well! IDF have their headquarters in empty isolated fields? WOW!!! I wonder if...
- Controversial, illegal, and documented: Israeli military strategies in Gaza (40)
- ritzl: @DaBakr: A) Nonsense. B) Complete nonsense. C) What are the tunnels “there for?” You know, skip...
- Dr. Kristol’s curriculum: US ‘special responsibilities’ include ‘ancient longings’ of Jewish nationalists (19)
- Mooser: “Zionism has opened the door wide for the reemergence of white ethnic and Christian religious...
- Breaking: Israel shelling hospital in Beit Hanoun, injured Palestinians and internationals trapped inside (6)
- ‘Israel is wrong by any moral standard’ — Robinson says, as US media pile up (47)
- Sumud: I thought the UN didn’t know the origins of the rockets but you say “the UN has repeatedly...
- NY Times reports source of UNRWA school attack is unclear even though Israel said they did it (35)
- Which crowded cities can you fire into? (50)
Author Archives: Scott Roth and Phil Weiss
What a tasteless ad in the NYT! The Jewish National Fund and J Date are luring Jewish singles on an Israel trip with a picture of two camels and the line, One hump or two?
Members of the Knesset visit Auschwitz. Israel lobbyists are along– Malcolm Hoenlein, Shmuley Boteach and Eric Cantor. And the IDF says it is the spirit of the Jewish people after Auschwitz. Who elected them?
Scott Roth reports from Long Island: It’s not clear to me why any Jewish organizations in the United States should be flying flags at half-staff for an Israeli prime minister. We’re not in Israel.
Last night Bill Maher had Glenn Greenwald on his show. Maher, a self-professed atheist who thinks religion is poison but thinks Israel is wonderful got a big surprise.
Mondoweiss’s new publisher Scott Roth explains how he came to the issue of Israel/Palestine and his interest in Mondoweiss.
‘Up With Chris’ on MSNBC features 2 Palestinians out of 4 guests — and bankruptcy of neocon Frum’s claims
Noura Erakat leaves David Frum stammering in defense of settlements on MSNBC show ‘Up With Chris’
Phil Weiss and Scott Roth are in southern Israel today, following the story of the Israeli assault on Gaza. Here are a collection of tweets Roth posted during the trip.
“He’s Arab, it’s forbidden for him to be here” the settler boy called out from his horse. Badia Dwaik stood his ground in Hebron, even as a soldier obeyed the boy.
A photo of Ma’ale Adumim’s Olympic-sized swimming pool.
People who are still fuming over Bob Simon’s 60 Minutes piece from last month, which was critical of Israel’s treatment of Palestinian Christians and called Michael Oren to task for attempting to kill the story before it aired, received a gift last Sunday – a fluffy superficial ode to the city of Tel Aviv’s undeniable awesomeness.
Groundbreaking Sundance documentary shows judges who created legal footing for Israeli occupation lack any sense of responsibility