- Daily News and Foxman smear Alice Walker: ‘infected by anti-Semitism,’ … 11
- Slam poet Tahani Salah rips into ADC 2013 audience performing … 0
- Samantha Power’s character reference likens Palestinians to Nazis, deserving defeat 21
- ‘Your cause is our cause,’ Mohammed Assaf tells Palestinian prisoners 7
- New commuter station ad seeks to immunize Israel from racism … 2
- Settlers break hands of 80-year-old shepherd in ‘nationalist’ attack — … 0
- Saudi Arabia says Israeli strike on Iran would produce ‘total … 0
- Tough love from Clinton at a ‘left-leaning’ celeb party beats … 11
- ‘Girls on Fire’ tell Alicia Keys — Don’t play Apartheid … 197
- Meet the Israeli-linked firm that sold Big Brother machines to … 96
- House committee votes to give Israel another 1/2 billion in … 94
- An Israeli veteran comes forward to decry ‘how shitty we … 93
- Palestinian activist Abir Kopty: Oslo should go, the peace process … 87
- World Bank, the PA and Israel work together to confiscate … 83
- Looking for ‘a new devil,’ Israeli leaders and supporters left … 82
- Peace Now: New starts on settler homes at a seven-year … 70
- US and Israel are accused of manipulating Hague to acquit … 136
- The kids are back, and it’s not alright 132
- Approaching 60, Norman Finkelstein reflects 116
- Palestinian activist Abir Kopty: Oslo should go, the peace process … 102
- The MSM tries to distinguish between Manning and Snowden. Don’t … 86
- I’ve got Mohammed Assaf fever 72
- Chris Matthews takes populist stance against another Establishment war on … 52
- Latest DC mantra: The two-state solution is dead, long live … 51
- RT @rosa_schiano: The Closure Continues.Report on the Impact of the Israeli Closure on the #Gaza Strip (01 January – 31 December 2012) htt…, 7 hours ago
- Settlers break hands of 80-year-old shepherd in ‘nationalist’ attack — and 2 are arrested http://t.co/cl7lf302Ke, 8 hours ago
- Saudi Arabia says Israeli strike on Iran would produce ‘total mayhem’ http://t.co/Gsge0VBz1q, 8 hours ago
- Tough love from Clinton at a ‘left-leaning’ celeb party beats having anything to do with Palestinians http://t.co/SsXRaoT4LG, 8 hours ago
- The double standard http://t.co/1k4P3hhi1p, 8 hours ago
click link to see last 100 comments
- Daily News and Foxman smear Alice Walker: ‘infected by anti-Semitism,’ all but ‘a lunatic shouting anti-Semitic canards’ (11)
- ‘Your cause is our cause,’ Mohammed Assaf tells Palestinian prisoners (7)
- Ramzi Jaber: Mohammad Assaf, you made me cry. You made be proud. You made Palestine proud. You make all of us Arabs...
- Enass T: His family is lower middle class, he used to sing in weddings so he can put himself through college. He...
- Enass T: Ragheb Alameh : Lebanese male singer , he is the de facto president of the judging panel, he sits at the...
- New commuter station ad seeks to immunize Israel from racism charge (2)
- Elliot: The blue of the Israeli flag bleeds into the whole billboard, including the stars and stripes. Nice...
- Samantha Power’s character reference likens Palestinians to Nazis, deserving defeat (21)
- The double standard (10)
- tree: …why would the US push for talking to the party that would kibosh the slim reed that the US is...
- Philip Weiss
- Adam Horowitz
- Jack Ross
- Mohammad of Vancouver
- Jerry Slater
- Muhammad Idrees Ahmad
- James North
Author Archives: Scott Roth
Last night Bill Maher had Glenn Greenwald on his show. Maher, a self-professed atheist who thinks religion is poison but thinks Israel is wonderful got a big surprise.
Mondoweiss’s new publisher Scott Roth explains how he came to the issue of Israel/Palestine and his interest in Mondoweiss.
‘Up With Chris’ on MSNBC features 2 Palestinians out of 4 guests — and bankruptcy of neocon Frum’s claims
Noura Erakat leaves David Frum stammering in defense of settlements on MSNBC show ‘Up With Chris’
Phil Weiss and Scott Roth are in southern Israel today, following the story of the Israeli assault on Gaza. Here are a collection of tweets Roth posted during the trip.
“He’s Arab, it’s forbidden for him to be here” the settler boy called out from his horse. Badia Dwaik stood his ground in Hebron, even as a soldier obeyed the boy.
A photo of Ma’ale Adumim’s Olympic-sized swimming pool.
People who are still fuming over Bob Simon’s 60 Minutes piece from last month, which was critical of Israel’s treatment of Palestinian Christians and called Michael Oren to task for attempting to kill the story before it aired, received a gift last Sunday – a fluffy superficial ode to the city of Tel Aviv’s undeniable awesomeness.
Groundbreaking Sundance documentary shows judges who created legal footing for Israeli occupation lack any sense of responsibility